Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallen Cloudsdale

Cherry Blossom

"Rather rude, aren't you?" she said, "We're gunna talk ta a freind of mine who c'n send a letter ta Celestia. Then we were gunna build a irrigatian canal fer my trees. Fer the other ponies, we could recomission th' old well. Tap inta the ground water. Stuff like that."

(Oh, dear! Sorry about my absence! Tell me, what did I miss?)

Sky Blaze readied herself and took off before quickly realizing how unprepared she was for carrrying a passenger. "Woah! You're heavy!" With alot of flaps, and a whole lot of effort, Sky Blaze managed to keep airborne, even if she was only a couple of feet above the ground.

((OOC: SIlverHeart, I think you may be able to start off by waking up or just walking into Ponyville.))

"How long do you think it's going to last? I mean we also need food to get through the winter." Apple Strudel said to them, but particularly Applejack. Everything seemed to be very tense and he didn't know what to do about it.

"Hey Lithimeal, don't you need an appropriate place to stay? I doubt my cottage may be able to get you comfortable." Cherry Blossom said, not knowing what her home looks like in reality.

• Brohoof 1

"Or you could... Pink one, shut up." Butajiri waited for silence , then continued, "Or you could try something a bit less complicated. There's a way to rebuild everything, including clouds." he pulled the Banshee Shriek from his back, still in it's sheith. "All you need is the right sourse of power."

Asteria realized this might not work. "Er, I could use magic to make myself a little lighter." she said nervously. Her horn began to glow with a gold aura. In seconds, she was a few pounds lighter. "Um, I hope that's good enough. I'm still learning really." Asteria prepared herself for the ride by holding on tight.

Pinkie Pie looked at everyone declining her requests for friendship. She frowned. Nopony has declined a party of hers before...not even Applejack. They were all like when that meanie Discord took over.

She felt herself swell up in tears, and her normally bouncy hair deflate. She felt tears drop down. She could make a difference. She could be friendly.

She walked away, her hair deflated. She didn't have energy now. She wandered off, and wandered back in. She saw the ponies talking about Cloudsdale.

"-right sourse of power." One pony said. Pinkie hopped next to the pony.

"Yeah, right. Where are we getting that source of power?!" Pinkie asked obnoxiously, putting her hooves through her now-straight hair. She tried to cover up the fact she was crying.

"Umm... Are you alright there sugarcube?" Apple Strudel asked seeing the sudden change in Pinkie Pie. He felt a little guilty for leaving the enthusiastic pony, but she wasn't really realizing what kind of a grim situation they were in. She wouldn't even be able to have a party if they didn't get things planned out.

Lithimeal replied."I'll find one outside then, I'll be very close by so all you gotta do is call me by name". Lithimeal began to go outside not before he handed her something to hope on."This is the dragon alphabet for the blind it's pretty much like your alphabet in an easy to understand script".

Cherry Blossom took the paper, but to her it felt like ancient paper you would find in the Canterlot archives. "Well since you're a dragon I guess you can sleep anywhere." She said to him as she flew towards the front door and waited there. "Goodbye Lithimeal," Cherry Blossom said as she waved the dragon goodbye.

Edited by Cherry Blossom

"I know as much of parties as I do of puppies and kittens, and I loath them all the same." Butajiri said without any sympathy, "As fir the power I speak of, Cloudsdale was a magical city and must be rebuilt with magic. But not all magic has to be so difficult to acquire, if you are willing to loosen your moral rulebook."

Cherry Blossom flew back to her bedroom after Lithimeal had left. It was really that hard for her to get around her own cottage. She had been living there for a while and her pets were of great help to her. The white Pegasus soon drifted off to sleep when she tucked herself in bed. But uncomfortable nightmares flooded her mind.

Apple Strudel's ears drooped, because of Pinkies Pie's behavior. "Was it something Ah said sugarcube?"

Applejack looked worried, "Pinkie, ya remember the one year we all through ya a surprise party? Well, this year I was wonderin' if ya could plan a diggin' party. The Apple family would be throwin' it, for anypony who wants ta' dig and get there hooves dirty."

"Ugh finally." Silver Heart sighed as Ponyville came into view. She had been on vacation in Canterlot. The train ride back had felt like it had taken twice as long. As the train came to a stop Silver Heart levitated her luggage down from the overhead compartment. She had heard of what happened to Cloudsdale but she hadn't gotten any specifics about why it had suddenly changed. After she got off the train Silver Heart headed for the town center.

Apple Strudel saw that Applejack had the situation with Pinkie Pie under control. "Well Ah'm a bit hunrgy so Ah'll be going to get something to eat." His stomach grumbled as he started trotting to the center of Ponyville. He was a bit famished so he started heading towards sugarcube corner.

He then noticed a mare coming from the direction of the train station, but he wasn't really sure what to do. Of course it would've been nice to make new friends, but what was important, was to resolve to water problem temporarily. And his stomach was still growling as well.

Cherry Blossom woke up in bed and rubbed her eyes as she yawned. She was feeling thirsty so she went to her kitchen to get a glass of water. Her pets woke up as well and with the help of her Snow Flake as a guide dog, she got to the kitchen and tried to pour a cup of water. "You're my wonderful little guide dog Snow Flake." She said to the puppy as she gave him a reluctant smile. The puppy barked back and wagged his tail in an enthusiastic way, just as always. But she noticed that the cup wasn't gaining any weight and there wasn't nothing, but a drop inside left. This worried Cherry Blossom so she went to pick up Precious and start heading to the center of Ponyville. Hopefully somepony could fix her problem, but she quickly realized about Cloudsdale. "Oh my..."

