Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

... the faecal matter had just collided with the ventilation system

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes. but I'm thinking maybe it will give them some more time to run like hell out of there. That always works with one of my exs wanting to be the crap out of me.

do you realize that she's a psycho? she crazy and that won't slow her down, but I'm gonna tell ya...running won't save us from her ;)

Aaand I posted. Jade used to be a sorcerer-in-training, so he does have some decent magical power under his belt. Hopefully I adequately explained what exactly happened there. x3

@@Motion Spark, a wave a fire that blew aside the blades directly above the ponies, preventing them from landing on them. Jade jumped forward right after firing it so he could get under it as well.

I'll make it a bit more clear when the forums are being less buggy. 

who from the people who read Jade's post, fully understood what he did, because I need something to react to his post

A wave of emerald green fire issued forth and streamed above the three ponies, Jade's jump giving him slightly more momentum than the green fire allowing him to barely slip under it. The salesmare's blades dropped, but the blades caught in the fire were blown aside, protecting the ponies underneath them .

He kinda spew forth a wave of green flame (along with a little jump to get the fire higher), which blew away all nearby blades. You can say it's like avoiding snow with blowing a huge fan overhead.

Well... My internet went 'boom' two days ago and just right now it came back. I apologize about that. :|

Of course I don't want to give up on this RP. But I still have a lot of stuff to catch on, so I'll be reading the new posts here and doing my next post later today.

• Brohoof 2

Well... My internet went 'boom' two days ago and just right now it came back. I apologize about that. :|

Of course I don't want to give up on this RP. But I still have a lot of stuff to catch on, so I'll be reading the new posts here and doing my next post later today.

Ah, dang... That sucks, but at least it's back up, right? Well, anyways... I'm just wondering where Danger Dashie is... o.o

Jade and Draco are in my hands now! I mean, in the salesmare hooves that is x)

my next post will contain a lot of drawings...

but I'll have to learn how to contain myself, I need to do a quality post with 1 or 2 drawings max. But I always end up doing more, I need to know how to pick these KEY scenes that are suitable for drawings. But if you want to describe a a very specific dynamic scene how would you do that with just words? x(

• Brohoof 1

Ah, dang... That sucks, but at least it's back up, right? Well, anyways... I'm just wondering where Danger Dashie is... o.o

Yeah, now we finally got our brand new router and my wi-fi connection is, at last, back to stay! :D *party pops*

And well... I think I'll just go ahead and post, leaving Leaf Orange in a stand-by or something like that. I gotta answer Ganaram and catch up after all.

but I'll have to learn how to contain myself, I need to do a quality post with 1 or 2 drawings max. But I always end up doing more, I need to know how to pick these KEY scenes that are suitable for drawings. But if you want to describe a a very specific dynamic scene how would you do that with just words? x(

Just don't push yourself too far, ok? :P

Your drawings are amazingly awesome - I don't even need to say that. But, in my opinion, you don't exactly need to do them. Only if you like to, and if you have the time and patience to do so. But you can aways skip a few 'key scenes' and do a pretty fancy quality post every now and then. :)

I believe I speak for everybody here, or at least I hope I do.

• Brohoof 3

Edited my post, hopefully making it a little bit more clear. 

I wonder how long it'll take Ganaram and crew to realize they're on the wrong train. x3

So, who's up for posting next? 

• Brohoof 1

So, who's up for posting next? 

I am, but I am not sure what to do...

My next post it's REALLY huge, but I ought to narrow the possibilities for you and dragon to respond in any way you want, shortening your possibilies, I don't know what you guys would feel about that. I nay do this because I don't want you guys to break the possibility to break my next post after that one...

I could sum up into one big post, but I think that it would be too much

• Brohoof 1

I am, but I am not sure what to do...

My next post it's REALLY huge, but I ought to narrow the possibilities for you and dragon to respond in any way you want, shortening your possibilies, I don't know what you guys would feel about that. I nay do this because I don't want you guys to break the possibility to break my next post after that one...

I could sum up into one big post, but I think that it would be too much

Part of the fun of roleplays is trying to adapt to the other players' posts, so try not to shut us out too much.

Also, giant posts are fun and all, but trying to write novel length posts is a quick way to burn yourself out from rping. It's just about killed @AnonyPoni's and my other roleplay.

Part of the fun of roleplays is trying to adapt to the other players' posts, so try not to shut us out too much.

Also, giant posts are fun and all, but trying to write novel length posts is a quick way to burn yourself out from rping. It's just about killed @AnonyPoni's and my other roleplay.

I'll let everything to you and dragon, you guys will choose, if we have a tie, we'll ask to the other ponies in the other train:

• Option 1: I'll make 1 big post, the starts and end with the salesmare arc. Meaning that I'll have a very subtle control over your characters (not exactly talking but reacting to the salesmare) and you will react when it's over.
  • Option 2: I'll make 1 post, you guys react to it, hopefully giving me option to end the salesmare arc as I had it planed based on what you guys post.

So, in the end, I would like to know what you guys think.

I hate to do updates this late, when almost no one can read, at least I know that Star Weaver, dragon and Ganaram are always online by these hours :x

well I decided to split my posts in 2 posts, I just pray to Celestia for you two to not to ruin my next post. HINT: do not attack the salesmare, and if you do, just describe the attack before it hits her, she WILL react to it, believe me, everything will get in place with her ;) ...it will be solved in my next post.

well, time for my post ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hey Motion you going to post soon. I mean I can wait till your done with your post I do have a movie on so I can wait.

you won't believe the bad luck I have...

first of all my laptop keyboard is not working, so I'm using a USB keyboard. I'm super tired, but I was finishing the post, when I hit shift, my tab crashed and all the things I wrote went to waste :(

now I'm writing again. I don't know why that happens, and only happens with the shift key.

you won't believe the bad luck I have... first of all my laptop keyboard is not working, so I'm using a USB keyboard. I'm super tired, but I was finishing the post, when I hit shift, my tab crashed and all the things I wrote went to waste :( now I'm writing again. I don't know why that happens, and only happens with the shift key.

I think you may have accidentally hit CTRL+W. That's also a hotkey for closing stuff, particularly, browser tabs.Did the forums auto-save your post, or did that derp, too?
  • Brohoof 1

I think you may have accidentally hit CTRL+W. That's also a hotkey for closing stuff, particularly, browser tabs.Did the forums auto-save your post, or did that derp, too?

Ganaram you are my hero!!! I wasn't aware of that, I just clicked and all my previous post was there!

well I have some blending to do...what I was writing now, was much better XD