Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group B Match 4, Sweet Apple Acres vs Cloudsdale

Props Valroa

Group B match 4, Sweet Apple Acres vs Cloudsdale  

28 users have voted

1. 1. Sweet Apple Acres or Cloudsdale?

• Sweet Apple Acres: Applejack, Granny Smith, Babs seed, Marble Pie, Limestone Pie.
    • Cloudsdale: Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Flitter and Cloudchaser.

This poll is closed to new votes

image.thumb.png.c8189342cfac8f0fda68d0189ff44de5.png

Applejack is the successful business owner of Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack has become successful through somewhat dishonest means, but her intentions are true in order to provide for her family and give them the best quality of life possible. Sweet Apple Acres, under her authority has grown to become a large corporation that rivals that of Flim and Flam (who are the same ones from Las Pegasus). Applejack is satisfied with her role in life as CEO of a massive corporation, and Apple Bloom’s education is already paid for and she wants to do what Applejack does in the future. Applejack's company commands respect through it's sheer monopoly on Apple sales!

image.thumb.png.f2805aa700a45ca407e03b1434dc21d4.png

Rainbow Dash grew to become the successful captain of the WonderBolts. In this alternate universe, she succeeded in her dream in becoming a Wonderbolt. All of her focus is on her lofty dreams. However, she has grown somewhat older now. Part of her isn’t satisfied with her victories, despite however much she may win or face certain obstacles in her life. Rainbow Dash has become unsure of her position in the world, but still goes along with it because she doesn’t know what else to do, in secret. She trains cadets to pursue their dreams!

• Brohoof 4

"It’s time we put our best hoof forward and see ourselves to victory. I’m not going to back down so easily! We won’t let some Sporty jocks get the best of us!"

applejack-my-little-pony.gif

• Brohoof 4

"I’ve lead us all to victory, thus far. I am sure this time will be no different…come on, let’s show them what we’ve got!"

tumblr_lgd42cediL1qdtfdbo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 3

The big city versus the wild west may have seen like a true adversarial match up, but that has nothing on corporations are ponies too through Big Apple against the might of the all colorful military industrial complex that reigns above.

Will Applejack and company be able to reach the high expectations before them, or will Rainbow Dash and her Bolt battalion stoop down and fight dirty?

For now I'm split.

• Brohoof 2

Voting for Team Cloudsdale of course, but I can't not metion how good of a lineup Team Sweet Apple Acres has. Unfortunately I don't think it's strong enough to take down Cloudsdale, but it was a valiant effort. :rarity:

Shiny Silvermoon would arrive completely exhausted from walking all the way to this match "Sorry if I wasn't there to... support teams... I was... trapped inside a cocoon... and then fighting a Chrysalis from an alternative universe with @Saturn Ring and her cat... Maybe the word fight is too intense for what it was truly... I... Need... A... Moment... To... Breathe..." She would pant as she would try to recover. "Go Cloudsdale... Go Apple Acres... Go both sides... Woohoo..." She would say with clear exhaustion in the way she was encouraging both teams. Shiny then lifted her pom poms in the air before collapsing on the ground. :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon "Hey Shiny!" Saturn would yell, scaring Venus (and maybe Shiny too,) "You know, did I ever tell you about my brother? Wait! I didn't! His name's Neptune Breeze! He's also named after a planet," she blabbed. 

"Do you have a dog called Pluto? No wait... Not a planet anymore. I'd be happy to meet your brother, @Saturn Ring." Shiny Silvermoon responded as she was slowly getting back onto her hooves.

@Shiny Silvermoon "One of these days, hopefully! He and Cloud Crash are always too busy racing each other and doing silly dares, but I can probably tear him away from the racing sometime!" Saturn said. 

(Out of Character: I've still gotta make Neptune a page! He's a newer OC of mine, so I haven't made a rp page for him!) 

"Give us some clouds! Give us some dale! And what do you get? Cloudsdale!"

Scootaloo

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, White Light said:

" Cheer while you can scootaloo...." The pony menacingly glared at the foal.

"Hey nopony messes with my sis Scootaloo! Because when you mess with her, you mess with me; and you do not want to mess with me!"

Angry Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 3

"Wow...that's a very pretty pegasus!" Mirage mused to herself at the sight of Rainbow Dash. "And such a raspy voice...is that from being so high up in the air all the time?"