Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Disharmony (Featured on Equestria Daily!)

Reuel(Crystal Slave)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl03Njnpvhc

Well, I'm back from my little vacation to New Hampshire, and I immediately started throwing down a new track. I hope you guys like it, let me know what you think! Likes, comments, and subscribes mean a lot to me. ;)

I got featured again by Equestria Daily; this makes my second song posted by them! Super excited. I've got a lot of great new stuff in the works too so any feedback or sharing would be great! Edited by AndrewClocksin
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, this is really good! Thought the music fitted Discord well :P .I was wondering did u send this to Equestria Daily? Or did they randomly choose it? Cause I'm trying to get my PMV's on there but I'm having no luck :mellow:. Nice Work! :D

Hey, this is really good! Thought the music fitted Discord well :P .I was wondering did u send this to Equestria Daily? Or did they randomly choose it? Cause I'm trying to get my PMV's on there but I'm having no luck :mellow:. Nice Work! :D

Thanks! Glad you liked it. Both of the songs I've had featured on Equestria Daily (Cadence and this) I submitted to them myself. In between those I submitted one that didn't get featured, I guess they choose based on quality and if it's what they're looking for at the moment or not. My middle song was pretty good but I didn't spend as much time on it as the others, so I guess it all comes down to this: keep trying, keep improving.

Also, much like with Brony songs, there's a TON of PMVs out there, and people have been making some using advanced programs like After Effects that look incredibly amazing and professional, so you'll probably really have to stand out above the rest like them to get featured for a PMV. But keep trying, keep working on making them more original and more impressive! It'll pay off.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks! Glad you liked it. Both of the songs I've had featured on Equestria Daily (Cadence and this) I submitted to them myself. In between those I submitted one that didn't get featured, I guess they choose based on quality and if it's what they're looking for at the moment or not. My middle song was pretty good but I didn't spend as much time on it as the others, so I guess it all comes down to this: keep trying, keep improving.

Also, much like with Brony songs, there's a TON of PMVs out there, and people have been making some using advanced programs like After Effects that look incredibly amazing and professional, so you'll probably really have to stand out above the rest like them to get featured for a PMV. But keep trying, keep working on making them more original and more impressive! It'll pay off.

Cool, Thanks a lot dude! I will keep trying like u said. I guess my aim at the moment is to get onto Equestria Daily. Your right about people using after affects. I've seen a few with it and they are pretty cool. Anyway thanks again! I'll sub, Keep up the good work! :D

I was also wondering, how long did it take you to submit and then them to reply back to you on Equestria daily? Cause I've heard it can take a while. Thanks again!

• Brohoof 1

Cool, Thanks a lot dude! I will keep trying like u said. I guess my aim at the moment is to get onto Equestria Daily. Your right about people using after affects. I've seen a few with it and they are pretty cool. Anyway thanks again! I'll sub, Keep up the good work! :D

I was also wondering, how long did it take you to submit and then them to reply back to you on Equestria daily? Cause I've heard it can take a while. Thanks again!

Subbed back! I'll look out for more PMVs by you, I'd be glad to give feedback on your work! (I'm actually pretty good at After Effects myself, though I use it more for visual effects at the moment.) :)

Both times I've been on EqD I got an email back 1-3 days after submitting. So, it varies, but I'd expect that it wouldn't more than a week at the most if they're going to respond to you.

Hey, your username is AndrewClocksin on Youtube and here? I knew I recognised one of my Subscribers names on here... lol anyway, this is awesome! :wub:

Thank you! I love when people appreciate my work. :D

• Brohoof 1