Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

I'm going to go ahead and post about the "hobo train" idea i had. We'll see how the group reacts to it.

Also, I'm thinking something important should get stolen so the group has some bonding time (rook is a great detective). What does the group have with them that could get stolen? If nothing, I could have a passenger lose something...

Oh OH! What if Rook lost something? That way, he can ask for their help in exchange for his!

^^My next post is going to have this. Rook will freak out a bit. :P

Edited by AnonyPoni

Guys, I really need to know if any of you are still interested, because if not, I WILL shut down the RP.

... Did you even see what I said earlier? I said I'd post as soon as I got home, just got a little caught up recently...

I am still interested. Don't you dare shut it down... :(

I even got a post sort of built here, I was just waiting for Electro to catch up.

• Brohoof 1

geez Ganraam, can't you understand that each one of us have lifes and responsabilities that we must attend before everything and anything. I even stopped posting drawings, we told you countless of times that we love this RP

... Did you even see what I said earlier?

I am still interested.

geez Ganraam, can't you understand that each one of us have lifes and responsabilities that we must attend before everything and anything. I even stopped posting drawings, we told you countless of times that we love this RP

I was hoping that it would be the case. It's just that some of us DON'T think so...

Note that I didn't notify one of us...

@@AnonyPoni,@, @@Electrobolt, @, @@Jadefire, @@dragon4111,  

Question to you guys so that I don't have to make something drastic: Would you say that the RP has slowed down, and if so, would you call it being intentional or unwarranted?

Calm down, the RP has only slowed down. Cancelling it entirely is completely unwarrented here.

I would say it's slowed down, but only because of real-life situations... As said before, everyone has a life, so not everyone can be on 24/7 to just post. Even though I'm home most of the day, in which case I'm just distracted by games... <_<

• Brohoof 1

Nope I don't see it as slowed down.

Calm down, the RP has only slowed down.

I would say it's slowed down, but only because of real-life situations...

That and every other response up top is enough for me.

Tell that to their bustling activities in other RPs and other threads.

Why don't you ask them yourself? They're all here already.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

Ok, so I leave the computer for one afternoon, and now we're getting calls to close this RP because people think it's dead?

Seriously guys, what the hell?

• Brohoof 2

Wait, wait, wait... What's going on, threatening to shut down the RP like that? To slow down is completely normal, it's not like we all suddenly gave up on it.

I ain't gonna lie, I'm scared...

Seriously guys, what the hell?

I ain't gonna lie, I'm scared...

All I needed to do is to find out that the RP was NOT dying, so I can disprove it to those who think otherwise. (But I didn't wanna send you in a panic...)

Why don't you ask them yourself? They're all here already.

I don't need to ask, their posting activities already tell me what I need to know. other than Jade and Electrobolt, none of them have any reason to say that they're busy IRL, yet we only have (before your posts here today) 4 new post for almost 50 hours

That, and you stepped down from the leadership of the RP, saying your computer broke and all that, but you stay active in GCT. I find it's hard to believe that others still have some interest in here.

All I needed to do is to find out that the RP was NOT dying, so I can disprove it to those who think otherwise. (But I didn't wanna send you in a panic...)

you have no reason to think that, I think we said in the past that we loved this RP, and we are only 8 players, when others RP out ther have much more users on them.

you have no reason to think that, I think we said in the past that we loved this RP, and we are only 8 players, when others RP out ther have much more users on them.

I already have enough feedback for me to think otherwise, but here's the thing: Someone in the RP began to think the RP was dying. Would this be enough to reconvince him?

So, I think I understand what happened the last few hours:

*Starshine (Sandweaver) is in a foul mood and, as a result, got annoyed by the slow pace of our RP while the rest of our members hypocritically spend a lot of time doing other things on the forum.

*Somebrony in the General Chat Thread enthusiastically took Starshine's side without understanding the context, and encouraged Ganaram to take needlessly harsh measures and/or close the RP.

*Ganaram, being Ganaram, got riled up by this and threatened to close the RP and/or take needlessly harsh measures (overwriting previous decisions, overriding our votes, et cetera).

* The rest of us are now panicking at what's suddenly going on and are now vehemently denying there is even a problem to begin with.

Is that about right?

• Brohoof 1

Is that about right?

You forgot the part where Ganaram said something about his computer broke, passing down the leadership to Motion, and be spamming in GCT.

If that's not deserting this RP, I don't know what is.

Oh, and even without that third party you mentioned there, Ganaram would still threaten the RP.

Actually, yes.

So it now breaks down into this: Either Starweaver goes or I kill the RP. Which is it?

It has come to this, eh?

I still remember our small RP in PM box, before that you couldn't even bring yourself to make a RP thread.

Have it your way, I'm tired. Have Sandweaver killed in his sleep or something like that