Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private MLP: FiM Stallion Style

DarligPegasi

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/33343-mlp-fim-stallion-style/

Another bright and sunny day blessed the land of Equestria and all seemed right. All the ponies were off either having fun or working and the day was pleasant in general.

But deep in the Everfree forest was a dark, and smoldering existence. Anger and rage suffocated every living creature and transformed them into something horrible, demented and...Chaotic. The cause of it all?

Eris the queen of chaos and disharmony. She had been waiting for a day where every pony would be unsuspecting. Lord Solaris and Lord Artemis were busy organizing another annual grand galloping gala and the mane 6... Eris seethed at the thought of the six stallions and that weaselly little she dragon. They made her blood boil!

The mane 6 were preoccupied with all the tasks that their precious Lord Solaris had given them. Oh they wouldn't know what hit them.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butterscotch, the shy yellow pegasus, was very busy tending to his many animal friends. He placed down several bowls and such of food and water, all while humming a merry tune. "Alright my little friends, eat up. You too mister squirrel." he said politely to all the furry, feathered, and scaly inhabitants of his cottage. Butterscotch planned on meeting up with his friends, and wanted to hurry with his chores. Suddenly, outside the cottage could be heard strange sounds. Like a stray animal looking for food. He approached the door cautiously, hoping it wasn't actually something scary. He opened the door and looked around. "Hello, anyone out there?" he asked softly. No one answered, but some of Butterscotch's property was damaged, like his chicken coop. It appeared as though someone, or something, had tried to get at his chickens. The pegasus's heart began to beat a little faster. He rushed over to his hen house to find the inhabitants unharmed. But whatever had happened, it worried Butterscotch. He hoped that one of his friends could look over the coop and tell him what could have done such a thing. Surely Dusk Shine would know. He was knowledgeable about things like that. Not wanting to waste anymore time, Butterscotch made his way to the Ponyville library.

Edited by Berry Pie

Rainbow Blitz slowly woke up from his restful sleep and stared at the cloud ceiling of his home "wow i shouldn't have had that last piece of pizza last night i think 3 pieces was way to much for me" groaned Rainbow Blitz "Oh well i wonder whats going on it town he said looking at the clock, oh buck i'm late for weather duties!" Rainbow Blitz yelled as he zoomed out the door.

The loud crack of metal horseshoes against bark and wood can be heard as Applejack strikes a tree with his powerful back legs. A torrent of apples falls into baskets below with a thud as the impact rattles through the tree's branches.

"That's the last of the baskets filled, ah better head into town to set up at the market."

Bubble Berry pranced around the store, trying to think of a new and exciting flavor of cup cakes that he could share at the Grand Galloping Gala. Orange? No done that. Pink Lemonade? Ooh that sounds like a great idea! So great that he just had to tell some pony!

He rushed outside and headed straight for Butterscotch's cottage to ask him what he thought about his new flavor. He would have gone to ask Rainbow Blitz or Dusk Shine but those two were probably to busy doing boring stuff!

Dusk Shine flipped the page and reached for a new blank page to write notes upon, he was reading a book about defensive magics, something he would need in the future if anything bad would happen, he quickly scribbled down notes as he read and adjusted the reading light, "BARBARA!!! I'M GOING TO NEED A FEW MORE BLANK PAGES!" he yelled out across the library. The blank page he was writing on was about halfway filled, most of the magic had to do with defensive barriers of magic, some others used to redirect flows of magic, some others even stopped magic from being used.

Glancing about nervously hoping that what ever had damaged his hen house wasn't following him, Butterscotch didn't see his friend Berry Bubble. The two stallions bumped into each other and the yellow pegasus fell onto his rump. "Oops, sorry Berry, I wasn't looking where I was going..." he said apologetically. "I was just heading over to Dusk Shine's home. I need some help with something back at my cottage. I think a monster was trying to get at my chickens." Butterscotch winced a little at the thought of it. A creature had tried to hurts his feathered friends. And it also damaged his property. That was very rude of it, and hopefully Dusk could help him identify any tracks it might have left. "Where were you going exactly? You look like you have something on your mind."

Edited by Berry Pie

Applejack sits at his stand idly munching on an apple when he see's a familiar streak of rainbow streak by with a gust of wind. He looks at the blue pegaus-stallion zig-zaging amoungst the clouds trying frantically to get things in order.

"Late again Blitz!"

Elusive woke up, he looked around, his room a mess, he'd been up all night working on his new Gala suit, he fell asleep in his work station. "Oh my" he said standing up, with slight shock in his tone "This simply will not do" he said levitating the suit, he frowned annoyingly, it was only halfway finished, and he had run out of supplies. "I should go into town and get more supplies, I need to finish this before the Grand Galloping Gala" He said in almost a rush, as he exited the boutique to make his way into town.

Edited by Pinkazoid The Cat :3

"AJ." A simple, quiet, but intensely powerful female bass voice resounded from behind Applejack. It was Red Gala, Applejack's soft spoken elder sister, who was far stronger than her petite frame implied, there was a large bushel of apples balanced on her back and Red Gala wasn't even sweating. "Ya'll need anymore fer the stand?"

