Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SmileForever^.^

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=43AuJjuxqAw

Not really much of a parody as it is much of a song, but it's funny to me no matter what anybody else says. Warning graphic content! Watch at your own risk!

Such an upbeat song for such a tragic fic...but cupcakes is nothing!! Read Sweet Apple Massacre. THAT will make cupcakes seem like a child's story. But this is my favorite 'Parody' of it.
  • Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=43AuJjuxqAw

Not really much of a parody as it is much of a song, but it's funny to me no matter what anybody else says. Warning graphic content! Watch at your own risk!

I ran into this a few months actually...Super catchy song :D but in reality...I've never read Cupcakes, but i think i know the plot/basis.

Such an upbeat song for such a tragic fic...but cupcakes is nothing!! Read Sweet Apple Massacre. THAT will make cupcakes seem like a child's story. But this is my favorite 'Parody' of it.

SAM doesn't count. It goes unacceptably off-character and all is all is just written so badly.

Best Cupcakes parody? I don't know... I honestly prefer the original.

SAM doesn't count. It goes unacceptably off-character and all is all is just written so badly.

Best Cupcakes parody? I don't know... I honestly prefer the original.

I felt it was well written descriptively. Big Mac has talked before, and he just happened to snap. I liked the story, but it was graphic. More graphic than cupcakes in my opinion

Stories like Cupcakes deserve to be mocked. Why, WHY do people feel the need to destroy a wonderful show with their demented homicidal fantasies??!! I mean, I have those too, but there are other outlets for them. Death metal, for example. *turns on stereo* RRRRAAAAAHHHRRRRRR....

Where was I? Oh, yeah. Funny videos! :P

• Brohoof 1