Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Daily Post Count?

Revy ~ Two Hands

103 users have voted

1. 1. How many posts do you make per day?

• 0-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-20
    • 20-40
    • 40-60
    • 60-80
    • 80-100
    • 100-9000
    • Over 9000

I wouldn't say any more than five on a good day, these days. Back when I was newer I'd average up to 10/15 but I've become a lot more lurky and selective about what I reply to as time has gone on.

• Brohoof 2

Eh ... something like 0-10, if I find enough interesting threads to post in. Usually less than 5 though, however recently I've been posting quite a bit, not sure what's up with that, but I ain't complaining. ;)

I wish I could whip out like, 20+ posts every day, but I guess that's just not how I am. Ah well. :P

I used to do around 40 a day, though there is not much that I haven't already discussed here so nowadays I do around 4 posts a day or something.

I don't really care much about posting anymore :P I post when I see something interesting

Edited by Jokuc

My post count per days online is at 18.5, posts made per day since joining are 4.2. I quit caring about my post count somewhere around squirrel, now I usually only post if I have something to say that hasn't been said ten times already (hence why I rarely post in show discussion).

Maybe like 2~3 a day. Don't post all that much since a lot of topics are kind of "make one post and then leave" topics. And then there are those discussion worthy topics that just sort of die after everyone loses interest.

*tries looking for a posts per day counter on profile*

Huh. Guess there's no such thing here. Could've sworn there was. But dividing my post count by the by the almost 11 months I've been here, that comes to an average of 3.6 per day, which sounds about right to me. Most of the time I just hang around to harass people on their statuses, posting in the forums upon rare occasion.