Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc PonyZ ( dayZ RP) [ NO MORE SPOTS]

Lost Profile

Hey guys I think I'm gonna have to drop out. :( sorry but what with school and work I just don't have time to keep up with all of the things going on so you can just have Seafoam get killed of or something... sorry everypony

maybe we can say that seafoam chickened out and stayed out of the raid... and you left and wasnt heard of for along time....

idk i just come up with things on the spot

• Brohoof 1

sooo, is it over now? If so, that ended fairly quickly... For some reason i feel like a zompony outbreak would last longer than about a week...

Who sayed it was over... I still have something's planed...

And not some shity epelog... I mean something big planed!

Say... Remember when Luna sayed it may have been her fault that the zomponies were present?

sooo, is it over now? If so, that ended fairly quickly... For some reason i feel like a zompony outbreak would last longer than about a week...

Where were you! Did you go into a coma from eating 'all those apples' again?! J/k but you did leave me in a bind from time to time. Something big eh? Okay, but from the way the RP carried on, it got very violent and then the whole thunder rainbow....thingy happened and it came off as incredibly campy. Not to say that's bad, it just really threw me off is all.

Ok... So now just put your ponys epilog in... Then I might give a year later plot if every pony is up for it...

The plot is... After a year from the zomponie invasion... Some zomponie spotting have been confirmed... It's only a matter of time till lots of them start appearing again!

Ps... I might open this up for more ponies to join.. If you ponys think its ok... But I don't think so...

to dashey: lol, you caught the "NO OFFENSE" right... and did you get the painting of AJ on my arm txt its more defined than the RD one, but i feel it could be better

to Villian: Hmm one year later huh... well i might like to be a part of this if you work on your grammar, not trying to be a jerk, but i stumble when i read your posts...

Edited by Duece

Ok then... Il just keep it to the original survivors... Ironic how the original survivors survived... Again...

to dashey: lol, you caught the "NO OFFENSE" right... and did you get the painting of AJ on my arm txt its more defined than the RD one, but i feel it could be better

to Villian: Hmm one year later huh... well i might like to be a part of this if you work on your grammar, not trying to be a jerk, but i stumble when i read your posts...

I don't re read my posts... I don't think over my posts... I just type what ever I think and post.... Plus... I don't do a gramer... Gramer is for a loosers... Idk what is a gramer any ways... Lol ok ok... I'm done

Ok I'm going to start part two soon....

If you want to know what shade now looks like... Go here http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/princes-lightning-bluewind-r1605

Zomponies are starting to come back... Get surviving!!!

how should i join back in? Am i just gonna find you guys or should i wait for a little bit until you need me to rejoin the party group?

say something like, split was in canterlot and heard the others were in town and decided to pop in to say hi or something. i dunno thats just an idea

well okay, but what about rainbow? Sure i'll be in canterlot looking for some new stuff for his house he rebuilt or something along that.

Iv already covered that... Rainbow is with every pony... Just say something when the time is right... Something cocky... Idk just say something like now... About like how will the elements not be strong enought? Idk you can think of something

Any one want to take spike?

He is alive now...

We could say that he was sleeping on twilights back for the entire fog bit...

Any takers?

I'll do spike, seems you've nearly taken all the roles and i only have 2 Posted Image so yeah i'll do spike

K your spike!

And neather do I... Prevents a quick reply like this...

Umm... I could say... What is spiks personality going to be... Since its different in every episode...
Don't reply to this... Il find out... Edited by Aureity

Where Is flutershy and applejack?

If they don't reply within 3 days...

Who wants to replace them?

I have enough Charicters to deal with... I also gotta update the list when I'm not lazy...

Ok... I'm starting to fall asleep on my keyboard... Lol

Good night every pony... Lol I stopped right when every pony in the RP goes to sleep... Lol

Well... 2 days left till I boot who ever is playing AJ and flutershy...

Any of you want to take them?

Ok... AJ is safe... For now.... Flutershy has one more day...

Anyways... I guess we're heading back to canterlot... Lol but I do have a surprise along the way!

Hey parso.... You should have a comment from spike saying something about the batchler party... Lol since he knows What a batchler party is... Lol

didnt we need one more OC, because i have one i can use and also links in with the story so far

http://mlpforums.com.../_/wynter-r1652

he can be the element of intelligence, or something

ya ok.... you will be him.... and idk what more to say... howbout intelligence seems good.... 4 elements of life.... that seems good enough!!!

:DDD

Ok parso.... Your flutershy!

I was playing DayZ with my clan... We had 2 Hellys and we were all together on our way to jail... Till we were almost there when the pilots crashed into eachother... It was nighttime and one chopper didn't have the lights on... All of us raged quitted... Kind of funny but... I was loaded with stuff... Gully sute, ALIS, DMR, g17, blood bags, coked meat, etc... All gone!!!