Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can someone make me a gif for my OC?

Beat Shock

I just recently asked How do I get my OC pony GIF? (Please look at) and Pinkazoid suggested that I made a thread to ask someone to make one for me. That is what I'm asking right now.

My pony sort of looks like this, except the eyes have gold highlights, and the right part of the mane is longer. Look at my avatar for a better perspective on what I'm talking about.

post-6208-0-58006000-1348983629_thumb.png

I didn't put in my cutiemark yet, but if one of you can make me a gif, I will send it to you though a message.

I want something like this, but with my OC.

Posted Image

(Made by Krystal who has an awesome one!)

I hope to find someone to help me out.

Thanks! :D

• Brohoof 1

It was just by chance that I happened to click on this thread and see that you mentioned me :P

I'm working on it right now. I'm half way done recoloring my own avi to make it look like yours but it's 2:10am where I am right now and I'm tired so I'll finish it tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

It was just by chance that I happened to click on this thread and see that you mentioned me :P

I'm working on it right now. I'm half way done recoloring my own avi to make it look like yours but it's 2:10am where I am right now and I'm tired so I'll finish it tomorrow.

I was just checking his other thread out where he mentioned me asking ponies if they knew where he could get one xD

I just told him to ask for one here, I said you made them too, but I wasn't sure if you were busy xD

• Brohoof 1

It was just by chance that I happened to click on this thread and see that you mentioned me :P I'm working on it right now. I'm half way done recoloring my own avi to make it look like yours but it's 2:10am where I am right now and I'm tired so I'll finish it tomorrow.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :(

I really wasn't expecting this! You are such an amazing person, and I am surprised that you are making it already!

I can probably draw my OC's cutiemark, and message it to you in the morning. Again, I am SO GRATEFUL! :D

It's 1:05am... and I'm not aloud on here right now... I have to get off before my mom catches me...

• Brohoof 1

I was just checking his other thread out where he mentioned me asking ponies if they knew where he could get one xD

I just told him to ask for one here, I said you made them too, but I wasn't sure if you were busy xD

I'm like a ninja :ph34r: always waiting... ready to answer the call... :P

Uh oh... setback: "Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended is ready for an update to be installed" D:

Don't worry, this shouldn't take long.

You know Pinkazoid, I remember you saying that you found a gif of your OC but it was missing the cutie mark and had a different eye color, and I was just about to go fix it for you yesterday but I realized that you've already gotten it fixed :P

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :(

I really wasn't expecting this! You are such an amazing person, and I am surprised that you are making it already!

I can probably draw my OC's cutiemark, and message it to you in the morning. Again, I am SO GRATEFUL! :D

It's 1:05am... and I'm not aloud on here right now... I have to get off before my mom catches me...

And yes, a picture of the cutie mark would help greatly. Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 1