Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first Insane Twilight Sparkle (STILL IN PROCESS)

TomokoKuroki

Hello, I found out my Camera will co-operate with my pencil drawings, so now I can upload some!

So with that said, this is my Twilight Sparkle which is still in process. I know I've got to work on a few things, But I was curious on what things you other artists can see that my artistic eye may of missed. This is going from memory from the episode as I drew it at school the other day.

So I am wondering on what you guys think so far. I know her ears, horn, and mane need a little more work ;) I'll try shading it in with charcoal if I can find my charcoal set.

Posted Image

Edited by Hayze

Looks pretty good, if you ask me. Especially since it was drawn from memory.

I wouldn't even try to draw a normal Twilight with a picture in front of my face. ^_^

I have a charcoal pencil somewhere.. Let me know if you'll need it.

The outline of the image is looking great at the moment, everything seems relatively proportional and drawn quite nicely. It looks as though you just need to add in Twilight's eyebrows and lashes and the outline will be complete.

As far as constructive criticism goes, the only adjustment I'd recommend is to redraw the head of twilight's horn to a more rounded shape, rather than having it finish in such a fine tip. Additionally, keep in mind that even when Twilight's pupils are contracted, the two shine elipses on her eyes are still visible. I believe the markings on Twilight's horn are also slanted in the wrong direction, but im beginning to get fastidious now :P

Overall so far so good, I'm looking forward to seeing the image once it's been shaded!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sadly my Charcoal set is missing, so I shaded it in a Hb2 Pencil. Sadly my camera died, so I have to let it charge. Thank you everypony who spoke of criticism for my piece, it now looks much better, I hope you will all like the shaded image when I post it.

Edited by Hayze