ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

I'll be an hypocritical if I act like nothing happened, it's still bug me how Star Weaver left this RP, from my perspective, his only fault was being honest. I don't know what's underneath the covers, I don't know if he hates Ganaram and everyone else here, or if they are the only ones who hates each other, I just don't know.

Another thing was that everyone was like nothing happened, what the hell guys, Star Weaver left and you acted like you didn't care, am I going to be kicked out because I'm being honest now? He cared about this RP, because I saw his enthusiasm we he talked to Scootacool and Berry Pie about the RP and his character, and that his departure is not like TAO's. To me, this is unfair.

Now, this is not the reason why I'm not posting. I'm very busy with responsabilities of mine and won't be able to post until tomorrow or perhaps saturday. If I'm going to be kicked out for having a life, tell me now.

I don't know what's underneath the covers, I don't know if he hates Ganaram and everyone else here, or if they are the only ones who hates each other, I just don't know.

There has been another case with Dragon. His disgust towards his posts made me react using the only methods I know how: By elimination. I had threatened to remove Dragon from the RP before, if you recall, but it was you who had done more constructive... (For lack of a better term, again...)

Well, you've whipped him further into shape more than anyone else would've done, and it's because of that that he's still in the RP. I found Star's lack of support towards Dragon hard to swallow, so I had also threatened him with removal; This was a long time ago, so it's buried in the GCT.

It was two reasons that I couldn't stand Star: His arrogant and seemingly apathetic attitude and overall disdain towards one particular member of the RP. Sad to say, I'd have to be guilty of the same, and it is the case considering that I've always had a hard time controlling myself, but it's something that I would rather leave behind, unless you want me demoted.

I probably would have gone as far as to boot half the participants: You because of your reaction, Dragon for his incompetence, Star (for obvious reasons that I can't stand his arrogance),...

But I'm not. I'm simply not gonna go that far. You're just too important and supportive for me to remove, and I don't wanna risk endangering another friend.

-----

An idea for me to fill in the missing void, so that I can be in two places at once: I integrate Gem into my RP.

Issues:

- I'd be in the position of two characters.

- I never created Gem's RP bio yet.

Benefits:

- She's a mare.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

I'll be an hypocritical if I act like nothing happened, it's still bug me how Star Weaver left this RP, from my perspective, his only fault was being honest. I don't know what's underneath the covers, I don't know if he hates Ganaram and everyone else here, or if they are the only ones who hates each other, I just don't know.

Another thing was that everyone was like nothing happened, what the hell guys, Star Weaver left and you acted like you didn't care, am I going to be kicked out because I'm being honest now? He cared about this RP, because I saw his enthusiasm we he talked to Scootacool and Berry Pie about the RP and his character, and that his departure is not like TAO's. To me, this is unfair.

Now, this is not the reason why I'm not posting. I'm very busy with responsabilities of mine and won't be able to post until tomorrow or perhaps saturday. If I'm going to be kicked out for having a life, tell me now.

We acted like nothing happened because we weren't interested in more fighting. The fight upset us all, and evidently two of us are still upset over it. However, us continuing to argue was gaining us absolutely nothing other than getting us even more angry, so there was a bit of an unspoken agreement that we should let the topic drop.

It's unfortunate what happened to Starweaver, and I do think Ganaram didn't handle the situation maturely. I also think that Starweaver acted fairly immature himself. However, the far more difficult thing to do is to let the argument go, and in that case I think it was the right choice. Continuing to fight over who wronged who will only end up killing this RP.

Now let's just put all this nonsense behind us. Please?

• Brohoof 3

Guys, I really need to know if any of you are still interested, because if not, I WILL shut down the RP.

Ganaram, chill. Threatening to close the RP every time something annoying happens is really starting to get on my nerves.

• Brohoof 3

Ganaram, chill. Threatening to close the RP every time something annoying happens is really starting to get on my nerves.

I know; I just haphazardly copied and pasted that from yesterday's post.

-----

Hear me out on the idea that I'm discussing with Berry:

What, will you be adding another of your OCs?

It's an idea that's growing on me, but I first need to create Gem's RP bio first.

And honestly,...