Bubble Berry let out a surprised "Oof!" as he collided with Butterscotch but quickly got back to his feet. His eyes twinkled at his shy friend's news. "A monster, you say?" he gasped. A monster in ponyville! How exciting but scary all at the same time! He promptly ignored what Butterscotch had asked him about and dismissed the thoughts of his Pink Lemonade flavored cupcake.

"Oh no no no, your monster is more important Butterscotch! We have to go and see if it's still around!" he could barely keep to the same spot, he wanted to charge in the direction of Butterscotch's cabin so badly!

yup well i think i'm always late but whatever if i'm late its not like they can tell unless it's inspection day but its not, although i should still get going see you later, in town after work maybe? said Rainbow Blitz before zooming off to his work clearing clouds

Butterscotch whimpered a little. "Uh, Berry, I said I was going to get help from Dusk Shine. But I guess if you come with me, nothing bad could happen, right? Okay, we'll go back to my cottage...." he replied, slightly startled with Berry Bubble's sudden change of mind. But that was to be expected with a pony like him. Butterscotch realized it would be pointless to try and fight it. He might as well just let Berry Bubble do his thing. If he was lucky, the monster wouldn't be there. Berry would see some mysterious tracks and understand that going to Dusk Shine for help would be the best idea. The yellow pegasus halfheartedly turned back in the direction of his home and started walking.

Edited by Berry Pie

Applejack gives a wave as Blitz disappears back into the clouds and turns towards the older red mare.

"Sure thing sis, ah alway's appreciate extra help with my work when ah can get it, y'all can set that basket over there with there with the others."

AJ motions to the stack of baskets next the stand.

Dusk Shine frowned and looked around, "Ah, where is that inferior dragon? She is supposed to be here helping me" he huffed out, he searched around the library for some more blank pieces of paper, only to find out he didn't have any more, "Great, where am i going to get more..." he put a hoof to his chin and sighed, "I guess my work will just have to wait..."

He opened the door and took a deep breath of fresh air, he hadn't been outside for a while, recently being busy with researching.

Bubble Berry let out a cry of triumph and charged onwards to Butterscotch's cottage. He bounced around from left to right when he saw the destroyed chicken coop and immediately poked his head inside. "Uh huuuh," he said, his voice echoing from being partly inside the structure. "Looks like we're dealing with a chicken coop smasher!" he announced, pulling back out and returning to his friend. He didn't actually know if that was the case, but the it's not like he was lying. Whatever it was had smashed the chicken coop, therefore making it a chicken coop smasher.

"Now!" he said "Let's go find Dusk Shine!"

"Yup." Gala trotted over to the pile of baskets and set down her's with a single smooth motion. "Ya'll see Butterscotch 'round, AJ?" The question was innocuously asked. Red Gala could be very hard to read when she wanted to be, stoically considering Applejack from over by the stacks of apple bushels.

AJ gives his sister a sly look as he gives his answer.

"Ah think ah saw em with Bubble on the way inta town, haven't seen em since though, any certain reason y'all want to know?"

AJ tries gives his best attempt the read his sisters subtle facial language, but has little luck,

Edited by Shoboni

Butterscotch sighed and followed the pink blur that was Berry Bubble. He didn't learn anything from Berry's observations. Butterscotch had already realized it was a 'chicken coop smasher'. With luck, Dusk Shine wouldn't be too busy and be able to identify any tracks, or at least tell him what could possibly have made such a mess. "Hey, wait up!" he called after his friend.

"Jus' curious. Been a while since I've seen him 'round the farm." It was pretty clear that Red Gala wasn't going to admit to anything more, from her slightly stiff tone. She nodded absently. "Yup, ah think ahm headin' off. See ya'll 'round later, bro." Red Gala started trotting away, further into town.

"See ya back home!"

AJ turns his attention back to the fruit stand, scanning the quiet square for costumers, barely a soul in sight, he wonders if it's maybe still too early for anyone to go shopping. His mind drifts off wondering what some of his friends might be up too.

Elusive had finally found everything he'd need to finish the suit, he used his telekinetic powers to carry his supplies back, he smiled as he thought of the design, it was going to be perfect, everypony would adore him, he chuckled to himself "Oh Elusive, you're such a-" he stopped to look at AJ, he was early as ever selling apples "Oh my" he said with a worried tone "I didn't even make the rest of them any new suits!" he exclaimed to himself, he sighed "In that case I'll need more supplies" he said trotting back towards the center of town.

Bubble Berry didn't wait for to see if Butterscotch was keeping up with him, because a sudden new worry had hit him straight in the face. What if this nasty chicken coop smasher made it impossible for them to go to the gala? His legs stretched across the ground even faster as he thought about it. Then he wouldn't be able to have a party! And that would be just-just HORRIBLE! He was so overwhelmed with anxiousness he didn't notice Elusive- "Oof!" He groaned for the second time this day. Edited by iBleedSarcasm

After finishing his work Rainbow Blitz and some of his friends form work sat on a cloud and ate there lunches So you have any food you want to trade said Rainbow Blitz looking at Pudding Cup who always was willing to trade a some meatloaf for a sandwich Sure thing Rainbow said Pudding here's my meatloaf i don't know why my mom always packs it

Elusive lost concentration on his spell after he was knocked over, he turned around to notice a bright pink pony "Bubble Berry, you simply must be more careful" he said levitating his supplies up. "Now, why were you in such a hurry?" he asked his tone changing into a more relaxed one.