gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

I have the account, but I stopped paying when I stopped playing. It's still there I just need to know how to pay for more game time.

Just go to your battle.net account (provided you remember your login and everything, click on World of Warcraft, whichever one you used last, and click on game time and subscriptions, and then you can buy some time with a credit card or use a prepaid 60 day card which you can buy at a store like Wal-Mart or Target.

Just go to your battle.net account (provided you remember your login and everything, click on World of Warcraft, whichever one you used last, and click on game time and subscriptions, and then you can buy some time with a credit card or use a prepaid 60 day card which you can buy at a store like Wal-Mart or Target.

And if you don't remember your login info?

Actually this is a reoccurring problem with me. My info works on the WoW client, though it obviously doesn't let me in, but it doesn't let me in battlenet with the same info. Does the fact that I created my account before Battlenet mean anything?

And if you don't remember your login info?

Actually this is a reoccurring problem with me. My info works on the WoW client, though it obviously doesn't let me in, but it doesn't let me in battlenet with the same info. Does the fact that I created my account before Battlenet mean anything?

Is it saying the info isn't valid? Do you remember your login?

I enter it and it asks for the "authenticator code."

Oh... you probably had an authenticator or something. There's no way to remove it unless you log in. Did you try resetting your password?

• Brohoof 1

I gave up on it looong long time ago. Blackhand/Alliance Worgen Warrior, loved the Arm spec and to break them

You said that you played as a Worgen. Did you enjoy it?

• Brohoof 1

I don't care what pony you like because I like everypony!

I did as well. Kickass starting experience and very unique RP options.

Did you ever play on the Horde and which race did you play in the Horde?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So, whats everyone's opinions of blizz saying how there sno more flying in future xpacs or draenor? I think its a silly idea as they releace store moutnst. THAT CAN FLY. but you cant use them in current content... Im there on my gifted mount thinking, well... Im gonna go back to orgrimmar to actually fly on my mount... In outdated content...

Although im really lookong forward to hellfire citidel :3

EDIT: #DoIEvenEnglishProperly?

Edited by Tempest Shift

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

Well, I did want to be on the Alliance. I did. I read so many things about both factions on these forums and on the WoW forums and people basically think that the Alliance sucks. I normally try not to be influenced but I'm unsure of my decision.

The basic answer is yes.

If you're still looking for help, I can tell you that, at least as far back as the release for Warlords of Draenor, NElf hunters were the best PvE class. I don't know if that stands today, but that's what it was then. :U

So, whats everyone's opinions of blizz saying how there sno more flying in future xpacs or draenor? I think its a silly idea as they releace store moutnst. THAT CAN FLY. but you cant use them in current content... Im there on my gifted mount thinking, well... Im gonna go back to orgrimmar to actually fly on my mount... In outdated content...

I think Blizzard is out of their minds. They say keeping you grounded helps you appreciate the content more.

If they put actual content in the game to enjoy, I wouldn't call Blizz on their bullshit. Daily Apexis grinding and a dead PvP area is NOT content. Also one new raid will not be enough to keep players satisfied. And all Tanaan is going to be is more Apexis shit. And high level gear is literally thrown at you with little effort. We need new BGs, more raids, daily quests akin to Wrath, make them rewarding, end with some nice high level gear, don't just hand it out. Make the rare spawns rare, maybe instead of just dropping gear, have them drop a rare mount. Blizzard is siphoning the fun and reward out out the game.

Anyway, sorry for ranting, I just wanted to get that out.

Did you ever play on the Horde and which race did you play in the Horde?

I've played a couple races of the Horde.

A Blood Elf, Blood Knight.

A Goblin Shaman.

A Pandaren Monk of the Huojin.

All of them were fun and subversive roles to play. Befitting the Horde as "the other guys" and even the otherwise villains, the RP opportunities are less traditional than in the Alliance.

Hooray, my warlock is now level 80! Got Blood pact, so i'm gonna see my health pool get massive with each level. I remember before the stat squish in WoD, Locks were reaching 1M HP  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well ysee, according to wowhead, Invincible has about a 1.5% chance of dropping from the Lich King. Combine this with the fact that it will only drop on 25 man Heroic difficulty, and I'm a pretty lucky guy. I must have worked the DK mojo on Arthas.

