ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

Expect a post from me sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. And I think it's safe to say that we can finally end the Manehattan train bit, so unless anyone on that bit still needs to make a post, I'll go ahead with ending off that part.

As with Gem, the poor girl's back at her seat, staring out the window.

• Brohoof 1

*Chuckles*could have had her in the resteraunt car for a nice concert. Heh yep I have acouple songs ready and one background sound.

Can we of the Apploosa train skip ahead please I want to move on already. It's boring now so please let's just move on now.

Can we of the Apploosa train skip ahead please I want to move on already. It's boring now so please let's just move on now.

How far do you wanna skip ahead? Clearly not by a half a day (I wanna get it synchronised with the Manehattan group), but even just one hour is fine. (Unless you meant the Manehattan train, which in that case, I had declared the timejump in my latest post).

Well, Gem's idling, Beat and Draco are in the dining car (interesting to see what Beat'll think of Draco now), Jade's in the shower (teehee).

What I'm seeing:

- Gem's thinking about her position in her job, and how it sucks like hell. That, and her stance between her and Beat.

- Flo (Gem's self-proclaimed superior) is pretty much forcing Gem to stay.

- Jade needs to dry up if he hasn't done so already.

So unless there's something for Beat (because Gem can't do much, unless Jade or Draco would like to intervene), I think we can wrap up and skip to the next segment.

BUT...

In attempting to draw out another character of mine, I had ended up representing in a cutie mark the plan to unite the two halves of the RP, despite the vast distance between the two:

FUeurXy.png

Once the Manehattan group gets into place with the next segment, they need to make a phone call (and by phone call, I mean they have to talk using unicorn magic).

@@Ganaram Inukshuk, I was thinking of making a last post in the train bit where Amber would invite the others to go to the said apartment, where the horn call will take place. Unless you think it's unnecessary and want to move on already, then my next post will be inside the apartment.

Also, I wanted to know if Electro and Anoni are ready to move on.

Also, I wanted to know if Electro and Anoni are ready to move on.

Yeah, I'm pretty much ready to move on. I'll look in the RP again and see if there's any space for me to make a quick post, myself :P

And posted! Yeah... Electro has never really been to any big cities like Manehattan before, so he's kinda nervous... :P

I have something planned before the time skip, perhaps it won't involve Beat directly but it will involve the characters that I introduced (Marty and Eddie, they are part of the train staff), and also, we can't do anything if the other train don't get to Manehattan.

Anyways I had an idea for the horn call, what if they find a pony that has that same cutie mark, and help them to have a horn call with Jade, then Amber learn how to do the spell for later usage, I feel like this would give it a sense of following through. But if you don't agree we can continue with the original plan :lol:

In my last post I mentioned Amber had once learned how to use the spell but rarely ever used it, therefore she forgot it as the time passed. The spell may be written down somewhere in Coal Dust's old apartment, so that could perhaps be a decent reason for Rook to follow the group there (to get to know about the bandit's whereabouts). I'm thinking that the horn call will be made right after the time skip, i.e. right after the group arrives the apartment. Unless you guys want to add something else before it.

That's what I had in my mind... Whatever you guys think is better works for me though~ :)

Anyway, I'll be posting my last train-segment post right now~

Anyways I had an idea for the horn call, what if they find a pony that has that same cutie mark, and help them to have a horn call with Jade, then Amber learn how to do the spell for later usage, I feel like this would give it a sense of following through. But if you don't agree we can continue with the original plan

Sounds good with me it'll be an idea atleast till the train ride is boring now you know but I'll try to think of something too,

Jade's already in the diner car, by the way. i..i

Anyway, I made another post to kill time.

In my last post I mentioned Amber had once learned how to use the spell but rarely ever used it, therefore she forgot it as the time passed. The spell may be written down somewhere in Coal Dust's old apartment, so that could perhaps be a decent reason for Rook to follow the group there (to get to know about the bandit's whereabouts). I'm thinking that the horn call will be made right after the time skip, i.e. right after the group arrives the apartment. Unless you guys want to add something else before it.

That's what I had in my mind... Whatever you guys think is better works for me though~ :)

I like that idea. I vote we go with that.

Expect a post from me sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning.

For the Manehattan group, I'm gonna initiate the timejump. If there are any other details that you want me to know, state them.

Hm... I guess I should describe the apartment better.

I was imagining it as the top floor of the building, with stairs leading to an upper part, a great view of the city, cluttered with as much extravagances as possible and all of that "rock star mansion" feeling... Kind of something like this, maybe:

very-modern-and-minimalist-high-tech-pen

(^I Google Image'd "rock star apartment")

We discussed about the limit of technology in Equestria earlier, so I won't go much deeper into these kind of details for now. I will throw a post sometime soon, but I'd prefer to wait for Anony to catch up... Maybe.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, I recently got a bit busy with school and other stuff. I'll catch up as much as I can and see if I can make a post. Also, lemme go out on a limb and say that if you need to make Rook do something, just make him do it. I'm not going to cause a big frackas about it. If you did what Rook would probably do, I'm totally fine with it.

Oh, anyway. I posted (hopefully I didn't offend anyone <..<)  I'm going to wait till we actually get into that fanciful place before Rook explains the journal and it's importance (I better start thinking). He'll also reveal his plans to get out west fast: Hoboing it

Heh nice anyhow I have abit of an idea for the Apploosa train which thanks to Jadefire involves the shower that he enchanted. I was thinking the magical residue from his spell travels with the water and seals up the door to the train leaving a child inside with his mother.

Um... I apologize, Dragon... Had a rough morning when I typed that out, so yeah... But you should have mentioned the saving part along with your idea. That was a part of why I had been against it... Again, I apologize for snapping at you...

Aaaaaaand posted. Sorry if I took too long.

Tell me what you guys think. If you think it's better to wait a little more to do the horn call, I can edit that part out and save it for my next post. If not, @@Jadefire, answer the call whenever you're ready. :3

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

I like the idea of the call being interrupted, that way Jade can have the idea that somepony else was trying to contact him, then reasume the call when we are in Appalooza in the morning.

Ok, so I finally posted xD Feel free to consider this just a few seconds before Jade answered the horn call, @. Or consider it kinda late, I don't care either way :P Whatever you want :3

• Brohoof 1