mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Stormgiggle! I am not dead yet... Sir!

Yeah well it's been an age and a half, I reckon. Tamriel should be in 5E by the time I'm back. xD

I'm glad you're back and you're doing well!

It's funny you should mention that. I just finished playing through Morrowind.

Stinky hooves.

This statement offends me deeply, but I'm not sure why. :wat:

Geez! The pettiness is unrivalled here.

.. I love it!

[incorerent babbling]

It's funny you should mention that. I just finished playing through Morrowind.

Never did quite get to playing Morrowind. The closest I got was Solstheim DLC.

TES IV: Oblivion visual-wise can be cringeworthy at times but bearable going back from Skyrim. Look, there was once a day I could do it. But not in this lifetime. Lol

But my GF and I are really interested in the Lore. I was considering just reading a synopsis of the story.

Edit: I missed mention of Morrowind completely, but I assure you that I meant to compare the two.

Edited by The Crimson Cross

Geez! The pettiness is unrivalled here. .. I love it!

Yeah! It definitely never gets boring here.

Never did quite get to playing Morrowind. The closest I got was Solstheim DLC. TES IV: Oblivion visual-wise can be cringeworthy at times but bearable going back from Skyrim. Look, there was once a day I could do it. But not in this lifetime. Lol But my GF and I are really interested in the Lore. I was considering just reading a synopsis of the story.

There's no way you'd be able to play morrowind then. It's much 'worse' them oblivion in that regard. Just put it out of your mind.  

I actually really liked Oblivion though. In some ways it's better then Skyrim.

I know most of the lore... I studied it so I'd know how to use the heart to become a god. 

Yes. Successfully infiltrating The Last Poster Wins thread, offend someone by poor hygiene of the hooves. I didn't even need my gun!

Hmm. It may be true that you completed your mission, but you won't live to tell anyone about it! GUARDS! KILL SNAKE!

Hmm. It may be true that you completed your mission, but you won't live to tell anyone about it! GUARDS! KILL SNAKE!

post-26796-0-63444300-1460946017.jpeg

There's no way you'd be able to play morrowind then. It's much 'worse' them oblivion in that regard. Just put it out of your mind.

I actually really liked Oblivion though. In some ways it's better then Skyrim.

I know most of the lore... I studied it so I'd know how to use the heart to become a god.

Storyline-wise I believe it to be a potential good game for its time. Just "hard to play".

Eww.  :diamondtiara: I've always hated cats in the internet.

Storyline-wise I believe it to be a potential good game for its time. Just "hard to play".

It's tedious. There's no fast travel, and no markers to point out your objective. The combat is very difficult early on, too.  

Edited by Gatekeeper Giggle

Eww.  :diamondtiara: I've always hated cats in the internet

post-26796-0-07974000-1460946563_thumb.jpeg

no fast travel, and no markers to point out your objective. The combat is very difficult early on, too.

N-No fast travel..?

I mean, I try not to abuse the privelege but that's just cruel and unusual.

I will forever more praise the wagon. (And map fast travel).

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

N-No fast travel..?

I mean, I try not to abuse the privelege but that's just cruel and unusual.

I will forever more praise the wagon. (And map fast travel).

Well... no fast travel isn't 100% accurate. There are spells that let you travel to certain places under certain conditions. And there are NPCs who can take you to certain towns instantly. But besides that, you're on your own. Most of the time, you're walking the entire distance, harried by an unending swarm of cliff racers. 

Well... no fast travel isn't 100% accurate. There are spells that let you travel to certain places under certain conditions. And there are NPCs who can take you to certain towns instantly. But besides that, you're on your own. Most of the time, you're walking the entire distance, harried by an unending swarm of cliff racers.

At least there were a few redeeming qualities to stop your life being a nightmare in the game. Haha!

I could have sworn I saw a Skyrim mod to disable fast travel.

But they have a bunch of weird things to increase realism.

At least there were a few redeeming qualities to stop your life being a nightmare in the game. Haha!

I could have sworn I saw a Skyrim mod to disable fast travel.

But they have a bunch of weird things to increase realism.

It was really bad in some respects, and really good in others. 

That's insane. Why would anyone want that?