Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfic in the making

Firestorm

I'm actually planning on a longfic named Equestria 2142 and while I have ideas going and a background to the story, I'm still lacking characters to form the protagonist's party of misfits. Here's a background to the story's setting.

Much of the world is engulfed by glaciers as the Ice Age worsens. Nations affected by the glaciers are waging intense wars over warmer lands while inhabitants of those lands fight back to protect their supply caches and sovereignty. In Equestria, the country has descended into a state of chaos and the Canterlot government has failed to keep the nation as a whole. Having just recovered from a long civil war, Equestria broke into four separate entities. The end of the war saw the creation of the Principality of Equestria, the Republic of Manehatten, the Cloudsdale Enclave and the Southwest Sovereign States.

That's not the end of their problem though. The new independent nations fought to keep their independence while the Canterlot Government sought to reunite the lands despite signing a peace treaty at the end of the civil war. The reason was because they proved to be important for Equestria's survival. Manehatten has always been at the forefront of technology and it was thanks to scientists from Manehatten that the Artificial Biospheres were created, allowing ponies to live in giant habitats that mimic the climate of Pre-Ice Age Equestria. During the civil war, a megaspell fell on the mainland part of Manehatten, sparking a bitter hatred by Manehatteners towards the Equestrians. Cloudsdale was essential for providing troops for the Army. With their secession, Equestria now has a hard time finding new recruits. The southwest regions were the only places in Equestria that still has a warmer climate. Even though temperatures have dropped slightly, it was still warm enough to grow crops.

The story is based around my OC, Cirrus, a flightless pegasus. She was separated from her family due to an avalanche while they were headed for warmer lands. Cirrus was later picked up by a raider clan and nursed back to health. After she has recovered, Cirrus now seeks a passage of her own to the south. The passage will not be easy. Besides unfriendly raiders, Equestria is involved in a new war with the Coalition, an intergovernmental military alliance (like NATO) from across the Eastern Ocean. There is a chance that she will be caught in a crossfire.

This isn't the whole story but I'd like you to introduce your OCs and perhaps suggest ideas, side story arcs (like side quests), and technology. I'll reveal more details to the story once I get some response.

• Brohoof 1

You should add something like... The Equestrian Dominion? And the Mane six Raiders

All those are SC2 References. I see you also played it(JIM RAYNOR PORTRAIT OMG)

And som kind of treason like Tychus did.

Edited by Devious Detonation

How many raiders in the clan that picked up Cirrus? Mostly curiosity.

How many characters do you actually have planned? For example, the raider clan requries a leader, do you already have one picked out?

If you could put up what positions need to be filled, it'll be easier for everypony to submit something.

How many raiders in the clan that picked up Cirrus? Mostly curiosity.

How many characters do you actually have planned? For example, the raider clan requries a leader, do you already have one picked out?

If you could put up what positions need to be filled, it'll be easier for everypony to submit something.

I have actually planned some raider clans but I haven't thought of any leaders yet. So far, I only got three characters planned. The first is Cirrus, the protagonist. The second is Snowfoot, an Alaskan Malamute, and the third is Grok'bar Gromash, a yeti (yes, a yeti). There are actually many raider clans out there but I'm gonna feature a few notable ones. They are the Snowbound (the one that saved Cirrus and gave her Snowfoot as her first companion), Viperwings, Mideast Marauders, and Sky Runners.

For now, the positions that need filling are 4 more companions for Cirrus, each of them must have a backstory so I can give them a side story of their own. If anyone likes, your character can be the leader of one of the clans.

There, now we have something to work off of. I'll see what I can do towards at least one unique character for Cirrus' raider clan.

While working on a character for my own fiction, a friend of mine showed me this.

I hope it helps.

I'm no stranger to writing fanfics and creating characters (not Mary Sues mind you). However, that Tumblr could come in handy in refining my character. Thanks.