Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Names?

Noah

I want to make this short and to the point pretty please

Everypony, I need a name for this Alicorn here, without being biased to that fact that he is an alicorn, what would be a good name for a serious, and secluded alicorn, devoted to his duties

of helping other ponies with obstacles such as magic without being a unicorn, he studies alot, and is

fond of icy mountains. His eyes are crimson/red and stand out alot.

There will be a picture.

Name I think that will fit: SanguineDeity

Thanks to anyone that drops by to lend a hand an not criticize, and no generators please.

post-7674-0-93731400-1346114041_thumb.png

Edited by Shpigie

I think that "Crimson Fjord" would be quite a suitable name seeing as you described him as enjoying icy mountains as well as having red eyes. The suffix - fjord - is there to emphasise your OC's fondness with the cold and icy mountains, because it has dark and glacial connotations which I believe are the feelings you wish to convey with your character.

/)( Moshi >:3

• Brohoof 1

Hmm how does Frostbite sound? Or how about FrozenSorcerer since he studies alot and uses magic? I think something that incoporates icey/cold and his traits would be a good fit.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Looks like Crimson Fjord has won me over given the in depth discription of what it means! Thanks to all that have contributed it means a lot and everyone helped, keep posting ideas do if I ever make a new one!

Always,

Shpigie

Edit: or maybe even Black ice? Since it also refers to something that exists, the invisible and dangerous ice that coats roads sometimes..

Edited by Shpigie

Cool OC! And alicorn is always a good pony! :)

Anyways, I think names that will fit him well are:

~Icewing

~Silverstreak

~Iceblaze

Good luck with your OC! :D

• Brohoof 1

Cool OC! And alicorn is always a good pony! :)

Anyways, I think names that will fit him well are:

~Icewing

~Silverstreak

~Iceblaze

Good luck with your OC! :D

Me an my friends fell in love with Icewing!! My Alicorn shall wear the name proudly, thank you :D

Should it be spelled IceWIng or Icewing? :)

I belive that that "Icewing" would be more appropriate (just my opinion), taking from the example of World of Warcraft's "Deathwing" :)

I belive that that "Icewing" would be more appropriate (just my opinion), taking from the example of World of Warcraft's "Deathwing" :)

Deathwing *shudders* So be it! The deed is done :) Thank you all, Moshi, you amazing user, and every other pony, I definitely hope to see you all around the forums :)

• Brohoof 1

Moshi you play WoW!!! Wheee, it is very rare to see WoW players on this forum :D

And I would name that Alicorn as Icy Touch, or Cryogonoth.

• Brohoof 1

Moshi you play WoW!!! Wheee, it is very rare to see WoW players on this forum :D

Aye, I've scarce seen anyone who plays WoW in here - until now(?) :D

It certainly is a flicker of light in the dark to know that there is someone else on this strange earth who is a brony and plays WoW ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Likes cold, snowy mountains and stuff? I guess my Norwegian might come in handy here... Unless you've already chosen...

Röd Fjell (Red Mountain), Röd Snö (Red Snow, though that might sound like a horror-movie or something...), or as mentioned, Fjord is a good one...

What about Fjord-Heim, Fjell-Heim, Heim-Dal (Dal = Valley, Heim = Home, or mountain-range. Pops up every here and there in Norwegian mountain-names/ranges, such as 'Jotunheimen' at which the tallest mountain here, Galdhöpiggen', is located)...

North Light, Mountain Shade, Blizzard something... I'm just spamming some suggestions...