Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

was join on guys

This.

Humanity is all but gone, destroyed by the combined forces of the Daleks and Twilight Sparkle, Dark Lord of Friendship. The Doctor and his allies now race back trough time to prevent this disaster from ever occurring, but can they outsmart a time traveling Twilight?

*Dan Mandel is in his office in Jerk Co. HQ filling out paperwork*

"Why am I doing all of this paperwork anyways? I should be bugging Chris or setting fire to something... or setting fire to something Chris owns.

There are times when I regret starting up this company, but hey, at least it helped me to patch up my car."

*Dan stares longingly outside his window*

*Dan hears knocking on his office door*

*A man stumbles into the office with his arms full of papers*

*Dan sighs*

Edited by A.I. Pony

"Well, I did fight a few daleks about two days ago. Little buggers are everywhere nowadays. Oh, and thanks for the mail."

Stormgiggle took his packages and hid them away inside his cloak.

"By the way Dan, I notice Chris isn't around. Is he okay? Usually you two are always together..."

"I haven't had the time to check up on him, with these papers and all.

Without me to limit how much he's eating he's probably eaten a shipping container full of pork by now. Plus nowadays Elise encourages him to eat.

Most of the forms I get now are requests to hire Mercs to defend against the Daleks.

I would like to hang out with Chris, but the Daleks have my arms behind my back."

"I haven't had the time to check up on him, with these papers and all. Without me to limit how much he's eating he's probably eaten a shipping container full of pork by now. Plus nowadays Elise encourages him to eat. Most of the forms I get now are requests to hire Mercs to defend against the Daleks. I would like to hang out with Chris, but the Daleks have my arms behind my back."

"Yes, quite. It's almost as if they have some sort of evil, shadowy overlord controlling their every move. But that would be silly. Everyone knows Daleks work alone!"

Darkblade Stormgiggle thought to himself for a moment, before continuing on.

"Well, I really must be going Dan. Thank you again for holding my mail."

He opened the office door, and walked out into the hallway, shutting the door softly behind himself as he left.