If it makes you feel better, I got the Life-Binder's Handmaiden from 25 man Heroic Madness of Deathwing last week after five tries?

Not jelly on that one. :P

I got both mounts from Deathwing in two weeks, both in a row, and for a total of only about 4-5 Deathwing kills.

I think Blizzard is out of their minds. They say keeping you grounded helps you appreciate the content more.

If they put actual content in the game to enjoy, I wouldn't call Blizz on their bullshit. Daily Apexis grinding and a dead PvP area is NOT content. Also one new raid will not be enough to keep players satisfied. And all Tanaan is going to be is more Apexis shit. And high level gear is literally thrown at you with little effort. We need new BGs, more raids, daily quests akin to Wrath, make them rewarding, end with some nice high level gear, don't just hand it out. Make the rare spawns rare, maybe instead of just dropping gear, have them drop a rare mount. Blizzard is siphoning the fun and reward out out the game.

Anyway, sorry for ranting, I just wanted to get that out.

I think what they should do is keep flying out of current content, but at the start of a new expansion, unlock flying for either everyone or the previous max level and above for the previous content.

No but I will. Thank you for the advice.

If you have an authenticator you'll probably need to get an employee to remove it if you don't have the authenticator still installed.

In other news, I'm leveling a Mage for Dragonwrath and the guild dragon pet so I can do the Celestial Tournament EZ mode.

Also gonna work on a Rogue for Fangs of the Father.

Edited by Lagrangian

I think what they should do is keep flying out of current content, but at the start of a new expansion, unlock flying for either everyone or the previous max level and above for the previous content.
When 6.2 drops, i think it's safe to say that the 6.0 and 6.1 areas wouldn't be current content, so if they could allow flying everywhere except ashran and Tanaan, I'd be satisfied. 

(edited)

Finally gathered the Vengeful Gladiator Battlegear for my Tauren warrior. Beast transmorg, man.

video%20games%20world%20of%20warcraft%20

:wub:

Edited by Guest

When 6.2 drops, i think it's safe to say that the 6.0 and 6.1 areas wouldn't be current content, so if they could allow flying everywhere except ashran and Tanaan, I'd be satisfied. 

I meant by expansion, not patch.

Finally gathered the Vengeful Gladiator Battlegear for my Tauren warrior. Beast transmorg, man.

sig-3823824.video%20games%20world%20of%2

:wub:

I use its PvE equivalent (Onslaught) for my tank xmog. :)

Unfortunatly, the devs have said they will not be adding flying into any of draenor :(

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

Okay, so I've been seeing a lot of Alliance vs. Horde discussion, and I'll add my two cents in. Alliance is boring unless you go gnome or dwarf. Horde side is a lot more memorable on the leveling side, plus Alliance are always douches in PvP.

My opinion on the Alli races:

Humans: Boring.

Dwarves: Awesome.

Gnomes: Awesome.

Worgen: Hairy humans.

Draenei: Basically the Protoss.

Nelves: Douchebags.

• Brohoof 1

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

--Einstein on Video Games,2014

I meant by expansion, not patch.
It's what they've done every other xpac. And maybe is they actually put meaningful content, not apexis dailies and the same dumb PvP area that was supposed to be something great but Blizzard lied about through their teeth at Blizzcon, I and a lot of people wouldn't be so pissed about no flying. I'm ok with no flying if they justify it with actual content.

Gnomes: Awesome.
Hence why I made my warlock as gnome ^_^  

A Goblin Shaman.

All of them were fun and subversive roles to play. Befitting the Horde as "the other guys" and even the otherwise villains, the RP opportunities are less traditional than in the Alliance.

A Goblin Shaman.

Are Goblins an interesting race to play through as?

Are Goblins an interesting race to play through as?

Very interesting. Their entire starting experience is a steampunk mafia play land, and their view on the world is surprisingly modern, if ruthlessly driven in pursuit of profit. Thus providing fantastic RP opportunities.