ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

I honestly had enough of Ganaram's unstable behaviour and unecessary depressed moods. Other people deals with worse shit than him and he still shuts completely and won't listen to anyone. I'll be a hypocrytical if I didn't say that Star Weaver's departure left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

I started to lose interest in the RP since that incident, but if you guys wantto keep playing, I'll ask one of the mods to grant me DM privileges in the RP and I will promise you to revive the candle of this RP.

*bangs head against my desk*Once again I'll need to wait. So any pony here knows how to play blackjack*pulls out a deck of poker cards*

*bangs head against my desk*Once again I'll need to wait. So any pony here knows how to play blackjack*pulls out a deck of poker cards*

I believe he just needs a break, though I have no idea what goes on with him and I'm also not sympathetic at all. Hopefully time will fix things up and bring his head back to stable... At least that's the procedure when I'm feeling under the weather. :|

Apparently "drama" is likely to happen, and we all have to cope with it if we want to continue RP'ing here. Sad thing is, like I said a million times, I - like some others - love this RP, but without the interest and cooperation of some players, it's just hard. I understand if you guys want to shut it down, though I would still be very disappointed.

Whatever you guys decide, then... I'll just wait.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, Ganaram's unstable, we've learned this a long time ago. I don't see much reason for us all to jump ship over it, though, so I'm still interested in keeping this RP going. It'll get easier once we get all the characters back into one group, I think. So I say the Manehatten ponies should keep posting and get them on track to Appleloosa or Dodge.

Edited by Jadefire

No drizzy, I know Ganaram for so long, and this is not new, he just shut down for the silliest things ever, I had enough, he doesn't care about me and anyone that lend him a friend hand when he was depressed.

I'm just tired and I had enough of him.

He makes great things and he destroy them alone for no reason.

Well, Motion can take the lead, of course, if he wants... I just want to make sure that he's still interested enough in the RP and is not doing this only to please the others, or else this very same issue will happen again eventually.

Anyway, before deciding anything, wouldn't it be better to pause everything for now and wait a day or two until we're all refreshed?

• Brohoof 2

Anyway, before deciding anything, wouldn't it be better to pause everything for now and wait a day or two until we're all refreshed?

I second this notion... At least how about we wait until the 26th, after Christmas? Would you all be fine with this?

• Brohoof 3

Um oops sorry guys I maybe complaining here but I' always ready to go with rps you know. Ah bronies when I first heard of you guys I really didn't care I'm the type of guy that says hey if your into that your into that.

Also have you guys noticed that season 3 has been doing more mature lessons?

Guys,...

What happened last week was truly beyond what I could ever control: My entire family came extremely close to falling apart.

My parents almost divorced.

Right now I'm working through the weakest computer in the house (I'm talking a 2GHz Celeron with, get this, 128 MEGABYTES of RAM), and trying to amend anything right now's gonna be brutal on me, considering that everything now takes 20 times longer to do...

I'm sorry for making things hard on you guys, but I really had an incerdibly hard time...

-----

@AnonyPoni, @Electrobolt, @Motion Spark, @Jadefire, @dragon4111,

After reading up on what happened, it's clear that I'm not fit to be a leader, and I'm one to agree; Being in that kind of position has been hard on me, especially when things come up that tear me down (and I'm talking about something as drastic as a divorce), but that's also the case with even the petty little problems that I always overreact to.

Being a leader requires a high degree of devotion and dedication, and sadly to say, I have never fully exerted any of that. Instead of mediating things, I would lazily sit back and see if anyone would resolve it themselves. I really wanted to avoid being in a position where I would control everything like a control freak, which is why I instead suggest more than one thing as opposed to just one concrete thing that maybe one person wouldn't agree to.

And as I have clearly demonstrated, being a leader requires a high amount of integrity, and I didn't have any of that.

This is the last RP that I may lead just by myself; If I'm to be a leader, I would rather be a part of a council instead, and the idea just seems better on me considering where I'm coming from; The modding team I work with (I had better check up on them) is really more of a collective than just a single leader and followers. If any one of us falls out for whatever reason, the others are able to pick up the pieces and continue on.

What I'm getting to is this: I'm resigning my position as RP leader, and of course, I'll toss in the final poll:

- Ganaram resigns and Motion becomes the new RP leader, but I still get to be a participant.
- We (somehow) arrange things to be like a council.
- None of the above, and I'm (unfortunately) still the leader.
- (Write-in vote here)

Ouch, Ganny... x_x Divorce...? That is never any fun... And the way my parents tend to fight, it seems like they could crack at any time... But they don't... Hopefully things turn around for ya pal...

