Potential Global Bacon Shortage

null1

http://www.cbsnews.c...ble-group-says/

http://www.npa-uk.or...s_Releases.html

European pig and pork production is faltering, alot of factors factoring in.

The magnitude of this can be huge, I like bacon, if you're reading this, there's a chance you like (or despise) bacon as well. This is serious.

PETA conspiracy anyone?

If you're not particular to the pork product of Bacon, please don't fill this topic with posts discussing why it is unhealthy, frankly, it's annoying.

Edited by DeltaTangent

If PETA messes with my meat, there will be more than hell to pay. I will let no man, woman, or child deny me my right to consume delicious flesh. Meat is the greatest food in existence, and bacon is the candy of meat.

Anyway, relevant:

Posted Image

Also relevant:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 16

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000o ooOOOOoooooooOOOoooooooooooo OOoooooooooOooooooooooooooooo OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be one of the worst things to ever happen to the world!

But seriously, I'm pretty sure this is bullshit. There won't be a shortage. Ever. Americans will always find a way to produce more bacon, no matter what.

If my calculations are correct, the shortage of bacon that is to overcome the world shall cause one of three things to happen...or maybe all at once.

A) The United States becomes a Communist state and Russia becomes a Democracy.

B ) Mars will join the moon in Earth's orbit, causing massive gravitational pull on the Earth, which will inevitably tear the two planets in half.

C) My undying love for Bacon and the sign that bacon will soon be non-exsistent, I will finally crack and start eating ham.

(If you haven't noticed, bacon is my baby, and if anyone tries to take it away, they will perish by my hooves O_O)

Edited by SongBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Are you sure that is reliable, i only say this because i live in the UK, in a farming county (we have our own make of sausage, you ain't got nothin on us) and this is the first i've heard of any form of bacon shortage and i watch the news twice a day.

If it is true... well... i guess we will all starve to death because bacon, as we all know, is the staple food of the world, even vegetarians like bacon!

OH CRAP! what about hang-over cures?!?!? cant cure my hang over with a fry up if there is no bacon! *cries*

Edit: Just realized something everypony...

It is 2012, the Mayans predicted a great catastrophe that could possibly be the end of the world to occur this year... The loss of bacon is what they must have predicted!

Edited by Lost
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

All you subsidized meat ended up here as canned dog food sold at third world prices.I don't know why american corporations are using US angus prime rib as canned dog food.

The drastic reduction in europe's food production levels is probably caused by the new european union agriculture laws.The decline of non muslim population and increase of muslims would probably be a factor too.

I don't really eat that much bacon I like bacon as much as the next person but it isn't a big deal for me I have whale meat (don't judge me for liking something delicious.)