ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

She made it through just fine. *pulls out some whiskey*anypony wanna celebrate with me besides Sparkity here?

I'm really happy for you !!

but I have a doubt, how does she get rid of cancer that quickly? also if you mind sharing what type of cancer she had

Are you guys certain that introducing new players will solve our problems? Will we put all of our hopes of reviving our interest in the RP onto one poor soul? Is there such hero out there willing to join our old, half-way-walked RP?  :o

Well... I, myself, don't see how this would work. I would rather fresh start from some other point, having the characters boarding the same train this time (to whatever destination, doesn't really matter now). But yeah... :|

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

Are you guys certain that introducing new players will solve our problems? Will we put all of our hopes of reviving our interest in the RP onto one poor soul? Is there such hero out there willing to join our old, half-way-walked RP?  :o

Well... I, myself, don't see how this would work. I would rather fresh start from some other point, having the characters boarding the same train this time (to whatever destination, doesn't really matter now). But yeah... :|

I do think that this can work, one living example was the introduction of Amber! ;) 

by that time being the only mare and her crazy personality gave a decent twist to the RP that we were needing, adding 2 more mares would start a lot of situations between the characters for the good or for the bad, that depends on their personalities.

• Brohoof 1

I do think that this can work, one living example was the introduction of Amber! ;)

by that time being the only mare and her crazy personality gave a decent twist to the RP that we were needing, adding 2 more mares would start a lot of situations between the characters for the good or for the bad, that depends on their personalities.

Well... That can work... Alright then~ Let's give it a shot. :3

For now, I believe we should get the RP moving again and reach the cities asap. It would be better for the newcomers to be introduced there than inside the train ride. I just posted again, and now we're waiting for Gannie.

I don't wanna rush anyone, but perhaps that one-post-per-week thingy should be fine for everyone. :)

Oh, and by the way... In my last post I mentioned something about the Appleloosa group moving west, so this can hopefully start the horn-call segment we were planning. What do you guys think?

who is this cherry thing that posted in the RP?

Just to let you guys know, jade told me that he's taking a break from this RP for a few days, partially because he was getting annoyed at all the drama here. He'll be back soon, I'm sure

no want to cause drama but that's not a way to proceed and that excuse is lame in my opinion. Just when we are trying to get this RP back on track he say this and on top of that, he's the only one this far that haven't posted yet. Excuses, excuses!

Good news! I'm not TL;DR'ing Manehattan's posts :D

I'm actually reading them all, I have to say that Rook is a bit rough :P

Can I just go on ahead with my post Sparkity?

I'll try to make it intresting.

I mean I can still wait.*sighs slightly*

you can go ahead I guess, Jade's in the shower and Beat is at the bar, so there wasn't any kind of interaction between you and the other ponies.

• Brohoof 2

Yay sorry the other rps i'm in aren't going at all either so yeah. Anyhow I'll get right on it. Ugh I hate viruses.

How's that for a song?

After all I like to think I spread love and tolerance along with good music.

Hm... I've got an idea for the time skip, depending on how long we're going to skip. We could say that the characters decide to walk to Amber's place instead of taking a cab or something 'cause they lost their luggage and don't have/don't wanna waste any money, then we'll instantly jump to inside the apartment. Also, no one answered me yet. :U

Is the horn-call bit between Jade and Amber still up? Because I can go ahead and mention the whatever communication spell in my next post.

then we'll instantly jump to inside the apartment.

Is the horn-call bit between Jade and Amber still up?

That's more or less what I had in mind. And yes, I'll allow the horn-calling thing (Odd that I made a cutie mark out of a similar idea).

*sigh* I need to clarify some more here since Anony did a perfect job taking what I said to him out of context and intepreting it wrong.

1) The comment I made to him about 'taking a vacation for a couple days' I said a couple days ago. I had fully intended to make a post yesterday had I not hit internet problems.

2) I am dealing with a bunch of personal and emotionally draining bullshit at the moment, and things in this threaded heated up a bit: Anony got angry and posted a rant, I posted backing him up and laying down some of my frustrations, and in the rebuttal I was accused of being a hypocrite (I do concede that point, by the way). I wasn't fed up with the "drama" here, it's just with the massive amount of stress I'm under lately I didn't want add to it more by talking about all the problems this RP is having.

At the moment, it is very late and I am tired. I will try hard to make a post during the day tommorow, if there are no more internet problems.

Is the horn-call bit between Jade and Amber still up? Because I can go ahead and mention the whatever communication spell in my next post.

Go with it. It's what had in mind lately, anyway.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 1

*sigh* I need to clarify some more here since Anony did a perfect job taking what I said to him out of context and intepreting it wrong.

Sorry. I just wanted to warn them you weren't going to be around for a while, but didn't want to give any detail. I didn't mean to make it seem like you were abandon them....

Sorry. I just wanted to warn them you weren't going to be around for a while, but didn't want to give any detail. I didn't mean to make it seem like you were abandon them....

I have an idea for the second robber. Can you control him after Sparkity get's to posting because I'm going to have Draco get alittle angry. Heh it'll contain some humor. If you guys want to hear it tell me.

I have an idea for the second robber. Can you control him after Sparkity get's to posting because I'm going to have Draco get alittle angry. Heh it'll contain some humor. If you guys want to hear it tell me.

Are you referring to the Unicorn Goon? If he ended up on the train, yeah, I guess I could. Though, wouldn't it make more sense for you to just control him?

Yeah but you established the pony's personality. So All I'm going to do is have Draco interrogate him by being a very bad pony.

I dont think I really established this guy's persona, so you could still pull it off (this is my lame excuse that i'm too lazy to do it)

Very well, I'll do a post for him (when everypony agrees). I dont know much about the Appaloosa train, so you guys have to help me out. Like i said, it'd be easier if you did it :P

Lol well want the long version or short version?

Because I'm thinking you want the short version am I right?

just give give the basics of what I need to know. what the room is like, what ponies will be there, the simple stuff

Draco is singing, Jade is in his room I'm guessing, and Beat is in the bar with Draco.  not much is happening just wish we can just get to Apploosa soon.

Very nice Sparkity thanks for considering my request. *smiles* I have afew more songs but that'll wait till Apploosa where an old aquintance will let them reside in afew rooms for a performance.