Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Angels Have The Phone Box

Make it Sparkle

I'm currently watching Doctor Who, (and doing math) and I began to wonder if any Bronies are Whovians. For those of you that are, who's your favorite doctor? (mine is Matt Smith, right infront of David Tennant) Also, what is your favorite episode? (mine have to be the Pandorica episodes) For those of you that don't know what this show is, it's basically a sci-fi show on BBC, where an alien known as "The Doctor," who has a time machine called the "T.A.R.D.I.S.," (Time and Relative Dimensions in Space) travels through time and space defeating aliens. Also, anyone have DW apparel? (I'm currently wearing an "I <3 Doctor #11" with an 8-bit Matt Smith wearing a fez and holding a mop)

• Brohoof 1

The fez doctor has to be my favorite, and I really like Blink, but the pandorica episodes are up there. Sadly, I don't have any apparel, but I almost got a "Bowties are Cool" one with the fez doctor holding the sonic screw driver on it. Once my brother asked me what one thing I wanted from any sci-fi show, and I said "The TARDIS, duh!"

So, to answer your first question, yes, I am a whovian, and there are many here on the forums.

YES!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Sorry, I get REEEEALLY excited when I meet a Doctor Whoovian. My favorite is Tennant because he just had the best episodes IMO and has the last series of Rose Tyler. He also had the best regenerations. And he had the culmination of Bad Wolf. Also, my favorite episodes are Blink, Midnight, The Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead, the Christmas specials, the season finales, Gridlock, and I don't think I have enough room to name the rest. My old username was TARDIS915, but I changed it because I was too lazy to caps lock after awhile. However, I LOVE Doctor Who. I want my own TARDIS and used to have a sonic. I'll be getting one soon though. Also, I know someone whose brother got one of the sonics David actually used on set. Working lights and everything. Even sound! So yeah. If you want to talk about Doctor Who conspiracies or just the show in general, pm me or friend me. Or both! :D