Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

Draco is with Beat going on the right train so yeah he's with Beat. Heh iut's kinda funny if you ask me I wasn't going for a grenade more like a pellet but grenade works.

I was thinking about making Beat get lost with Jade alone, because Draco couldn't find him in the smoke, but I'll let you partake in our short jorney to the train if you promise to react naturally to the situation that I'm going to bring in and not to fix everything like you are used to, ok?

Alright deal but I was hoping that he would flirt with the pink sales mare just to mess with her. *snickers*

what lol?

who would b thinking in flirting where Canterlot is a complete chaos right now, and do you remember? she madly evil! :[

what lol?

who would b thinking in flirting where Canterlot is a complete chaos right now, and do you remember? she madly evil! :[

The madly evil part would make it even more hilarious.

Though there's a bit of a riot going on right now, so the flirting isn't going to happen.

Sandweaver is now on passive mode once again, I guess I'll take the normal route.

Say, will the Royal Guard who got his helmet stolen by Ganaram will try to look for his helmet?

I'd say probably not, this is getting complicated enough as it is.

He'll probably be like "...bitch stole mah helmet. >:C, before deciding he needs to help quell the riot.

• Brohoof 1

Sandweaver is now on passive mode once again, I guess I'll take the normal route.

Say, will the Royal Guard who got his helmet stolen by Ganaram will try to look for his helmet?

I would like to use that guard later, I think he is a pegasus guard. one guard is KO, and the other one...I don't have any idea what is he doing XD.

but damn, I don't want to make spoilers of what I have in mind, anyways, just finished my drawings, so I'm ready to post ;)

• Brohoof 1

and the other one...I don't have any idea what is he doing XD.

The remaining of the two guards who were called by the Salesmare? If Sandy was to be believed, the guard would be either too busy calming down the burnt salesmare, or already on his way chasing the culprit.

Honestly I have no idea Posted Image

Well can't wait to see what Motion Sparks posted. I'll laugh either way with his drawings. You know I think we need to invite Dimitrie here.

Hey I'm thinking about getting the Dragon speak naturally software tht'll probably help in this. As I've said I have a disability that well I can't type out what I'm thinking at times. But I can speak it though.

Well, Ganaram, Electro, and Amber have already boarded the Manehatten train, so... To be honest, not really that many left, save for Sand, and... Um... Is there anypony else?

yes, Draco, which is looking for Beat...

so the ponies who are taking the right train are Beat, Jade, Draco and Sandweaver. Am I correct?

Sand, Draco, Leaf, and Rook, and then when we're finished here, Jade and Beat Spark. But we'll handle those two, I guess.

Draco is with Beat going on the right train so yeah he's with Beat. Heh iut's kinda funny if you ask me I wasn't going for a grenade more like a pellet but grenade works.

So, in an effort to set things straight once and for all, this is the current lineup:

Wrong train:

- Ganaram; The first to arrive, and is worried

- Electrobolt; Is in the sleeping car

- Amber; Boarded after Ganaram; Can't find either Electrobolt or Ganaram

- Rook (May be the right train from his perspective); Was already on the train to begin with

Right train:

- Sandweaver; Lost his knives, waiting for the others

- Beat; ???

- Draco;

- Jade; Still running?

Undetermined:

- Leaf

NPCs:

- Salesmare

- At least two not-dead Royal Guards

I'd say probably not, this is getting complicated enough as it is.

He'll probably be like "...bitch stole mah helmet. >:C, before deciding he needs to help quell the riot.

I would like to use that guard later, I think he is a pegasus guard. one guard is KO, and the other one...I don't have any idea what is he doing XD.

Authorisation granted. Plus, free stuff for Ganaram.

• Brohoof 1

You know I think we need to invite Dimitrie here.

I've talked to him about RP's before and he said that he doesn't have time.

Hey I'm thinking about getting the Dragon speak naturally software tht'll probably help in this. As I've said I have a disability that well I can't type out what I'm thinking at times. But I can speak it though.

if it helps you to write better, give it a try, also, can you tell us what kind of disability you have? of course, if you feel like sharing.

dragon, your post really made me laugh because I didn't understand anything XD ...what is he was doing! XD

what lol?

I know but remeber he is a prankster too and he does have a still with vventriliquism you know that can confuse her.

I know but remeber he is a prankster too and he does have a still with vventriliquism you know that can confuse her.

did you paid attention to my post? she's a murderer an assasin, how could you think in pranks when you a have a murderer in front of you?

do you really want your OC killed before we get to the next stop don't you?

Edited by Motion Spark

Well that went real dark real quick. Also, you guys killed Aevum! i..i

Also, for reference:

Guard A (Aevum): He responded to Salesmare's cry for help, talked to Jade, got brained with a pot, got stabbed.

Guard B: He responded to Salesmare's cry for help, was about to arrest Beat, got distracted by Jade attacking Guard A, but lost track of him thanks to the smoke.

Guard C: He responded to the riot that broke out, lost his helmet to Ganaram, presumably in the fracas trying to quell it down.

@@Jadefire, oh noez! did the salesmare killed an important character from Jade's universe? I was planing on making the pegasus guard (the one that got his helmet taken off by Ganaram's impact) to know Jade, I sense that you feel where is this going

This was pretty awesome, I have to admit!~ I can feel the Evil Salesmare becoming a recurring antagonist in the story. xD

Can she somehow follow the characters in their journey?

• Brohoof 1

This was pretty awesome, I have to admit!~ I can feel the Evil Salesmare becoming a recurring antagonist in the story. xD

Can she somehow follow the characters in their journey?

I didn't thought about it, but if you guys want I can picture out a way to get her to follow Beat to get revenge.

I didn't thought about it, but if you guys want I can picture out a way to get her to follow Beat to get revenge.

If you're one to find loopholes in my rules, then...

- I never explicitly said that the RP was limited to actual participants, in other words, NPCs are permissible.

- I also stated that the passengers (and once again, it's not limited to RP participants) don't have to be in the train.

- I never said it had to be the same train.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

@

Um, quick question... Electrobolt was the second to board... But he's also in "his" sleeping car so... How could your character even talk to him... Unless he just entered his room without knocking...

Edited by Electrobolt

@

Um, quick question... Electrobolt was the second to board... But he's also in "his" sleeping car so... How could your character even talk to him... Unless he just entered his room without knocking...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU

but seriously, who was first WHY CAN'T I POST WITHOUT MESSING UP?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU

but seriously, who was first WHY CAN'T I POST WITHOUT MESSING UP?

That would be Ganaram, but right now Rook is with him, trying to comfort him... Right now, though, Amber (who boarded third, the others didn't hop on the train) is sitting on her own...

Do you think we'll see her in the next town or the next town after the next town? she must be a serial killer.

but anyways, you can make her like stay in the caboose part (I think that's what it's called) and It would be locked...

Edited by Danger Dashie
  • Brohoof 1