Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy from .MOV

DJShy

Oh Fluttershy surely im not the only person who likes you. Didnt you know your the most beautiful mare in Equestria? (.MOV)

Hey, hey, hey!

As far as they treat me, all I know is that you are the only pony who likes me.

Am I really beautiful?

(OOC) If something is said that can't be conformed, like love interest, please remember what this is and remember that, as I will stay with what we know, soon she will be as I see her.

Examples: love interest, inner self, etc.

Of course your beautiful just look how cute you look in this picture I just do happen to have.

post-7279-0-12521900-1357190461.png

If that's not the definition of beautiful I don't know what is. I was so happy for you until that dumb bitch Rainbow Dash ruined it and spilled her period over you. Who does that anyway?

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

Of course your beautiful just look how cute you look in this picture I just do happen to have.

tumblr_lyzgb3gZvV1qax3ee.png

If that's not the definition of beautiful I don't know what is. I was so happy for you until that dumb bitch Rainbow Dash ruined it and spilled her period over you. Who does that anyway?

*blushes* You sure you are not confusing me for my other dimensional self?

If only Rainbow could be like you.

But anyway, Rainbow Dash can be pretty mean at times, but I still forgive her. She is my friend after all!

Regardless both of you are cute. Matter of fact I think I like you even more than your other counterpart.. Hmmm how could you forgive her so easily after all that crap she did to you? Personally im glad you killed her.

Regardless both of you are cute. Matter of fact I think I like you even more than your other counterpart.. Hmmm how could you forgive her so easily after all that crap she did to you? Personally im glad you killed her.

*blushes even harder*

Thanks.

Anyway, friends learn to forgive each other. However, the pain never went away, so o took up a "hobby".

(edited)

What would you do if Rainbow Dash came back alive?

Hey, hey, hey!

1st I would be scared as hell. (sponsor!)

Then, I try to make up with her.

(OOC) If anyone who reads this uses YouTube and doesn't understand the reference, your a noob for YouTube.

Edited by DJ-Shy3

How did you get your cutie mark anyway?

Not like it's hard to guess or anything.

My cutie mark story starts the same as my other dimensional self's, except I don't get butterflies.

Later on in life, after Rainbow Dash poured her period blood on me, I went home to my cottage and, make a long story short, I broke Angle's neck. When I realized I liked it, that is when my cutie mark appeared.

(edited)

So you like snapping animals necks?

It was on accedent!

I thought I was breaking the doll I made that looks like Angel's neck.

However I knew it was the real deal when I heard a snap.

And it wasn't just breaking necks. I liked killing in general.

Edited by DJ-Shy3

Why do you like killing things?

This is why I wish I could give you a PlayStation or Xbox or whatever so you can do all the killing you want.

I don't know! It is just one of those things that people like with no idea why.