@,

@,

@,

@@Dave247,

@@Electrobolt,

@@Aureity,

@,

Hello everyone! No worries, this RP is not dead. :D

I was just waiting for the weekend so that we could kick things off with a bang (it's been pretty challenging adapting to the time schedule of my new job). That should also give Skyman the time that he needs to finish creating his OC. I really want to start with everyone on board (including myself).

@,

There is no such thing as spending too much time on your back story (I am unbiased). :) Personally, I think that the best way to approach it is just to start writing and see where you go.

To me, your character profile is completely perfect. You provide enough information to allow other players to understand your character well enough to interact with them. Yet, you keep things ambiguous enough to provide some surprises in the future.

Don't you guys worry, I'll help him with his form and make him get it done soon.

I totally hope that soon means sometime today. I mean, he can take his time of course… I think that it is worth the wait to have such a good RP player on board. So, no pressure…

Still… You know ^_^

• Brohoof 3

@,

@,

@,

@@Dave247,

@@Electrobolt,

@@Aureity,

@,

Hello everyone! No worries, this RP is not dead. :D

I was just waiting for the weekend so that we could kick things off with a bang (it's been pretty challenging adapting to the time schedule of my new job). That should also give Skyman the time that he needs to finish creating his OC. I really want to start with everyone on board (including myself).

@,

There is no such thing as spending too much time on your back story (I am unbiased). :) Personally, I think that the best way to approach it is just to start writing and see where you go.

To me, your character profile is completely perfect. You provide enough information to allow other players to understand your character well enough to interact with them. Yet, you keep things ambiguous enough to provide some surprises in the future.

I totally hope that soon means sometime today. I mean, he can take his time of course… I think that it is worth the wait to have such a good RP player on board. So, no pressure…

Still… You know ^_^

:o Our leader has come! Whooooooooooooaaaaa... Wait, where did the little aliens from Toy Story come from?! Get outta here! Anyways, I can't wait for the party, Scoots! :D It is only a shame that Rarity won't be attending... :(

• Brohoof 1

Blagh. I feel bad about this, but I'm just going to have to drop out. I simply can't come up with a character appropriate for the RP in a reasonable amount of time, and I feel bad about delaying you guys from starting the RP. So yeah. I'll just have to contend myself to watching the RP from afar.

• Brohoof 3

Blagh. I feel bad about this, but I'm just going to have to drop out. I simply can't come up with a character appropriate for the RP in a reasonable amount of time, and I feel bad about delaying you guys from starting the RP. So yeah. I'll just have to contend myself to watching the RP from afar.

Don't feel bad about it! The delay worked out well anyway. I was far too busy and out of energy over this past week to actually have been able to keep things rolling. I just started a new job, so finding my footing was killing me. By Friday, I had my schedule under control again, but I was still far too tired to do anything.

Even if you are watching the RP from afar, feel free to shoot me a message if you want to drop in at any time. I was *very* serious when I said that I would have liked to include you and that you are an excellent RP player. Your sense of imagination and your ability to communicate it through words is quite awesome really. The door will stay propped open for you to drop in and crash the party at any time. :)

@,

@,

@,

@@Dave247,

@@Electrobolt,

@@Aureity,

@,

@,

Alright everyone! Let's get this partay on the road! Let the games begin! We are live and at 5! ^_^

http://mlpforums.com/topic/32151-canterlot-mystery-theater-exit-trixie-stage-left/

I would like to thank you all for being so patient. I can assure you that this RP will definitely be worth the wait! :D

• Brohoof 7

And my first wall-o-text has been posted. Oh boy, Bones thinks things are going to be awkward now, just wait until the murder takes place!

This party is going to be far more interesting than he expected, that's for sure. :P

Eheh, I'll post a bit later after I've gotten some work done.

...I also need to figure out how the hay to stretch the process of photosynthesis into 5 paragraphs. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Aureity, If anyone can do it, then you can definitely do it! As weird as it may seem…

I'm totally and completely looking forward to reading Rose's perspective. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

We learn Pearl's middle name!

Also, Day's not on the list because I presume he arrives at the party after Trixie's kicked the bucket. (Pearl probably gives him a call.)

I didn't think of this. I'm happy to go with it though because it means I don't have to come up with some reason of responding to the invite as well as a reason for being sent one in the first place. I'm not sure what I would have written if If I had to do that.

I probably won't make an opening post until Perl contacts me unless I can think of something worthwhile to type.

Edited by Dave247
  • Brohoof 1

I do hope my introductory post is proper and fits in with all the other posts... I had this idea in mind for a while today, and only now did I get the post in :P Anyways, yeah, I managed to get in a post at least. Should be fun to see who-dun-it, and how :3

• Brohoof 1

@, I would like to formally withdraw from this roleplay. I have been in truth procrastinating out of mild fear. I do not feel I am ready for a roleplay of this level. I do hope you will understand.

@, I would like to formally withdraw from this roleplay. I have been in truth procrastinating out of mild fear. I do not feel I am ready for a roleplay of this level. I do hope you will understand.

Well, I will definitely respect your desire to withdraw and I won't try to push you into anything that you don't feel as though you're ready to do.

With that said… Are you sure you don't just want to give it a try? Your character description was fantastic! I think that you could do much better in this RP than you are giving yourself credit for. You don't have to post right away you know, you can take your time. There is certainly no need to be afraid. Even if this RP is a bit more advanced than others that you have participated in, you will only become a better RP player by challenging yourself.

Would you reconsider? :D

If not, then, as I said earlier, I would definitely respect your decision. :)

• Brohoof 5

My...my post....so that wasn't just a dream.

Dear god, WHAT HAVE I DONE? The heck did I type? I must have been drunk from exhaustion!

Never.

Ever.

EVER.

Again. ;_;

• Brohoof 2

@@Aureity, O____________________________O What DID you just type, Auriety?! Since when does a flower have soldiers?! It is official: Auriety is the best writer ever...Of all time! I was just loling my ass off reading this. :P Edited by Alex_Night
  • Brohoof 2

O____________________________O What DID you just type, Auriety?! Since when does a flower have soldiers?!

Aye, comrade. Lack of sleep and homework stress combine to make a tipsy feeling...you should try it sometime. You'll either start writing the dumbest thing you've ever written in your life, or just fall asleep on the keyboard. Both of which I've experienced. X_x

• Brohoof 2

She took a massive chomp out of the rose, devouring all of its petals and feeling a sort of photosynthesisy goodness within her mouth. Mmm, that really hit the spot.

:(

My...my poor flower! What did Rose ever do to you, you mean pony!? :( My next post shall condemn this horrid act of war.

Plus, you didn't even know if it was poisonous or not... <_>

• Brohoof 1

:(

My...my poor flower! What did Rose ever do to you, you mean pony!? :( My next post shall condemn this horrid act of war.

Plus, you didn't even know if it was poisonous or not... <_>

I saved you from having to think up more posts about photosynthesis! Seriously, you could only do that for one post. Otherwise, it'd just get hold.

With her death, I have made her a one scene wonder! She is now more memorable than ever!

• Brohoof 1