Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy from .MOV

DJShy

yeah. wernt you in tha crazy house?

I got out on good behavior. They still don't trust me 'alone' with 'normal' ponies. I gotta see a parole officer every other day at 8:30 p.m. Edited by DJ-Shy3

Did you make the shed or did you buy it. If so how long did it take to build or how much did it cost to buy. And what happened to the pony who sold it to you?

Hey, hey, hey!Believe it or not, I bought it used on the black market. It had really, REALLY girlish wallpaper, but I kept the animals.As for the delivery pony, I believe you meet my toaster cosy.

yikes. well are you ready to fight discord with me?

Uh... Can you get back to me on that one?

So you just kill people just because they enter your shed?

Has anybody every told you that you need mental help?

Hey, hey, hey! Try everypony right before I killed them.

You are locked in a room with rainbow dash and twlight. You have 3 weapons a edable shoe, a banjo and a copy of Star Wars the original trilogy. Who would you kill first and with which weapon?

Twilight with a banjo. I would knock her out by hitting her on the head, tie her to a chair with the strings, then, when she wakes up, I decapatet her very, very slowly with whatever is left of the strings.

From that its suggest you hate twilight more, is this true if so why do you hate twilight so muh?

I don't hate Twilight. I just feel like it is better to even things out.

Uh... Can you get back to me on that one?

Hey, hey, hey! Try everypony right before I killed them.

Twilight with a banjo. I would knock her out by hitting her on the head, tie her to a chair with the strings, then, when she wakes up, I decapatet her very, very slowly with whatever is left of the strings.

you know? the giant lizard goat thing that attack ponyvile?