Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestrian Hunger Games

Lightning Fluttershy

I call district 5. And since you want a backstory here you go.

District 5's main job was doing writing down what the Princess told them to. This usually involved any paper work she didn't want to do, and any documents that needed to be written out perfectly. The place was pretty heavy guarded, with no one ever escaping. The peacekeepers there were ruthless, not allowing any breaking of the law.(If you want more tell me and I'll think of more.

• Brohoof 1

Sigh... I said yesterday that we would start today but I don't want anyone to miss out. How about this Opals? We will do your districts reaping last so when you get back everyone else's recruiting will already be done and we can get on with yours when you get back? That brings me to my next question. How should we start? Should we go to each district individually or some other way? Also I would like everyone to choose a district from 1 to 6 and make a backstory for your district. My OC will take whatever number is left over.

Should I choose a district too?

Should I choose a district too?

Sorry let me rephrase my last post. If your OC is a competitor please choose district. Since Twilight is in Canterlot she won't need a district however I need The Opals, Razorwing, Medly, Derpymuffins666, and Luna Sparkle to choose a district. And yes Luna Sparkle you can be district 5. I like how your story goes with you OC!

Sorry let me rephrase my last post. If your OC is a competitor please choose district. Since Twilight is in Canterlot she won't need a district however I need The Opals, Razorwing, Medly, Derpymuffins666, and Luna Sparkle to choose a district. And yes Luna Sparkle you can be district 5. I like how your story goes with you OC!

Okie dokie lokie!

(edited)

I'll be creating the RP in 40 minutes so if people haven't chosen a district by then I'll assign one! I'm automatically giving The Opals number 6 since he won't be back until later and Luna Sparkle I'm going to move your district up to 4 because DerpyMuffins666 hasn't given me their OC yet so they have to go later too. I hope that's okay with everyone! District 1, 2, and 3 are still available!

Edited by Like A Boss

Can I join as District 4? I'll use my OC, Whirlwind, that's on my signature xD

I had a Hunger Games RP here before, it was doin' fine, but it sorta died after I stopped posting xD

Edited by Pacozoid

(edited)

Yes you can join as district 4! Luna Sparkle you can be district 5 again. The Opals will become 6, and Derpy Muffins will be 7! 1, 2, and 3 are still open for Medley and Razorwing then I'll choose whatever one is left.

btw about 20 minutes till i create the RP

Edited by Like A Boss

I'll be creating the RP in 40 minutes so if people haven't chosen a district by then I'll assign one! I'm automatically giving The Opals number 6 since he won't be back until later and Luna Sparkle I'm going to move your district up to 4 because DerpyMuffins666 hasn't given me their OC yet so they have to go later too. I hope that's okay with everyone! District 1, 2, and 3 are still available!

Yeah, can you assign me to a district please? I really can't come up with an imaginative backstory so... Yeah...

(edited)

Yeah, can you assign me to a district please? I really can't come up with an imaginative backstory so... Yeah...

Alright Medley will hail from district 2 which was in charge of entertainment at the palace. They would have theatre and music and all of the arts to please Celestia. (Is that alright?) Edited by Like A Boss

I like your idea shade and yes you can be Luna Vinyl. She is siding with Celestia however she doesn't approve of what Celestia is doing. She constantly is trying to help competitors behind Celestia's back.

I've posted the RP! Follow this Link! I've also posted it on the first page of this OOC!

• Brohoof 1

I don't care what district I'm in, so put me anywhere. I'll be posting soon, but I'm a bit busy, so not yet.

I've already had you assigned to district 7. Don't worry about when you post your reaping. Only three people have completed their reaping

Alright Medley will hail from district 2 which was in charge of entertainment at the palace. They would have theatre and music and all of the arts to please Celestia. (Is that alright?)

Yeah, that's awesome. Thanks! I'm really not that good at coming up with things like this, so thank you!

What is district seven responsible for, I need something to work with.

Also, has everypony posted and been reaped yet?

Is it okay if I also post small scenes from district 7 that include the Opal family? Because that would add some drama to it as well as some fun for me :D

No, let the GameMaker do that. If he doesn't get to do his job, why should he want to RP. Just let it flow, in the real Hunger Games, nobody knows what the terrain is going to be like until they get into the arena. The Gamemaker can RP that the contestants are being raised into the arena and what it looks like.

I'm gonna need to know what the arena is before the reaping and training ends. I can think of something if you want me to.

The arena is basically a huge dome. There are different environments like jungle and plains and mountains. Get creative with the environments! All of these enclosed within a glass dome so they cannot escape

No, let the GameMaker do that. If he doesn't get to do his job, why should he want to RP. Just let it flow, in the real Hunger Games, nobody knows what the terrain is going to be like until they get into the arena. The Gamemaker can RP that the contestants are being raised into the arena and what it looks like.

Don't worry, I AM the gamemaker. As for the arena you have laid out for me Like a Boss, I think I've got a good idea. Muahahaha!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm from 4 xD

Ye xD

you said you didn't want people from the same district just lettin' ya'h know xD

lol idk i was hard keeping track of them so i just assigned you all one :P you are now 7 i guess :) i used a lot of emotiocons in this sentence ;)

I need 1 of you to play a second character to play the remaining 1 sponsor. The 1 remaining sponsor will be spitfire.

Edited by Like A Boss

I'd love to send random stuff to myself!!! I'm just kidding, I'll be fair, and I would like to take the role of Shining Armor, who will be showed throughout my posts as sad, regretful, and rebellious now and then.

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to send random stuff to myself!!! I'm just kidding, I'll be fair, and I would like to take the role of Shining Armor, who will be showed throughout my posts as sad, regretful, and rebellious now and then.

Absolutely! So you will take on the role as Ezio and Shining Armour. Ezio still being a competitor and Shining Armour being a sponsor.