Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallen Cloudsdale

Cherry Blossom

"Ah c'n see that," she grumbled, "An' what's that s'pposed ta' mean! I'm different! I can still out sprint you awll th' way home!" She tipped her hat challengingly. "Get yer flank of Twilight an' let's go; I have ta' finish bakin', and then I have ta' figure out why Cloudsdale fell. Pro'lly have ta' talk to Rainbow Dash."

Asteria hoped someone else knew what was going on. She approached a pony lying on a bench and prompted him with a question. "Do you have any idea as to what is going on? I fear something happened to Cloudsdale..." The purple filly was somewhat distressed. They needed Cloudsdale for weather production. Without regulated conditions, crops might not be able to be maintained.

Butajiri was now surrounded by two new ponies, both asking the same question. "How am I supposed to know what you two don't? Do either of you really think I look like an information booth? I saw the same thing you did. Damn that city anyway. Not a single ting to do there, frankly, it was already getting dull."

Edited by The Beautiful Snailzuki

"Wait a minute. No water?!" Apple Strudel gave her a worried look. He then turned to Applejack and grabbed her shoulders. "COUSIN APPLEJACK! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! NO WATER MEANS, NO APPLES!!!" he yelled in her face as to show how grim the situation was.

Then he heard her remark, "Out sprint me? Ah don't think so!" Apple Strudel said as he completely forgot about Cloudsdale. "You're on." he said to Applejack as he pulled himself into a position, readied for racing.

Cherry Blossom heard the stallion spoke, and so she asked, "Hello? Who are you?"

There was a loud roar and Snow Flake stopped barking and started whimpering. The roar was lound enough to wake up precious, but Cherry Blossom was starting to worry a little bit more. First she hears loud shattering glass, then she hears a loud roar.

She then hears a filly talking about Cloudsdale, but she tried to ask, "E-Excuse me, but what about Cloudsdale? I'm sorry, but I can't see what's happening. As you may notice, I have no pupils, making me blind."

Snow Flake jumped into Cherry Blossom's hooves in fear of the load roar they heard.

Asteria was taken aback by the pony's rudeness. She shyly replied, "Oh, I'm terribly sorry for bothering you. So, uh, it's really gone, huh? Well, that's awful. What if we can't get enough water?" Asteria realized somepony else was talking to her. "Oh, er... I think..I think Cloudsdale is gone!" she sort of blurted out. The idea of the implications was really startling once she actually thought about it.

Lithimeal saw what it looks like a pony holding a dog he stayed up in clouds to keep out of sight and maybe get the pony off guard but something about her seemed different he couldn't put a claw on it but he knew she was different than anything he ever encountered.

Sky Blaze tapped the ground with her hoof. "Well, we aren't going to learn anything here, are we? C'mon, I need to get somewhere!"

Berry Sorbet rolled her eyes. "I guess I have to do this on my own." Her mother once said, "If others won't help you, do it yourself", which was very good advice in hindsight.

"How sad for you," Butajiri said as if it implied no trouble for himself. Another pony had asked him a question now. She wanted to know his name. Telling her the truth would arouse suspicion. Butajiri is not a typical name for a pony, he had learned that the hard way. "Um... My name... yes I have one of those..." He said as he looked around, "I am Sky... Cloud... yes, Skycloud. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

"Well, it's very nice to meet you Skycloud. I'm Asteria." she said cheerfully, "So, I guess we could try to find out what's going on, right? Maybe somepoy around here has some insight on the matter?" Asteria had a feeling the town librarian might know something. Edited by Berry Pie

(Sorry, had to play with a cello quartet)

Applejack raced her cousin home, half of her mind on the afforementioned water problems. When they got there, they were both panting; it was a bit of a distance from Sugarcube Corner to Sweet Apple Acres. "That ain't th' only thing no water means," she says, when she catches her breath, "It alsa means no plant-life, an' hard livin ahead. Apple Strudel, I'm not sure what we're s'possed ta' do with Couldsdale gone..."

as the Lieutenant was flying he saw a group of ponies."Hey.. " he landed next to them"dont worry on whats giong on we have it under control just dont panick" he was still hungry but as always his job must be done. he still is scared that the Princess shot down cloudsdale but it was to dangours to have hovering over everypony.

Cherry Blossom's heart shattered into piece just like Cloudsdale. Cloudsdale was her birthplace and where she was raised during her childhood, but she remembered being born blind and not being able to see the wonderful rainbows. She wasn't even able to earn her cutiemark because of her impaired vision. A tear ran down her face as she got off of the tree with Precious in her hooves. "I-I think w-we should go home now Snow Flake," she said to the puppy as he started leading her towards back her cottage.

