Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

(edited)

It's 4 am at the moment, so i guess i will wait 30 minutes. No matter. And if i wont, i will leave maximum of 1 post 1-2 days. And really, at right now i'm more annoyed at others making decisions for me in RP, when letting me try to handle things. But, whatever.

Then how about you take a break and go to sleep, while I wont possibly be on when you get back on I am sure others will be. Also I would like everyone to make at least one post a day apart from Sundays, so no one post every two days.

Also, if you have concerns with others controlling your character, counting myself, we can talk about it in PM.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

It's 4 am at the moment, so i guess i will wait 30 minutes. No matter. And if i wont, i will leave maximum of 1 post 1-2 days. And really, at right now i'm more annoyed at others making decisions for me in RP, when letting me try to handle things. But, whatever.

Ditto as to what Scholar said. And Also. You don't have to be the only one "handling it" here ya know. The Mods do talk privately about these things.

This whole thing started because you and Scholar argued whether there was imbalance or not. Next time no argueing plz. Just say the problem and the mods will consider it. We will come up with solutions. K? And when we say there is no solution or there doesn't need to be one don't be stubborn about it. This goes for anyone here. Your opinion isn't the only opinion and it is not always fact. That goes for everyone here.

Now lets just continue this RP. forget this ever happened. Because as of now there is no imbalance. Like you said Spell its a potential problem. So if something occurs we will fix it. But as of now it hasn't even occurred  Have faith in your mods plz. we are smart enough not be Op or to make it so we aren't under powered. This goes for everyone.

• Brohoof 1

I meant in RP, you pretty much forced the only solution to the problem to me when i had others more practical ideas. I mean, it's okay - but a little bit of foresight would be nice. And no, i never have any faith in anyone who has power. Why? I'ts not as disappointing.

(edited)

AnonBrony, on 08 Mar 2013 - 17:23, said:

Ditto as to what Scholar said. And Also. You don't have to be the only one "handling it" here ya know. The Mods do talk privately about these things.

This whole thing started because you and Scholar argued whether there was imbalance or not. Next time no argueing plz. Just say the problem and the mods will consider it. We will come up with solutions. K? And when we say there is no solution or there doesn't need to be one don't be stubborn about it. This goes for anyone here. Your opinion isn't the only opinion and it is not always fact. That goes for everyone here.

Now lets just continue this RP. forget this ever happened. Because as of now there is no imbalance. Like you said Spell its a potential problem. So if something occurs we will fix it. But as of now it hasn't even occurred Have faith in your mods plz. we are smart enough not be Op or to make it so we aren't under powered. This goes for everyone.

I apoligize, and I believe I have shown that I trust my moderators. Heck I have only had the chance to keep up with House Moon and Star as well as a bit of House Whitegold. I have to trust my moderators since I am unlikely to keep up with the factions and their activities.

Spell Shock, on 08 Mar 2013 - 17:27, said:

I meant in RP, you pretty much forced the only solution to the problem to me when i had others more practical ideas. I mean, it's okay - but a little bit of foresight would be nice. And no, i never have any faith in anyone who has power. Why? I'ts not as disappointing.

I am guessing your one of the ones that believe Celestia was a tyrant then, being unable to trust those in power...

I never forced it. I havn't posted it yet. I never got a chance to respond because of this arguement is all. I'm willing to here your ideas... you just never said any of 'em...

I apoligize, and I believe I have shown that I trust my moderators. Heck I have only had the chance to keep up with Hosue Moon and Star as well as a bit of House Whitegold. I have to trust my moderators since I am unlikely to keep up with the factions and their activities.

I am guessing your one of the ones that believe Celestia was a tyrant then, being unable to trust those in power...

Don't instigate her Scholar.... Appologize. (Honestly am I the only one here NOT trying to anger anypony...)

Because none of them will work NOW. I couldn't even catch a post before you made her invisible and let them in. Not much i can do about that.

