Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Daily Post Count?

Revy ~ Two Hands

103 users have voted

1. 1. How many posts do you make per day?

• 0-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-20
    • 20-40
    • 40-60
    • 60-80
    • 80-100
    • 100-9000
    • Over 9000

It really depends. On some days I'll post nothing at all. On some days I'll post from 5-10 posts. Sometimes I go into the 10-20s.

It all depends, really.

Mrrrr... I wish there were some average I could look to in the stats. Not that that's accurate, it'd just make things easy.

It depends for me. Sometimes I'll do 1. Other times I'll do a bunch. Yesterday, I made 14 posts. The day before, I only made one. It depends if there are new topics, topics I find interesting and how much I have to say about any of them. I'll also take off for weeks or even months at a time because I don't see enough new content. I run out of things to comment on. Rather than doing one or two as they come, I just take a break and wait for a bunch of new topics to come up, then do them all at once.

I guess if you averaged every day on only the days I've been active, including posts that don't count toward my total, I guess the average would come out somewhere to 5, per my super complicated scientific estimation.

OP here. My avg post count is probably about 5. I'll be inactive for long periods then I'll post 15-20 times a day it averages out. Also LOL to the ponies who Said 9000+ posts per day, I knew some ponies would say that ;)

Edited by Gamer Twilight
  • Brohoof 1

I just looked at my profile and was surprised to discover that I actually have more brohoofs than posts. People are reading them, obviously. Just not replying, which is why I don't have many posts yet. Nothing to say in response to things. 

OP here again glad to see this thread hasn't died. My current trend is that I'll post like 20-30 times over a day, but I'll barely post for the next 3 days. It probably averages to 5 per day. Some people here post on the forums all day long very actively making like 200-300 posts but then won't post at all for the rest of the week. Data is fun ;)

I don't post much, but when I do, it's usually long winded and descriptive. I like knowledge based threads the most, because I love to show unique perspectives as well as learn from others.

• 8 months later...