Pinkie and Apple Bloom

Spatsi

well done, you are a very talented artist, would love to see more drawings!, maybe the rest of the cutie mark crusaders all in a group? :D

Emerald_Sky.png

This Signature was created by Surprise, Thanks for the great work Ashley keep it up!

This is awesome.My favorite filly and favorite Pony getting awesome fan art :) Good job on the coloring.Hope to see more fan art from you

10qdlpl.jpg

"Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?"

Ooh! Ooh! More guessing games! Um... Pokey Smokes! How about Queen Meanie? No! Black Snooty, Black Snooty!

well done, you are a very talented artist

Thanks a lot. However, my art teacher in Primary school had different opinion about me http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png . I've always been good at copying images I can see, but I find it hard to draw using only my imagination. "Copying is not an art, you have no drawing talent at all." - that's what she said. Because of her opinion I've stopped drawing for many years. If it weren't for her, I could be much better now.

Thanks, Y'all helped me to restore some faith in myself ;)

"When all the truth does

is make your heart ache

sometimes a lie

is easier to take"

These are actually really freaking good. The only thing I don't like about the Pinkie one is that her smile looks too much like a V, you should round it a bit more. AMAZING job otherwise!