As for your poll, well... I'm ok with the first two ideas, as the council is basically similar to what we've discussed a bit earlier. You know, what with the voting and all? And if we don't go that route, Motion taking the reins with you still as a member of the RP sounds good to me. Some people, like me, aren't cut out to lead RPs... You seemed to be doing good, but I can see where you're coming from. Option 3 is a no-go from me because of that, and I have no write-ins for the 4th one

I'm in a good mood right now Gannie, and I don't want to stress myself out, take a break and think about things deeply (yes, that indludes your parents drama), you know, I wrote a blog about how my family makes me feel miserable, you should read it to see that you are not the only one that has problems right now.

It's good to hear about you again, but you can't be unstable if you want to be the leader of a RP.

And you forgot to wish us merry christmas, that comes first!!

Ouch, Ganny... x_x Divorce...? That is never any fun...

I'm ok with the first two ideas, as the council is basically similar to what we've discussed a bit earlier. You know, what with the voting and all?

I'm in a good mood right now Gannie, and I don't want to stress myself out, take a break and think about things deeply (yes, that indludes your parents drama)

It's good to hear about you again, but you can't be unstable if you want to be the leader of a RP.

And you forgot to wish us merry christmas, that comes first!!

Oh how stupid of me sorry guys but Merry Christmas and Happy Hearth's Warming Eve boys

I'm really really uncomfortable with having all the power to myself, so I can either hand it over to someone else or we can divvy it up among a few counclimembers. The voting system does get everyone involved, but there still has to be someone to execute the decisions.

By the way, things did turn out better, and it feels like something from long ago got revived for the first time, but I'm still feeling a bit down from what nearly happened, and it just gets in the way of being the RP leader, and I don't wanna go down with the RP again. There should be a backup system.

My vote goes out on arranging a council.

The vote stands as this so far:

- I step down and Motion takes over: 1.5

- We arrange a council: 1.5

- No change: 0

• Brohoof 1

I understand that completely, Gannie... Real life problems, especially the ones involving family, can happen to any of us. And when they do, they are usually devastating regarding our online 'duties', such as leading a RP. I respect your position, and may everything turn out well for you in the end.

Merry Christmas, ya beautiful things!  :lol:

Ah, as for my vote. Um... I guess passing the baton to Motion, as long as that's okay with him, would be neat. I'm not sure how a council would work...

• Brohoof 1

I understand that completely, Gannie... Real life problems, especially the ones involving family, can happen to any of us. And when they do, they are usually devastating regarding our online 'duties', such as leading a RP. I respect your position, and may everything turn out well for you in the end.

It's just that my family was constantly ripping itself to bits; My folks constantly arguing, and my sisters acting up... We're really in a financial bind right now, so I'll never have the computer I've been wanting until well into 2013.

There's actually a direct correlation between my behaviour here and at home: I react violently when something happens at home, and that imprinted onto me for when things went south with me and Star. I really wish I can explain it, but it would take a long time, especially with the computer I'm now stuck with.

I really want the RP to continue, but if something happens to me and it takes me out of commission, then the RP sinks with me. My family's a mess, so this kind of thing would've continued endlessly.

-----

Here's what's happening now: I'm stuck using the weakest computer in the family so doing anything would now take me 20 times longer. My family's now doing a lot better, and I just wanna have some peace again.

The vote stands as this so far:

- I step down and Motion takes over: 2.5

- We arrange a council: 1.5

- No change: 0

At least things are doing better now, Ganny... But I truly hope things don't flare up again... If I was in your shoes... I might threaten to run away from home and do so if it kept up... But that's just me... Keep strong, pal, and Merry Christmas

it looks like @@Jadefire, and @@dragon4111, are not using the 2 post rule but at the same time, your characters are having an arc on their own.

I see this as a special case, if you guys have some suggestions when only 2 characters are the only who can interact in a certain scenario passing through the 2 posts rules, I'm all ears.

it looks like @@Jadefire, and @@dragon4111, are not using the 2 post rule but at the same time, your characters are having an arc on their own.

I see this as a special case, if you guys have some suggestions when only 2 characters are the only who can interact in a certain scenario passing through the 2 posts rules, I'm all ears.

The 2 post rule is to prevent events from occurring so quickly that other players get left behind. While @dragon4111 and I were posting a lot, there weren't a lot of events happening other than the two having a conversation, so I figured ignoring it in this specific case wouldn't cause any problems. Besides, no one else was posting, anyway.

I do recall Ganaram saying something about disregarding the two-post rule when the activity is low... Makes enough sense to me. :B

Anyway, I believe the Manehatten group better wait for @AnonyPoni to catch up now since all the attention was brought to that bad guy of his.