Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Well I definately agree because obviously most of us have rainbow dash already including celestia's royal guard before the sale came in. I wish they just put the sales on decors and other ponies other than those that We bought so far.

I got celestias royal guard when it was on sale lucky but I wasn't for rainbow dash I should of really waited to get her instead of getting her back then grrrr oh well but I got all the ponies from the hearts now I'm just saving them but still have to get the other royal guard in Equestra which is 140000 bits.... Hopefully he'll go on sale to finish that quest I'm happy I nearly got rarity, fluttershy and rainbow dash at 5 stars so close of the mane 6 to be completed in the ranks :) just leveled up to 51 but still saving gems to get fancy pants still

So I have invested a lot of time in the EqG minigame (painful) and won all of the gem ponies I was too poor to buy (ain't none of my monies going to buy gems!). The only one I still have to get is Princess Celestia but she does not seem to be available as a prize on the EqG minigame >.< has anyone else found this? 

I would love to not have to save 950 gems or pop damn balloons with tiny odds of winning. I have had a thought that perhaps she will be available as a prize on the EqG minigame if I win the decor items that I have not bothered to buy but I will crack skulls if I have to go through all that effort and NOT get Celestia in the end.

Also, a funny thing happened around the 26th Oct 2013... I found Fleur-de-Lee in the shop for 10 bits!!! I don't know how or why but I took it!

I managed to get town hall by exploiting the changelings (ai shame). So I'm a bit bored with this game now: I have 8 mil bits but 0 gems (how do they work this value system????). Got all the heart gem ponies so I use heart gems for the balloon pop game which gives prizes less valuable than the free game!

I kind of wish that they'd let us sell all of the crap that we get from the balloon pop game.  I have 10 Celestia statues that I'd love to sell back to them for the 96 gems that you'd normally pay for them...  Even at half price, that's still 48 gems.  Heck, I'd settle for just one gem...

• Brohoof 1

I kind of wish that they'd let us sell all of the crap that we get from the balloon pop game. I have 10 Celestia statues that I'd love to sell back to them for the 96 gems that you'd normally pay for them... Even at half price, that's still 48 gems. Heck, I'd settle for just one gem...

Yes I do agree with you there antismurf9001 I have lot of ice hearts and guard statues and celestia statues too even the well but hopefully they can make a update to fix this plus the heart inbox too that is driving me insane with the one tap reciever and only send one heart a day stuff I rather send and accept all button then one a day :)

Let's not forget about the prizes from EG challenge as well. We've been having that a lot ever since we've been trying to get ourselves a flash sentry from the challenge.

I agree about the heart inbox. It's driving us insane just to tap 1 heart at a time to receive or at least come up with a accept all gifts option in the inbox.

Dang it I just got Rainbow Dash at full price. I must have just missed the sale day.

Anyway, I really really need chests right now! I would so appreciate if you would add me (natyjay) and send some chests my way. I time travel on my iPad so that I have a bunch of bits, but chests and gems are both still harder to come by.

If you add me and give me a chest, let me know who you are if you would like one back! Thanks a million!

I was wondering is MLP under construction or malfunctioning because the friends list won't load properly and I have 21 friends atm and now only got one (celestia) I was wondering if you guys have noticed the same thing grrr this is really irratating me atm :( but thank you for the adds guys really apperate it :)

I would probably still have it, (had it at one time), if I'd liked the kind of game it was. We don't really need a mobile app because it's going to turn into a game so horrific not even the ponies will change my opinion.

The game was causing me way too many issues on my iPhone so I have it on my iPad. Wouldn't mind having some new friends to add to the list:

MrHaru1985

I see they added a LOT more to this game since I was gone...but does anyone wana tell me why getting Aloe is a mission I see in Ponyville when she's a Canterlot pony? Much less why the mission to getting a resteraunt (IE: selling cakes and pizzas) are available so early?

Oh well.

The game was causing me way too many issues on my iPhone so I have it on my iPad. Wouldn't mind having some new friends to add to the list:

MrHaru1985

I see they added a LOT more to this game since I was gone...but does anyone wana tell me why getting Aloe is a mission I see in Ponyville when she's a Canterlot pony? Much less why the mission to getting a resteraunt (IE: selling cakes and pizzas) are available so early?

Oh well.

It's a multi-task quest since some quests requires both ponyville and canterlot shops and decors just like Magical Mystery Cure questline. Getting a Restaurant requires 50 gems to buy, but If I were you, I would save the shops later and get some ponies first before going through the Spa ponies questline. Most likely to be mane6 first so you don't have to go through all the trouble in saving up gems for them.

I would like to help you guys out on getting friends on here if you go back to the start of the forum you can add the people who have posted their GL ID names like mine is lilfoxy18. Other people on here will help you out on here :) feel free to add me :) if you get stuck just give a shout and well try our best to help every pony here :)

• Brohoof 1

Well My Gameloft Live ID is the same name as here so I'm pretty much recognizable. I have a couple or few people that knows me as "KirbyHamtaro" on my Friend list. Right now I have over 100 Friends on my Friend List.

I just wish they can increase the gem rate or decrease the gem prices a little further right now because completing these quests is a lot slower than I expected from the Daily Bonuses, Defeating Changelings, and Parasprites, and Finding Derpy. Getting Free Gems offer is temporarily suspended for now. I have to get enough gems for soarin and the wonderbolts statue to proceed with this next quest and not to mention getting a town hall and other ponies too also My canterlot shops will be occupied sooner or later if we don't get any new canterlot shops.

Wait one gosh darn second here.

Those vines/weeds weren't there before...

Is this something new to celebrate the Season 4 premiere?

No. Those are the Obstacles and Terrains that you need to clear out to make room for your buildings and decors. Don't remove too much of them if there are any quests that says that you need to clear the number of them and It takes time for them to clear out.

• Brohoof 1

It's not that easy to get a perfect combo. I've done it a few times myself, but I never got a Perfect Combo on "this strange world" song. The only songs that I got perfect combos before were the opening theme and the EG stomp. I just wish there was more music and songs to do other than the opening theme, this strange world, and EG stomp. They should give us "this is our big night", and "helping twilight sparkle win the crown".

It's not that easy to get a perfect combo. I've done it a few times myself, but I never got a Perfect Combo on "this strange world" song. The only songs that I got perfect combos before were the opening theme and the EG stomp. I just wish there was more music and songs to do other than the opening theme, this strange world, and EG stomp. They should give us "this is our big night", and "helping twilight sparkle win the crown".

Yes Kirby I love helping twilight win the crown a very addicting song I love to sing to :) I really wish they can update the snow soon and get the Christmas stuff going cuz it's dec now I wonder what rarity is gonna wear for Xmas :)

Hey.  Cx  Can you guys send me some treasure chests?  I need three to finish one of my tasks.

I'm FeatherGem if you haven't added me yet.  So far, i plan to send everyone a treasure chest a day.  (but I also don't have too many friends so it's easy to do that at the moment)

Hey, I'm looking for some friends! I have sent out a lot of request for people I have found on here so check you invites or you can add me cgn20183. I'm great about sending hearts out everyday and chest when the game doesn't bug and not let me. Thanks, great forum goin here

cgn20183