Well i didn't make her invisible. That's something i didn't expect. But i rolled with it. And sorry for me not waiting for you to post again. I was waiting for Star before i would And then i did. I didn't know you wanted to post. 

Because none of them will work NOW. I couldn't even catch a post before you made her invisible and let them in. Not much i can do about that.

Oh, um, sorry about that. It wasn't Anon's OC who did it, it was mine. So I guess I should take responsibility?

Forget it, just don't get Lightning killed due to that. I mean, invisibility with shadows? That's kind of well, considering how invisibility USUALLY works *light spectrum* is.. shifty. Anyhow, just roll with it. I'm not happy about it, but i wont do anything about it at 5 Am

Spell I'm sorry if i took too much control. But it happens form time to time. Gotta understand that. Ya think i wanted to have a battle? Hell no. But I went with it. Kinda too late now. And Trust me. She aint dyin'. You can trust me on that. No matter what is about to happen, She aint dyin' unless you want her too. Just remember that for the future.

And if you have a better idea for her getting caught i can change it if you don't like invisibility shadow thing. Honestly it was the best i can do with the whole invisibility thing... She was gonna get caught anyway, Legionaries aint stupid. I could make it so he bumps into her though...

Now, Just say "yes" And i will get you two out of there. K?

Lightning would nod yes somehow or SPell. Just do it, jeez. And really? They ARE stupid, breaking into a room of archamage student. Previous one, but still.

You always tell me two things "She will and She will not". Decide already, before i just came up with something annoying for you.

(edited)

You always tell me two things "She will and She will not". Decide already, before i just came up with something annoying for you.

Characters will not be killed without the player's permission or unless they are stupid... yet at the same time characters will not be immune from death, they can and possibly will be killed. Yet as AnonBrony said there will be no killing of characters.

(edited)

Lightning would nod yes somehow or SPell. Just do it, jeez. And really? They ARE stupid, breaking into a room of archamage student. Previous one, but still.

Fine I will do it. There is a reason why Eternity needs consent. Actual reasons. Its one of the major flaws with his magic. Foreign magic. Inside every living being. Always a bit of energy. It is why his magic he difficulty working on living things and when he was in pain when he tried to use magic on lightning. Unless the living thing is willing to go along then it wouldn't hurt as much.

Yeah i sort of realized I'm taking a bit much control. I will try to be less controlling. But most of the stuff i do is for a reason.

Edited by AnonBrony

I think i wrote about them nodding. IF not, they are positive about it. ANyhow, i'm off to bed. Tomorrow is ultra busy, so i guess i will try to sneak a post in before or after. Gnight, guyz.

I think i wrote about them nodding. IF not, they are positive about it. ANyhow, i'm off to bed. Tomorrow is ultra busy, so i guess i will try to sneak a post in before or after. Gnight, guyz.

Gnight Spell. Or well Gmorning since your in Russia... Good morrow? I suppose. Heheheh. (MORE IRRELEVANT TEXT)

@@Sky Warden,

Only Derpy is in the sky at the moment, Wind and Lila are on the ground about to fight some guards...I'm just kinda waiting for Marathon to reply because they're inside a magic dome that Lila would probably be able to break...Wind could probably break it too after some smashing but...meh.

Anyway, only Derpy is flying away.

@.

post-10241-0-82040700-1354947732.jpg

My bad. I thought she's flying already. Never have I been so wrong. I will edit it right away. Ten minutes the longest.

• Brohoof 1

@@Sky Warden,

Only Derpy is in the sky at the moment, Wind and Lila are on the ground about to fight some guards...I'm just kinda waiting for Marathon to reply because they're inside a magic dome that Lila would probably be able to break...Wind could probably break it too after some smashing but...meh.

Anyway, only Derpy is flying away.

Im posting! Dont worry! Youre going to be ok! Youre not dying on me! I will save your life, and you will be happy aabout it!
  • Brohoof 1