ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

Fine for me, I guess... But I'm leaned more towards the idea of waiting until the train stops in either Appleloosa or Manehatten - whichever has less characters in or whichever he chooses.

A picture would also be nice, if that's not too much asking... :s

That's what I meant drizzleSTAR, I said we must wait until both trains make their stops. The first stop would be Manehattan, so we would have the sorting for that stop, then the next stop in Appalooza we do the next one.

But first I need everypony to accept 2 mares to have a total of 10 ponies. And then close the singups for good.

So we'll wait until one more person joins to close it once for all, eh? Sure thing then~

By the way, you can call me Drizzle or Driz... Saying the entire username like that sounds kinda weird. :P

Aye, two more mares. Free Bird being one perhaps, then um... I recall Dragon saying something about Iron Wing. She would do it, in my opinion. :)

Anyway, I think Imma go ahead and post something now... Or does Gannie or Electro or Anoni want to?

Aye, two more mares. Free Bird being one perhaps, then um... I recall Dragon saying something about Iron Wing. She would do it, in my opinion. :)

Anyway, I think Imma go ahead and post something now... Or does Gannie or Electro or Anoni want to?

I think you guys should introduce yourselves to Rook (and not have me do it.. sorry for that) and explain yourselves better to him

That's what I meant drizzleSTAR, I said we must wait until both trains make their stops. The first stop would be Manehattan, so we would have the sorting for that stop, then the next stop in Appalooza we do the next one.

But first I need everypony to accept 2 mares to have a total of 10 ponies. And then close the singups for good.

Sure, i'm up for more mares (that sounded weird once I typed it...)

I'm thinking we either need to do a "bonding" thing on the Manehatten train (ie something is stolen/other crime and Rook and the gang solve it) or we skip to manehatten. If we do the second one, Rook can say he has a friend (who we find out is not fond of him) who works on a freight train that can let us do that "hobo" idea.

I think you guys should introduce yourselves to Rook (and not have me do it.. sorry for that) and explain yourselves better to him

Doesn't that actually sounds like the perfect opportunity to get your character more involved into the group?

Amber asked him for help, but didn't say exactly with what. Be curious - ask them. :P

Alright, I posted. And now this is the part where Beat plays "Poke the Unicorn Right in the Emotions". It'll be fun. x3

hmmm I think that Jade kinda likes Beat, but Beat was kinda jerky to him with the salesmare thing, so he's kind of irritated but deep inside he still like him x)      

am I right?

let's see what weights more when Beat really start to be a pain in the ass x)        

hmmm I think that Jade kinda likes Beat, but Beat was kinda jerky to him with the salesmare thing, so he's kind of irritated but deep inside he still like him x)      

am I right?    

Not quite, but you'll get a hint as to what's eating him if Beat demands he explain his exile one more time. x3

Not quite, but you'll get a hint as to what's eating him if Beat demands he explain his exile one more time. x3

what do you mean with not quite...he likes him! end of the line! x)    

anyways I analyzing the situation, I'm still surprised that dragon is not posting right away XD

Heh sorry guys I was busy helping out my grandma. So that's why I haven't been posting. Of course it'll give you guys more time to flesh out your characters..

it's ok...

I just pointed out that it was weird that you haven't posted really quick like you usually do haha

Well Draco is asleep so no big deal. So did you guys see the new MLP episode? It was very interesting.

Scootalove is now canon. I approve.

Anyway, who's up for posting next? I say Motion or somebrony on the Manehatten train.

>that unusually rapid post

Yep, hooves be flying this night RRpCU.png

Well, maybe not Beat Spark's. How long we have to wait until his spine recovered again?

Accordingly to Draco, like 2 more hours, in RP time of course, I think that the Appalooza stop would take much longer than the Manehattan stop, so when the Manehattan team arrives, then it would be a good time for Beat to move his limbs again, buuuuuuuuuut that doesn't mean that he would be able to get into a fight XD

His spine is recovered it's just takes awhile for the signals to realign from the brain to the rest of  the body. Because of the damage it'll take 2 hours so the legs will have abit of muscle spasms it's just the brain reconnecting to the rest of the body. I suck at filling in details but you get the jist of it right?

Edited by dragon4111

For the sake of the joke, I'm going to assume that the cross-country trains have stewardesses sort of like an airplane flight.

Edited by Jadefire

very intense post Jade ;)

you made me forget about the necklace, actually I was about to make the pegasus royal guard to take the necklace from Beat, but I just forgot...

well, now I have to include the necklace into the story, any ideas for this necklace can be much appreciated. :)

Holy crap... Jade... That post... So much anger there o.o Just... Daaaaaaang... I guess Electro is lucky that he wasn't on that train, else he would have heard such vulgarities :P After all, he is only 15

Reading it again, I feel like my last post could've used a little more info... ô-õ

But instead of editing it, I'll just point out somethings here: Amber's normal voice isn't all that pleasant, if you know what I mean... It's kind of cracked and high-pitched - has always been. It's overall quite annoying, especially when she shouts.

In Coal Dust, she used her magic, not to change her voice in order to sound like someone else's, but to enhance her own and sound way better.

Also, the band's members weren't literally rats. They were ponies.

• Brohoof 1