Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever fallen out of bed?

Reecejackox

I had fallen out of the bed during waking up twice.

First time I had fallen when I had crush on my girl in the junior high school and was dreaming of her being in bad situation (I don't remember correctly what was it).

Second time I had fallen by rotating myself just to the edge of the bed, the fall was so painful I couldn't rest for next 3 minutes.

When I was little I used to fall out of bed half asleep, caused I toss and turn so darn much. Didn't help that my bedroom floor was hard tile either. I still move around a lot in my sleep but thankfully I don't fall out of my bed anymore. :laugh:

As a kid I had a loft bed, and once I woke up hanging upside down against the ladder with my feet completely entangled in the sheets. Not sure if that counts but I had nearly made it to the ground.

I used to fall out of bed sometimes when I was younger. Now I hardly do it at all, except that one time when I woke up from my alarm clock and I was completely wrapped up in my blankets so I was tripping all over the place trying to get to it. :twismile:

I keep my alarm on the other side of the room so I have to get up, because it won't turn off until I do it myself.

Edited by EpicEnergy

I remember falling out of bed a couple times when I was a little kid. It was always because I slept a bit too close to the edge. Also didn't help that my dog would snuggle up real close to the point of almost nudging me. :mlp_laugh:

• 2 months later...