Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Daily Post Count?

Revy ~ Two Hands

103 users have voted

1. 1. How many posts do you make per day?

• 0-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-20
    • 20-40
    • 40-60
    • 60-80
    • 80-100
    • 100-9000
    • Over 9000

My daily post count is usually around from 5 to 10 posts. But because of how I like to put some thought on what I want to say, I don't get to post all that much.

Eh, it really depends on how I'm feeling that day, or if there are enough interesting threads to post on. Sometimes I won't post at all (or just in the forum games section); other times it'll be 20 some posts a day. :P Usually about 3-10 though.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

I probably range from 0-5... With 0 not being uncommon.

I remember on one forum back when I was a teenager I made like 1000 posts in one day on one forum. xD I honestly don't know how that even happened... Either way, that can not be expected of me anymore. lol

• 4 months later...

If posts that aren't 'active posts' also count, then somewhere between 10 and 20 is my average, though I haven't been posting that much very recently =/ It depends on how many threads I can post on are up, as well as if I'm in the mood for some bumping or not  :)

Edited by WoofWoof~
  • Brohoof 1

During a hiatus: ~15 posts/day (not counting posts made in Cloudsdale Colosseum)

During a MLP season: from 20 to 30 posts/day (I was at ~60 posts/day after Twilight's Kingdom aired :P)

Edited by Blobulle

I used to make around 10-20 posts a day and now I mostly do less than 5 if you don't count the forum games section, just lurking and trying my best to annoy @Blue Moon

and :P

Well, if you're trying to annoy me, you're doing a bad job of it. :lol:

I don't really know my own post count... I really don't post a lot as I use to anymore. Maybe when hiatus is over I'll get to post more. :D

• Brohoof 3

0-5 for me.  Maybe a little bit more now since I have been more motivated to do so currently.

But yeah as of right now and the almost 3 years I have been on this site (august 29 will be my 3rd year) I still haven't gotten to butterfly yet (but I will soon) so I say that I don't post very much.

0-5 for me.  Maybe a little bit more now since I have been more motivated to do so currently.
But yeah as of right now and the almost 3 years I have been on this site (august 29 will be my 3rd year) I still haven't gotten to butterfly yet (but I will soon) so I say that I don't post very much.

I used to make several posts a day back in the day. But I just don't have the time anymore. So 0-5 for me.

My pattern usually tends to be 2-4 posts every 2 days. Every now and then I'll feel adventurous and post 10-40 in one day before crawling back into my cave.

• Brohoof 1