Precious let out a few meows before her owner picked her up and held her close. Afterwards her puppy led her outside and started heading towards the center of Ponyville, "Let's go to the center of Ponyville this time, Snow Flake."

The weather seemed much warmer than usual...

Edited by Cherry Blossom

(OOC: this is the same Apple Strudel from the show right?)

Silver Heart decided that instead of going straight home she would stop by the Sugarcube Corner for a bite to eat. Ahead of her was an older stallion. She wasn't sure but she thought she had seen him with the Apple family a few times.

As she walked by him she said "Hi, how are you doing today?"

• Brohoof 1

"A...digging party?" Pinkie asked, eyes growing wide. Her hair went back to it's normal, poofy self. Pinkie smiled and hugged AJ an dtight as she possibly could hug. She frowned a bit after realizing her sudden change in personality, but then smiled and started making mental notes in her head.

"YAY! I'LL GO TO PLAN IT RIGHT AWAY!" Pinkie told AJ, hopping off to plan.

((OOC: There was already an Apple Strudel? :blink: Oh well, I can't change that now.))

Apple Strudel heard a voice calling out to him. "Oh uh, howdy there miss! What can Ah do fer ya?" The stallion replied as he turned around to get a better view of the mare.

Precious had lead Cherry Blossom and Precious to what a lot of ponies would call "the center of Ponyville", but she was there to know about the sudden change in her water supply. She hadn't noticed the two ponies talking near Sugarcube Corner, but her puppy Snow Flake had started barkingat them.

"Thank yah sugar cube," Applejack said, returning the hug and letting her jump of. Then she turned to Butajiri, "Now what do ya have in mind? Cause I'm runnin' low on time and I need ta go. If ya got a idea that miaght save the town, without breakin' it, I'm all ears stranger."

Pinkie headed to Sugarcube Corner. Time to get serious.

"Okay...tonight, at Sweet Apple Acres, we'll have a digging party to find groundwater. After we find groundwater...we'll use it on Sweet Apple Acres to get our farm back and running! Okay...we'll make sign-ups starting 20 minutes from now here at Sugarcube. When we're done with the digging, everyone that participated will eat cake from here as a celebration! We'll have so much fun! And I still get my party! After that...I need to help AJ and the others set up this town. The digging can be held right near the entrance to the Everfree Forest, but not close to Flutters house. Yeah, that sounds about right. It'll bring joy to people!" Pinkie told herself, writing down her idea's as she went. She carefully made a huge sign that read

"DIGGING PARTY SIGN-UPS - HELP SAVE PONYVILLE!"

After she wrote out the sign ups, she smiled. She could be a help. She put the banner and put the store up. The cakes wouldn't mind, they were away with the twins in Fillydelphia. She hopped outside, and yelled as loud as she could [using a random megaphone]

"DIGGING PARTY! DIG AND HELP SAVE PONYVILLE! SIGN UP AT SUGARCUBE CORNER, AT 7:00 TONIGHT! CAKE AFTER WE DIG!"

Posted Image

OOC: Yeah. He's Granny Smiths cousin or brother. I can't remember which. I also would love it if each time I responded from my phone it wouldn't unsubscribe me from the thread.

"I was just wondering how everything is in Ponyville. I just got back from Canterlot. You're the first pony I've seen since I got here...so I thought that maybe everypony was off somewhere else helping."

"So... Would y like to go inside Sugarcube Corner and eat somethin'? Ah mean we could go in there and talk to miss Pinkie Pie about that Cloudsdale problem." Apple Strudel replied as he opened the door for both of the mares.

Cherry Blossom's puppy was still barking at the 3 ponies near Sugarcube corner. "What is it boy? Did something happen already?" she asked Snow Flake as she tried to listen to whoever was in the vicinity.

Silver Heart was slightly annoyed that he hadn't just answered his question, however she hid it by smiling instead. She nodded her head and said "That sounds nice." As she walked through the door she said. "Thank you for holding the door."

OOC: Who else is with us? I thought it was just you.

"Oh no problem miss, it's a stallion's job to hold the door. Aren't you coming in too miss Pinkie Pie?" Apple Strudel shook his head and was beginning to feel funny. The air seemed very strange, but it was problaby because he was a bit hungry. He held the door for Pinkie Pie to come in as well, of course is she wanted to come inside too.

((OOC: Well I think Pinkie Pie(Royal Muffinz) is in front of Sugarcube Corner announcing the preparations for digging a ditch for water. Cherry Blossom is also nearby, but she doesn't notice them and her puppy dog is barking at you guys.))

Pinkie Pie smiled. Of course she wanted to come in! She hopped in and then started chatting.

"Did you hear about the gruondwater party? We're having it in a couple of hours near the Everfree Forest. Care to join? We're using up the last of the Cake's food there." Pinkie told them, giving them two sign up sheets while seating them.

Silver Heart sat at the table Pinkie had led her to. "Thanks." She said as she took the sign up sheet from Pinkie. "I guess I would. What is the party for?" She asked as she levitated a black pen out from her saddlebags and started to fill out the information.