Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could get a favor from any of the mane 6, which would it be?

King Tryndamere

a blowjob

I'd probably ask Pinkie Pie for some food. Because I like food. And I'd ask Twilight to help me become better organized. Aside from that, I wouldn't really have any favor to ask them in particular... Oh I know! I'd ask Octavia to play cello for me :3

Hmmm. The obvious is out. curses! Foiled again!

A favor doesn't have to be big. I think I would ask Fluttershy to match me up with a pet. Equestrian pets are cooler, far more intelligent, and they want to be pets. An equestrian song bird would be cool. No need for a cage, it would just come and go as it pleased.

It wouldn't be a creature that takes orders, it would be what pets are supposed to be: companions.

Hmm, it'd be a tie between a Q&A session with Twilight Sparkle, namely about Equestrian society, culture, and pony biology (chief amongst the latter is how exactly unicorn magic is focused through their horns, and what would happen if said horn gets damaged. I've always wondered about that).

The second, would be to have Rarity design me an amazing outfit, preferrably a zoot suit if she'd be willing, but I'd go with her recommendations because, as we know, if she's designing a suit for you and not on you, it comes out looking fabulous for you.

I would also go for Rarity, and I would ask her to be my permanent fashion consultant With one of Equestria's finest fashionistas as my adviser, I would soon rule the world... in a fabulous outfit! :D

Edited by Full Spectrum

Have Pinkie keep the barriers between worlds open. <.<; DAMN!

Umm, I don't know. Either hang out with Rainbow Dash for the day (probably be the most awkward situation) or make Dash promise to take good care of Scootaloo.

Asking RD to diss the haters at my school?

AWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHH

Having a Rainbow coloured tomboy at my side with sunglasses will attract attention and will show off Dashies awesomeness, all while dissing the haters.

• Brohoof 1

Have Twilight do my homework. Kind of surprised that no one has mentioned that yet.

That's one thing she'd beat Rainbow Dash in - Twi could probably finish all three packets of my work in ten seconds. Flat.

I really do agree on that part to. That would be the best favor she ever could do me ^^ And help me with one single test. And the learn me everything in a good way. Not the boring book way D: :wub:

Oi!

I'd ask Twilight for the ability to teleport to Equestria and hour a week at will as a pony, and if that's not allowed, probably just a hug from all six, or a Derpy Muffin.

I would ask Twilight Sparkle about all the history of Equestria and how magic works. I would want to know everything about magic, because that would make for really impressive and well written fanfics~~

The first thing that actually came to my mind was to get a snazzy suit from Rarity but than it hit me, I could have cake. So between a cake from Pinkie or a suit from Rarity? mmph, tough choise.

I would ask Rarity to teach me how to have a sense of style.

The rest. . .

Twilight - Teach me magic

Fluttershy - Find me an animal compainion please

Rainbow Dash - Take me for a ride and blow my mind! (I mean this innocently. If you think otherwise, please backhand yourself for me)

Apple Jack - Can you teach me how to make your cider?

Pinkie Pie - Party time!

I would pick one of these two options:

Option One, Ask Fluttershy to give me an animal from Equestria

or

Option Two, Ask Twilight for a lot of her books on Equestria history, pony anatomy, etc.

My favors would be as follows:

-I would ask Twilight if she would assist me in astrophysics and engage in some nerdy banter.

-Then I would ask Fluttershy if she could help me out with choosing the right kind of pet for myself.

-Afterwards, I'd strut over to Applejack's farm and ask her if she would kindly bake me a delicious apple pie for consumption :D

-Since I'm there already, I'd ask Big Mac if he would like to bro-out for a day, maybe get in touch with Braeburn, Caramel, and Thunderlane and make it an all Stallion pow-wow.

-If I ran into Rainbow Dash, my favor would be to ask her to challenge me in an Iron Pony competition!

-I would then go to Rarity's boutique and politely ask as a favor if she could help me update my wardrobe.

-Finally, I would ask Pinkie Pie if she would throw a huge party, inviting all of Ponyville, in my honor! :lol:

edit: I can't just ask 1, I would need to ask all 6! Haha.

Edited by Halfblood

Id ask rainbow dash for a race....

She'd kick my ass, but id still wanna try.

Id ask Pinke Pie to throw me a party ^_^

And id ask flutter shy for a hug.

I would ask Futtershy for some advice on accepting oneself. Me and her have a lot in common and she apparently is quite good at it, as all of the Mane 6 are. Pinkie Pie would be the next pony I would ask the same question to, just to hear her interpretation. :)

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I would ask Twilight to find a way for me to play a concert with Octavia.........what? I love playing music dude! It's my passion!!!! how dare you judge me!!!!!!!!! BARARARARARARARARARARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I would totally ask Rarity to make me a suit because I am a super fancy man who enjoys wearing the otherwise stupid things that get dirty and rip easily.