The RP has split into two groups, because half the group boarded the wrong train. Since one of the participants left, I'm now thinking of filling that void with Gem. This way I can be directly involved with both groups, and so that there's another mare in the group.

I don't share your views, Star Weaver is a very cool guy to be around and I loved his participation in this RP. But I can't blame you if you trully don't like him and I understand that he left because, why would he stay here if the creator of the game hates him.

and you mentioned lack of support for dragon? what? no one here supported dragon the way I did, you all are equially guilty, just as Star Weaver for the lack of support. No one seemed to care to ask him if he suffered from some kind of disadvantage, because even though english is not my first language I noticed a unusual pattern in his posts.

He's still here, because I casted a vote for him to stay or leave, I always called his attention that he can't do this or that. These asumptions Gannie, I'm sorry but they are ridiculous.

But anyways, you can't fix things in this RP by eliminating them, and by that, I mean the players

• Brohoof 1

@@Motion Spark

So, um... Do you want to continue with the RP or?...

@

- When Gem becomes extremely stress or extremely anxious, her bladder clamps shut, inhibiting her ability to pee.

^That's... Interesting... xD

Real talk though, I like her~ Where exactly do you want to introduce her again?

Gem can be a great addition to the team, why? she can cause a lot of trouble, her personality is a bit similar to Beat's (but not to much), and it's just a matter of time when these 2 end up clashing, the fact that Gem is a mare make things interesting. Also I can feel that she will have a lot of trouble with Amber for her random and bubbly personality, however these 2 would stick together because they are both female and understand each other (as contradicting as it may sound).

hmmm...my advice would be to introduce her in Canterlot. She doesn't seem to be in Manehattan, or perhaps she can be in Appalooza, I still don't know.

You have a lot on your shoulders controlling 2 characters. Also, I want to know if we can re-open sign ups when we get to Manehattan/Appalooza so we can get these 2 remaining mares (if Gem ends up being playable we would have 4 mares!)

---

One thing that set me off is your obsession with having to go to the bathroom. Seriously, that info is irrelevant unless is huge part of your character's stories which I doubt. I mean, I can't understand why you focus your thoughts on that. it's weird  :huh:

@@Motion Spark

So, um... Do you want to continue with the RP or?...

I'm in. I just needed to point out a few thruths here

• Brohoof 1

Real talk though, I like her~ Where exactly do you want to introduce her again?
hmmm...my advice would be to introduce her in Canterlot. She doesn't seem to be in Manehattan, or perhaps she can be in Appalooza, I still don't know.

You have a lot on your shoulders controlling 2 characters. Also, I want to know if we can re-open sign ups when we get to Manehattan/Appalooza so we can get these 2 remaining mares (if Gem ends up being playable we would have 4 mares!

Actually, Gem was the one character that I wanted to allude to, and actually, here in this post is where I had threw her in:

Ganaram headed off to regroup with some of the other ponies, mainly the ponies he had been conversing with on and off for the past hour and the mare who had now joined the group.

And as much as he had to worry about the rest of his trip and all of his personal ramifications of trying to recall his past, oddly enough, it seemed to be in the back of his mind now; The train had only stopped at Canterlot (and one of the repairponies had to pull out a fire extinguisher; Why is it that a unicorn had to use her mouth-- Oh, broken horn...), and already he's indirectly receiving enjoyment out of the overall trip.

She was one of the repairponies, who had so happened to injure her horn. Chances are, she's still on the train. Alternatively, she can come into play at Dodge Junction, because of something else breaking on the train.

So, which train is this Gem pony on, again? The Manehatten Train or Appaloosa train?

Also, somebrony else make a post. Preferably Motion (Beat's reaction to Jade's rant there should be interesting), or Anony or someone.

Uh I did post Jade Draco was chewing them both out for acting like two foals but yeah I guessI'll just go edit it.

it wasn't about you, it was about me, I am the only one in the Appalooza train who haven't posted. You have nothing to edit.

So, which train is this Gem pony on, again? The Manehatten Train or Appaloosa train?

Jeez, and I thought I had answered this already:

She's to come into play on the Appaloosa train, either the same way Amber came into play, or on a stop along the way.

