Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WANTED: Cutie Mark!

Regality

Hey everyone!

So I decided to make a secondary OC (currently working on my main) just for fun last night. Her name is Allie, and she's a filly Alicorn. I'm not requesting for someone to add a cutie mark, but I just want to take suggestions before I continue work on her.

So if you have a suggestion or a picture of what her cutie mark could be, please share it. Also give a short background about your cutie mark selection.

~~

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

think of what her talent could be, though in my opinion, whenever I make fillies or colts, I normally leave them a blank flank

Well actually I'm planning on making an older version of her, so I'd need a cuite mark present. I also wanted to leave it up to you guys, as I can't really decide what her talent should be.

~~

Well actually I'm planning on making an older version of her, so I'd need a cuite mark present. I also wanted to leave it up to you guys, as I can't really decide what her talent should be.

~~

in that case, to me her talent (apart from being adorable) would be in the music and arts field, so a paint brush or an instrument
  • Brohoof 1

O_O more Alicorns..... give me a moment *picks up Down with Alicorn OC's sign* i changing sides again.

Why an Alicorn? would and pony or pegasus or even a unicorn been good enough seriously im start to get annoyed with alicorn in general now (unless they have a great story behind them and arnt made for the purpose that they are alicorns).

*put sign away* much better

she look lovely but its hard to give cutiemark ideas if we know nothing about her

• Brohoof 1

I think it could be a beam of light going into a prism that is then split into a rainbow.

The background to this is that she has an amazing ability to take even the smallest idea's that other people have and amplify it and make it a much greater reality then it could have been.

This would go along with the fact that she would be a future ruler, and would have to take the idea's of others (her advisers) and in print them onto her kingdom to make the kingdom a much better place for all :D !

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the input everyone!

But I've decided to go with an ice cream cone. Why? Well I felt her colors would be appropriate, and she loves ice cream so much so that she starts making it herself. I'm also renaming her to Sprinkles (again I felt it would be more appropriate).

~~

Edited by Regality
  • Brohoof 2