Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

That weird stuff like to do (or think)

Motion Spark

Whenever I am watching a horror movie or most movies in general I tend to laugh at scenes that are not even meant to be funny.

I like watching gorey anime not sure if that is weird but some people I know think I am weird for liking it.

I hate cell phones & texting... I call my friends rather than text them.

I guess I am weird for watching My Little Pony~ :P! This show rocks! Who cares what others think...

When I drive I tend to laugh at other people when they have road rage... It is funny how mad some people get over the smallest things!

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that you shouldn't always jump to conclusions about others behavior. Their's just might be very similar to yours. And you should try to find each others similarities to strengthen your friendship.

Your faithful student,

Juggler

But I don't think that they should talk about boogers and nosebleeds in an episode...

It would be fun though :P

you deserve an iconized brohoof for that so, here you go

/)*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

going back on topic

I hate puting ketchup en my fries.

Sometimes I have the feeling like someone is going to hurt me from behind, and I get like a chill down my spine and I have to shake myself really quick (like a Pinkie twitch) to let that weird feeling go

I make weird noises when I stretch my legs or my arms.

Sometimes i hug my dog and pretend its a pony XD

Also i sometimes i stare into space and completely blank out for a couple of seconds but have vague visions o.O

Cant have anyone touch my computer

open car windows and pretend im flying like a pegasus. Try it ^^

• Brohoof 1

Yay I'm not only doing weird things. xD

As for me:

-When I was a kid I ate dried dog and cat food cause I wanted to see what it tasted like.....wasn't too bad.

-I like to make bird sounds when I'm bored.

-I like to sing to music out loud when no one's home. If there is I'll just do it in my room. xD;

-I talk to myself sometimes or in my head about different things.

-I sometimes like to talk like an old man for fun. (I'm a girl)

-I like to think I sing best in the shower. xD;

-I used to dip goldfish in ketchup when I was a kid.

-Sometimes when I read fictional thngs I like to imagine some epic narrator voice reading it.

-I like to talk to doves by imitating their call back and forth to them.

Some strange things i did when i was younger...

-When at a fast food joint, i roll up the straw and have a friend flick it and if done right, it sounds like a gun shot :P

-Sing in the shower (I'm sure almost everyone does this though)

-Try to climb things like what they do in assassin's creed

-Have a conversation with the cat

Edited by bobthecableman

-Have a conversation with the cat

I love to do this! The funniest thing is when they answer: "Meow", and at least in Swedish it sounds like: "No". Put that into the right context and it's hilarious XD

One thing that I liked to do when I was younger was to take my bed quilt and take out the "stuffing" so I just have the cover left, and then sleep in the cover. It was just like sleeping in a sleeping bag :P