And because I had her come in a cameo appearance as a repairpony, would you want her to come in as a repairpony/mechanic? If so, then something needs to break. If not, then we can halt the train at Dodge Junction.

She's to come into play on the Appaloosa train, either the same way Amber came into play, or on a stop along the way.

And because I had her come in a cameo appearance as a repairpony, would you want her to come in as a repairpony/mechanic? If so, then something needs to break. If not, then we can halt the train at Dodge Junction.

Hm... I'm not sure. Your call, I guess~

If the train broke down, it would be the second time apparently, though I don't know if this would be much of a "strange thing" to happen or not. Or she can just spot the wounded group and, as part of the crew, ask if they need help and then mingle that way.

If the train broke down, it would be the second time apparently, though I don't know if this would be much of a "strange thing" to happen or not. Or she can just spot the wounded group and, as part of the crew, ask if they need help and then mingle that way.

I mean a minor repair, like a broken lightbulb.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EckcFuS_fVZlbZkUUGRxDfbQ_bPJAWLQF5aXPagKOCE/edit

Something that most ponies would need to do with their mouths, but would be easy for a unicorn.

I have an idea for Gem, what if she is part of the staff of the train, and she then finds a reason to mingle with the passeger ponies, because these will have a lot of problems. With the law mostly. XD

And they since they cannot accept criminals on board, she illegaly let them in because she needs something from, I honestly don't know what it could be. That "something" is up to you to figure it out.

I have an idea for Gem, what if she is part of the staff of the train, and she then finds a reason to mingle with the passeger ponies, because these will have a lot of problems. With the law mostly.

I can't think of anything that Gem would possibly want from the others, but I could get her in with the group...

-----

Best that I refresh myself (and everyone else) with what's going on:

Manehattan Train:

- Three of the ponies boarded the wrong train because they were in a panic. The three (Ganaram, Electrobolt, and Amber) find Rook, a treasure hunter.

- Currently, Ganaram and Rook are headed into one of the other cars to search for Rook's journal (but Ganaram really just needed to pee really bad), where Electrobolt and Amber are about to discuss video games.

- The three ponies were quite emotionally riled up: Amber freaking about Manehattan, Bolty upset about losing his stuff, Ganny upset over making somepony else upset.

Appaloosa Train:

- The remaining ponies were left behind and were assaulted by the evil salesmare. However, they're now in a legal bind for, well, causing a ruckus and giving one of the guards an allergic reaction.

- One of the guards had advised them to leave Canterlot before they got arrested, but the potential of the group getting arrested is now a lingering reality.

- They boarded the train well after Ganaram and the others left.

- The other ponies seem to be in a quarrel, or were in a quarrel; Jade seemed to be particularly upset...

I have an idea on how to introduce Gem, but I'll need to change one minor detail: The banana that Jade launched into the ceiling breaks something rather small (a lightbulb), and then she comes in to replace it. She then is shocked at how messed up the ponies are. She'll then ask what happened, thereby filling her in on what happened.

I'll have Gem's bio up either tonight or tomorrow; I had the writing part done, but not the picture-y part.

Oh, another thing... @dragon4111, If you don't mind, would you colour in your dialogue, or use something to make it stand out? (There's a reason I prefer RPing in the way I RP in, and being able to see the dialogue is fairly important for me.)

-----

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gem-inukshuk-r2162

I've finally gotten to creating Gem's RP bio, and have also made a post involving Gem.

It involves a minor change to where the banana ended up...

http://mlpforums.com/topic/35740-rp-train-ride-headed-west/?p=1009715

• Brohoof 1

@, I have two questions for you, before I post...

1. Did Ganaram take his saddlebag with him, or did he leave it behind?

2. Would Ganaram have a portable device that electric objects (like a video game charger cable) could be plugged into, or not?

Really, the first one is important, as if it isn't there, it wouldn't really matter right away xD

1. Did Ganaram take his saddlebag with him, or did he leave it behind?

2. Would Ganaram have a portable device that electric objects (like a video game charger cable) could be plugged into, or not?

I imagined that he was prepared and had brought his bag, and no, he doesn't have any sort of electronic devices. Gem, on the other hand...