"Applejack, what are we going to do about the water supply? If we don't have water, then we won't be able to grow them apples!" Apple Strudel exclaimed as he started kicking the ground nervously.

"Ai don' know," she says. "We miaght have ta' build an irrigatian cannal from a nearby river. Maybe from th' dam. That's only short-term tough. After that, well, we miaght have to see Celestia." She looked a little worried, "Now, if'n we got the entire Apple family to dig that ditch, we miaght be able ta do it in a week er two..."

"Skycloud? I'm Sky Blaze! Have we met before?" Blaze asked. This pony didn't look like a Skycloud. "You know, you look more like a... Cloud Burst! YEah, that looks like a cooler name! Too bad you were born with SKycloud."

Berry Sorbet caugth up with the Apple cousins a few minutes later. She was panting and had to catch her breath first. "What if... we... got buckets... of water...'

Lithimeal flowed her from the sky he waited till she was far away from help so that he could have a nice meal but he wasn't sure about what he was going to do , he wondered what would happen if she was missed but the only thing he cared about was trying to get something to eat.

Applejack turned to Berry Sorbet. She pointed at the orchard, "If we got all 'a ponyville ta' carry bucket, that miaght work. But it'd require much more work th'n an irragatian ditch. We got apple trees for a' loung way that di-rection. We got apple trees in a good distance that di-rection. An' we got apple trees for down that di-rection too..."

Once Berry Sorbet regained her composure, she shook her head. "I don't know. The only idea I have left is to build a new Cloudsdale. I know it might not make sense, or it might be impossible, but it's the only thing we have that is long-term effective right now."

"In this kind of crisis, we'll really need the entire Apple Family to help out. I feel bad for cousin Braeburn all the way out in Appleloosa. You should talk to the Princess first," Apple Strudel replied as he looked around the farm. "Well it's quite nice here cuz. Good job!" He smiled as he then went inside to see Granny Smith.

Cherry Blossom hovered away from them and went to her cottage with the help of Snow Flake. "Thanks Snow Flake, I don't know where I'd be without you." She said to the puppy, but she was upset about Cloudsdale no longer existing. Then again, she hasn't earned her cutiemark so she was having low esteem about helping.

Now was his chance he let out a huge roar and began to chase her , held his clews open in hopes to capture the creature but thoughts were rushing though his head, he no longer wanted to eat but wanted to know why was she so different from the equestrians.

"If ai thought we'd be makin' a new Cloudsdale, we wouldn't be 'n crisis mode right now. The fact of th' matter is that Cloudsdale went down fer a reason; I saw magic shoot it down. In order ta' see the Princess, I'ma need Twilight, an' pro'lly Spike. Other then that, Ai might go see cousin Breaburn myself; he's been ranchin' without reliable water sources fer a long time..."

"Well, whatever you think is best. You know better than I do." Berry Sorbet nodded as she said this. She didn't know this "Twilight", or "Spike" for that matter. She enjoyed chilling with other ponies, but but she didn't bother them by asking names. Personally, all she needed to know was what flavor of sorbet they liked.

Applejack shrugged, "Right now, I think I'll start makin' Twi's treats. Use it as incentive." She went incide past Apple Strudle and Grany Smith and started firing up the oven, setting the flour down and taking a sack of dried apples. She turned the facet on and got a cup of water until it sputtered out. She frowned, but said nothing.

Cherry Blossom heard a loud roar which sounded like the one from earlier. She didn't know what was going on, but her kitten and puppy were whimpering at the sight of a dragon approaching them. "W-What's happening?!" she asked nopony in particular. Cherry Blossom ducked for cover and hid Precious and Snow Flake under her hooves to protect them from whatever was approaching them.

"Ah guess you're right cuz, but we need to decide a plan today before we waste any more water. Time is water alright?" Apple Strudel frowned as he just sat down onto a wooden chair.

She facehooved, "Ai need ta' bake this pastry fer Twilight. You c'n go get the family t'gether and see 'bout gettin' that ditch dug. I hope this is enough... gunna have t' make a small pie," she adds to herself. She mixxes the crust ingrediants, baking that and saving a little to put over the filling.

Lithimeal used his language to call out to her."Gona , rega sermo". Lithimeal spoke in dragon tong he knew ponys spoke dragon back in his time but so much as changed in this land after his capture but he wasn't going to hurt her but he hoped to talk to her.