Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning A Fight for Trust

Opalicious

Whirly sat, dazed and confused, against the hard, wooden wall of the hidden house. It was one of the few locations they could hide without The Ponies finding them. Sky Twirl sat across from him, head down, ashamed. Her face was dotted with tears, knowing that they would never fully forgive her.

It was Whirly who broke the silence, but he did it with almost no emotion. “Why?” He kept it at that. He had given up all hope of removing The Ponies from Equestria, the organization that banned creativity or individual thought, and few rebelled. After they had overthrown Princess Celestia, there was no point in trying. Nopony thought it was possible. Nopony, except for Whirly and his young apprentice, Star Swipe.

It had been only a night earlier, and they were so close. The city of Flutteryion was not far, the heart for The Ponies, where they trained their youngsters strictly, draining them of all happiness and creativity. They were almost there, but their hope was short lived.

See, not long ago, they had met a moderately young Pegasus who was actually a spy for The Ponies. She was to get as much information as possible and report back, but after seeing what imagination could really do, she wasn’t so sure. But, proven that night, not all of the training had left her. She had snuck away and told the leader of The Ponies where they were, that they were near, very near, in fact. But nothing had ended how she had expected it to.

The Ponies sent ponies out to capture them to bring them in to torture them, driving them to be like everpony else, lifeless. But Sky Twirl just couldn’t allow this. But all she had done was make it worse. She had exposed herself as their friend, and they had tried hard to get away. They were now miles away from their intended destination, only now, it was impossible.

Sky Twirl was brought back to reality as the even toned voice of Whirly made her come back to. “Why?” And that was the most painful part of it all. She didn’t know. She didn’t know why she had left them. She didn’t know why she had told The Ponies where they were. She just didn’t know, and this just continued to drive tears down her face.

Star Swipe was a more aggressive kind, and he stepped in rather viciously. “Why did you betray us like that? Lie to us, reveal our location, is that your thanks to us for everything we’ve done?” This just broke Sky Twirl’s heart. She had grown a little fond of the young pony, an energetic one, endless ideas, always and everywhere. She hung her head down, not daring to look at his angry eyes.

He angry turned away to the door, paused a moment, and smashed out, intentionally slamming the door to make her jump. She looked toward it, but she couldn’t see him through the door, but if she did move to see him, she would have to face him again. She turned toward a sound to her right, the sound of Whirly standing up. He looked calmly at her, a strange look on his dark blue face, it almost looked like his eyes had no life. Then he turned and left her alone.

_________________________________________________________________________________

All right, this is what I've created so far, it's based on The Relic Master with my own little touch to it. Obviously, the characters are Carys, Galen and Raffi, only ponified and with slightly altered personalities.

What I need are more ideas. I don't know where I can go with this. I am open to all serious ideas, and once I have a solid roleplay with a plot, I will open the OOC.

Edited by Luna Opal

Ooh, I'm very interested in joining, though I don't know the book. Maybe an idea is that they somehow get in touch with a rebellion? To be honest, this almost reminds me of 1984. xD

Ooh, I'm very interested in joining, though I don't know the book. Maybe an idea is that they somehow get in touch with a rebellion? To be honest, this almost reminds me of 1984. xD

You mean they meet more people who want to stop The Ponies? That might be good, then Whirly, Star Swipe and Sky Twirl can find them and, well, recruit them to fight The Ponies. That's good. I need a few more ideas though.

You mean they meet more people who want to stop The Ponies? That might be good, then Whirly, Star Swipe and Sky Twirl can find them and, well, recruit them to fight The Ponies. That's good. I need a few more ideas though.

Well, I meant rebelling ponies on a larger scale, an underground organisation. And maybe they could join them, but find out that what the leaders of that rebellion are planning isn't good either, or something? D: I have no idea.

Well, I meant rebelling ponies on a larger scale, an underground organisation. And maybe they could join them, but find out that what the leaders of that rebellion are planning isn't good either, or something? D: I have no idea.

Then the story would become more complicated, but that wouldn't be too bad. The leaders of the "underground organization" that is rebelling against The Ponies are planning something bad. Now, the question is, what are they planning? Perhaps they're just more spied for The Ponies making sure that the rebellion doesn't execute any attacks and keeping them "hidden". Any other ideas?

Then the story would become more complicated, but that wouldn't be too bad. The leaders of the "underground organization" that is rebelling against The Ponies are planning something bad. Now, the question is, what are they planning? Perhaps they're just more spied for The Ponies making sure that the rebellion doesn't execute any attacks and keeping them "hidden". Any other ideas?

Maybe the ponies that join the RP are runaways from nearby towns? You have to think about that stuff too ^^ And maybe you should give a thought to who the leader of The Ponies is and what the state of equestria is at the moment (Houses abandoned, or maybe very old, grey buildings instead of the usual colourful buildings etc.)

Maybe the ponies that join the RP are runaways from nearby towns? You have to think about that stuff too ^^ And maybe you should give a thought to who the leader of The Ponies is and what the state of equestria is at the moment (Houses abandoned, or maybe very old, grey buildings instead of the usual colourful buildings etc.)

All right.

State of Equestria: Most ponies captured by The Ponies, most light has left Equestria.

RP Positions: Perhaps we could have somebody play the leader, three people play the three main characters in the story in the OP, and everybody else playing characters in the rebellion.

Edited by Luna Opal

All right.

State of Equestria: Most ponies captured by The Ponies, most light has left Equestria.

RP Positions: Perhaps we could have somebody play the leader, three people play the three main characters in the story in the OP, and everybody else playing characters in the rebellion.

Maybe also an option for ponies stumbling onto them as they move towards the rebellion? Maybe you should play the leader, as you're the creator of the topic and stuff. :)

Maybe also an option for ponies stumbling onto them as they move towards the rebellion? Maybe you should play the leader, as you're the creator of the topic and stuff. :)

True, but it might be better if I let somepony else play the leader while I play Sky Twirl or Whirly. As for what you said about the ponies stumbling onto the rebellion, that might be a bit complicated, and it would be easier for the ponies to already be part of the rebellion and make the rebellion only a small one consisting of the RPers and the RPers only.

True, but it might be better if I let somepony else play the leader while I play Sky Twirl or Whirly. As for what you said about the ponies stumbling onto the rebellion, that might be a bit complicated, and it would be easier for the ponies to already be part of the rebellion and make the rebellion only a small one consisting of the RPers and the RPers only.

Sounds good ^^ Maybe you should explain the characters you already mentioned a bit more if you want others to play them, do you have looks for them and stuff?

This is how I imagined them while I wrote this.

Whirly: Grey fur with black and red mane, grey eyes, follow the theme *old*. In this RP, he'll be simple, and he doesn't care what happens to him, as in he doesn't care if he lives or dies.

Sky Twirl: Blue with blonde mane, turquoise eyes. I would say around 22 years old in human age. Spy for The Ponies, she had imagination beat out of her, but she's gaining it back from Whirly and Star Swipe, but she betrays them. She'll be quite emotional in this RP.

Star Swipe: Yellow fur with a red and blue mane, the blue part of the mane is unsaturated. In this RP, he'll be angry and pretty mean to Sky Twirl, and occasionally he'll bring out his anger on others.