Krystal

Oh my Luna, I'm so sorry :blush: I completely forgot about you. I'll bump you up to the very next in line on my list. You should have it Wednesday-ish.

thank you very much i would greatly appreciate that :D

http://mlpforums.com...torm-spark-r174 Storm Spark's cutie mark is a Kingdom Key Keyblade, I figured that it would be a little too hard to make but, If you'd like to I'd love it!

You are number... three on my list now. I'm going to say you can expect it in about a week. Now would you like him trotting like in my avi or flying like in my sig (clouds not included)?

thank you very much i would greatly appreciate that :D

Same question goes to you. Trotting or flying?

If I brohoof your post that means acknowledgement

Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 1

You are number... three on my list now. I'm going to say you can expect it in about a week. Now would you like him trotting like in my avi or flying like in my sig (clouds not included)?

Same question goes to you. Trotting or flying?

Trotting please!

It makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside getting a present like this! I havent gotten one in awhile! Thanks!

Oh, and can he trot WITH his wings on or do they have to be off?

Edited by Storm Spark
  • Brohoof 1

Your pretty good at these Krystal. I love the Spiderman. And the trotters and pretty cool I was going to ask you to make one for Sky but then I remembered that I already have one for him. Yet it would be cool if I had one with your signature but really it would just be extra work for you.

• Brohoof 1

trotting please

Here you go :) sorry again for forgetting about you.

post-5308-0-87562800-1347934466_thumb.gif

I must say you have the most intricate OC of any request I've filled out so far. In fact you're the first one I've done that has more than three main colors (other than cutie marks of course)

• Brohoof 1

Here you go :) sorry again for forgetting about you.

post-5308-0-87562800-1347934466_thumb.gif

I must say you have the most intricate OC of any request I've filled out so far. In fact you're the first one I've done that has more than three main colors (other than cutie marks of course)

thank you sooo very much this is so awesome and im glad you did it this really means a lot to me
  • Brohoof 1

Here's a request I just filled out for Fluffykins

post-5308-0-90566500-1348005725.gif

If you're wondering what the white thing on his flank is, it's a diaper. He requested it and I did it for him. Just goes to show how customizable I can make these for you.

NOTICE: I will not be taking any new requests until further notice. Storm Spark, you're the only one left on my list and I'm going to do yours but after that nothing else. Except Sky, and sompony else that I can't remember who's supposed to PM me tomorrow with a request.

Trotting please!

It makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside getting a present like this! I havent gotten one in awhile! Thanks!

Oh, and can he trot WITH his wings on or do they have to be off?

I left them on but they're folded and look like normal wings.

post-5308-0-73115600-1348087926.gif

I could take them off if you want.

Here's a request I just filled out for Fluffykins

post-5308-0-90566500-1348005725.gif

If you're wondering what the white thing on his flank is, it's a diaper. He requested it and I did it for him. Just goes to show how customizable I can make these for you.

NOTICE: I will not be taking any new requests until further notice. Storm Spark, you're the only one left on my list and I'm going to do yours but after that nothing else. Except Sky, and sompony else that I can't remember who's supposed to PM me tomorrow with a request.

I left them on but they're folded and look like normal wings.

post-5308-0-73115600-1348087926.gif

I could take them off if you want.

No, no they look great! I love it! thank you so much krystal! This is the best present I could ever recive! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

It's been a while since I've posted and since then I've made four new gifs:

Vinyl Blade's OC

post-5308-0-58823200-1348793787.gif

Beat Shock's OC

post-5308-0-77325500-1349024356.gif

Letrix's OC

post-5308-0-98823500-1349288591.gif

And my OC as an adorable running ball of wubbableness :3

post-5308-0-68418300-1349639552.gif

xD

Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 1

Can I make a request for one today? I mean if you're too busy then that's fine. Though is it only one OC allowed to be requested or can we actually request more than one?

Edited by Octavinyl

Can I make a request for one today? I mean if you're too busy then that's fine. Though is it only one OC allowed to be requested or can we actually request more than one?

Sure I can do two. In fact i can probably put two in the same image :) just send me a PM and we'll continue this conversation there.
  • Brohoof 1

Can you do my OC Data? I would like to see him walking as my avatar, that would be nice. The work that you have done so far is amazing.

Heres Data: post-7662-0-82154000-1349627451_thumb.png

Edited by ~Wubs~
  • Brohoof 1

Hey Krystal, Your really good at making these and I was wondering if you could make a trotting GIF of my OC Flame Dancer. also could his wings be open instead of closed ? http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flame-dancer-r903

If you have allot of requests right now and don't have room for another I understand :)

• Brohoof 1

Can you do my OC Data? I would like to see him walking as my avatar, that would be nice. The work that you have done so far is amazing.

Here you go :)

post-5308-0-53834400-1349744853.gif

Remember to give me credit in your sig :)

Hey Krystal, Your really good at making these and I was wondering if you could make a trotting GIF of my OC Flame Dancer. also could his wings be open instead of closed ? http://mlpforums.com...ame-dancer-r903

If you have allot of requests right now and don't have room for another I understand :)

You're on my list :)

Now please, everypony, NO MORE REQUESTS!!!! I want to try and do new things. Maybe try my hand at vectors, maybe do some more hand-made drawings, maybe write a fanfic or two. Krystal is a free bird and she can't keep doing the same thing over and over. I'm not a one trick pony here ^_^.

One day, I'll come back to doing gifs though, I'm sure. I just really want to do some other things.

• Brohoof 2

Please, if you're still doing these, can you make my OC Bricker for a gif? (*NOTE* He is supposed to have a yellow Lego brick for his Cutie Mark, but pony generator is too much of a pain importing cutie marks -_-)

*EDIT, NVM I just saw your message Krystal, sorry. :/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by SamtheLegoman
  • Brohoof 1

Hey Krystal, Your really good at making these and I was wondering if you could make a trotting GIF of my OC Flame Dancer. also could his wings be open instead of closed ? http://mlpforums.com...ame-dancer-r903

post-5308-0-97804400-1349830241.gif

And for anypony who didn't read my previous post I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY NEW REQUESTS If you got left out, I'm sorry but I'm just really exhausted with making these. I'm starting to see the whole world in 8bit :P I'll probalby come back to making these but until I post on this thread that I'm taking requests again, please don't ask.

• Brohoof 1

post-5308-0-97804400-1349830241.gif

And for anypony who didn't read my previous post I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY NEW REQUESTS If you got left out, I'm sorry but I'm just really exhausted with making these. I'm starting to see the whole world in 8bit :P I'll probalby come back to making these but until I post on this thread that I'm taking requests again, please don't ask.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this for me Krystal. it looks fantastic. I hope it wasn't a hassle to put together.
  • Brohoof 1