Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sweetie-Belle

SmileForever^.^

Hi everypony!

I'm Sweetie Belle and I'm CMC! (Cutie Mark Crusader)

hopefully, this maybe just what I need to get my Cutiemark *Gasp* I should get the girls!

We would be CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS err...QUESTION ANWERERS!

So, ask me anything :D

Posted Image

Edited by SmileForever^.^

Why dont you try siinging?

I think its your special talent

I'm not so sure, I've never tried singing in front of other ponies...What if they don't like my singing? :( besides, It wouldn't be as cool as CUTIE MARK PIRATE ADVENTURERS!

Hi Sweetie Belle, It is me JesstroidPrime. Do you remember me from the other ask thread of yours?

hi JesstroidPrime *waves* I'm Not sure, I've have allot of ask threads (plus I don't have equestria's best memory) But its really cool to talk again! :lol:

Yay! :P Hey..do you have any ideas for The CMC's next Trial? Scoots wants to do something realy dangerous (as usual) and I need some safe and yet not so boring ideas B)

Well how about this: Do what you did for the talent show. However let Applebloom do the set design, Scootaloo do the choreography, and you sing! I think that will help ;)

Nu'uh, I can't sing infront of everypony...on a stage! Besides, their isn't another tallent show on until later this year, so I may re-consider :D

Well how about this: Do what you did for the talent show. However let Applebloom do the set design, Scootaloo do the choreography, and you sing! I think that will help ;)

BEEP BOOP, SON, BEEP BOOP.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8xp1zjo1o8

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-6ZO7O1Qk

Bahahaha! He turned into a foot! classic.

Hehe, It was pretty funny I guess, wasn't it scoots?

Pretty funny? how about awesome? I'm gonna send this to Rainbow dash...Now!

Ah don't get it...

Arrggg Im gonna catch you!!*Plays pirate with Sweetie Belle*

So how are you? Diamond TIara hasn't been mean to you has she?

*Giggles* No, I'm gonna catch you! You cannot run from me!

And Diamond Tiara Isn't usually mean to me, but only when I'm with Apple Bloom. *whispers* But personally, I think she's jealous of Apple Bloom's really pretty bow!

maybe you can do something similar to what Rarity does, but you should learn how to use magic, because it might help you get your cutie mark

*sigh* I would love to be a super amazing fashion designer like my big sister! But I'm no good, I ruin everything! :(

*Giggles* No, I'm gonna catch you! You cannot run from me!

And Diamond Tiara Isn't usually mean to me, but only when I'm with Apple Bloom. *whispers* But personally, I think she's jealous of Apple Bloom's really pretty bow!

*Sweetie Belle topples me* Arrggh you have beaten me. Now I must work for your crew!! Argh it is a sad day, bested by a mere filly pirate!

And I see.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

SWEETIE BELLE!!! I just heard a VERY unsettling rumor about you! I heard your a filly fooler with Applebloom!

Why don't you talk anymore on this thread?

Edited by DJ-Shy3