mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

A (very brief) debate over whether or not Skyrim is as good as Morrowind (protip: it's not) made me want to play Morrowind again, so I picked up with my old thief, burned through a few quests to get back into the swing of things, grabbed a few mods that add extra quests related to stealing/assassinating things, and am now happily back to roleplaying Anna, the Bosmer thief and assassin who loves the thrill of stealing/killing, intentionally getting caught, and then escaping by running and jumping on roof tops and stuff. She also loves to collect trophies from her exploits, keeping them in a locked chest in her house instead of selling them.

Also, I totally convinced the other guy that Morrowind is indeed better than Skyrim :)

Also also, making a super OP team in Fire Emblem Awakening, partly to do post game/DLC stuff, and partly because I just love building up OP characters in games like this.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

Beat Fire Emblem: Awakening the other day, damn I had one hell of a good team! Ricken, Cherche and Lon'qu just tore up the place and I decided to slay Grima, I wont say what happens after you do that, but it's sad, yet great.

Right now I'm playing:

Borderlands

Borderlands 2

Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

Sometimes I play Star Wars: The Old Republic, but this game starts to be really boring.

Overall I don't play computer games as much as before. It seems there are much less interesting new games for me (I'm waiting for new Witcher though ;) )

Soon, very soon, I'll be playing Persona 4 Arena. I didn't bring with me when I flew back home and really regretted it. Now that I'm back in the DC area, I'm itching to play P4A even if I'll be spending most of that time in the training mode  :P. When the time is right, I may just hop online and test out how well the internet connection of my new place holds up.

• Brohoof 1

Just plugging some Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Dead Rising 2/ DR2: Case Zero. Animal Crossing is amazing, shut your damn faces.

Hell yeah, Animal Crossing is such a stupid, pointless game but i cant get enough! Im all like " I NEED THAT CARPET!!!" "THIS COUCH DOES NOT MATCH MY TV!!!" *SMASH* It's like a guilty pleasure of gaming for me but it really is quite purposeless. Like you really want this piece of furniture for your house so your running around town doing pointless tasks for your Lazy neighbors, Picking up weeds and being in debt for the rest of your existence! It's kind of like a metaphor for life! :)

Beat Fire Emblem: Awakening the other day, damn I had one hell of a good team! Ricken, Cherche and Lon'qu just tore up the place and I decided to slay Grima, I wont say what happens after you do that, but it's sad, yet great.

No kids means your team is nowhere near as good as it could be. All of the kids far outstrip their parents, and gerenally have way more awesome skill access. I have kids as 20/10's who are better than their parents as 20/15/15's. Hell, my 10/20/15/13 Lissa can't match my 20/12 Morgan (although he is 3rd generation, so he's going to be balls-ass insanely powerful no matter what) :P

I have a 20/20 Severa with 75 hp, 46 Str and Spd, 43 Skl and Def, with Armsthrift, Sol, Galeforce, and Axefaire. She solo'd the final boss in 2 turns with an Iron Axe and no crits :P

Edited by Evilshy

Dead Rising 2 (Games with gold, yay?), Modern Warfare 3 (picked it up for really cheap, so why not?), Animal Crossing New Leaf, Ocarina of Time 3D, and some others at random times. I really want to get GTA V upon it's release...

• Brohoof 3

Eh this would be kinda hard to answer at them moment. Mostly due to myself switching from game to game but I'm mostly playing Uncharted 2 & 3 multiplayer, Splinter Cell Blacklist and Starfox Adventures.

Grand theft auto- San Andreas. Great game, especially with all the cheats!

Chivalry medeval- Medeval Warfare. A bit buggy but still a great online game.

Fallout 3- I love this game but cant seem to get it working on windows 8. Used to play it all the time.

I'm often playing the SCP Containment Breach game with scares the heck out of me. There is a MLP version that I have been playing with and I have to say, that one is just as scary, what with Pinkie Pie trying to break your neck...

• Brohoof 1

League of Legends mostly, although that community sometimes drives me insane. So toxic.

Osu! is always tons of fun. And so damn difficult too.

I'm mostly into Borderlands 2. It really hooked me again and together with the DLCs there is much to do.

1644040.jpg

Here and there some League of Legends, but not that much lately.

Right now, I'm attempting to finish Amnesia: The Dark Descent before the next game comes out, kind of as preparation, and so far I haven't quit out of fear like I did the last time I tried playing it! Surprisingly I often find myself quite calm as I'm playing, but that's probably just because I've seen tons of videos of the game by now to know when the scares are gonna happen. (Though I still find my heart pounding every now and then, as is expected!)

Mark my words though, I'm gonna have plenty of heart attacks when Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs is released. :(

I'm currently playing Skyrim again. I had a PS3 version when it came out, but I just got the PC version, and it blows the PS3 version out of the water. Same goes for Battlefield 3. 
Also playing Animal Crossing New Leaf :3 

Really, I'm waiting for GTAV and Pokemon X and Y. They're going to devour my free time when they release!

• Brohoof 1

Currently playing Kerbal Space Program, Professor Layton and the Curious Village, Miles Edgeworth:Investigations. I'm getting ready for AA5.

I'm also playing Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

Edited by -Stargazer-

I'm currently playing Skyrim again.

Yay, looks like it is not only me that is playing Skyrim again. Oh and I've been downloading SWTOR again and Max Payne 2, Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars (Kane edition), Star Wars Battlefront II. Mostly Skyrim though...

• Brohoof 1