Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I recently ran screaming from the Gameloft app after I made the mistake of going to Canterlot, thinking the parasprites would be gone. So I got changelings. I quit.

If you have enough money, you could've bought the canterlot shops to back you up with the shards as well as the Flim & flam's balloon pop game stand, but that would be regardless of your level. If you have a lot of shops and ponys in ponyville, then You should be having no problem at all with your parasprite problem, but I may strongly suggest to keep your ponyville Decorated to prevent the parasprites from appearing and you want to save a little room for them if you want gems.

My feedback(s) in canterlot is that we need more shops and expansions to put in more decors, ponies, and shops. Having this minimum amount of shops and space makes it hard in making more money and shards compared to how much shops and expansions we have in ponyville. I may be saying that there's gonna be too many canterlot ponies if we don't get enough shops to assign them on and not to mention more expansions to get more ponies, shops, and decors to place on.

Solid Scorpion

If I have the time I shall perform the "infinite heart time paradox", the process: send you a heart, travel to the future, send you another heart, travel further to the future, repeat.

I'll keep this up until your inbox is flooded with hearts hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Still nothing =( Maybe I added the name wrong? (Didn't capitalize)

I've actually noticed that capitalization isn't an issue; when GL searches through its users, it won't differentiate between capitals and lower case.  Also, be very careful with the whole getting sent back to Ponyville when you try to go to someone else's game.  If what happens to you is the same as what happened to me, then when you return, you should have a temporary duplicate of all of your quests.  I tried to be clever, and made several copies of a quest and then completed it.  I got all of the rewards from all of the copies of the quest, but ever since then my game has absolutely awful lag.  This happened months ago.  So yes, be careful with that unless you want to cause permanent damage to the game.

I'll keep this up until your inbox is flooded with hearts hahahahahahahahahahaha.

This used to be scary, but then they (finally) added the 'Receive all' button.

Oh, and in case anyone wishes to add me, I believe that my GL Live username is LordAntismurf67.

I am mad at the flim and flam baloon pop. The timer always resets and I never get to play it. I don't get my daily bonus either. Grrr.... I just want to get my damned 65 gems to get rainbow dash. I am up to 25 and I accidentally buy Sweetie Bell. I am raging over here.

I am mad at the flim and flam baloon pop. The timer always resets and I never get to play it. I don't get my daily bonus either. Grrr.... I just want to get my damned 65 gems to get rainbow dash. I am up to 25 and I accidentally buy Sweetie Bell. I am raging over here.

Yeah I'm getting that oftenly, but i think it's the update that affected this timer reset. it suppose to be 24/7 from the time you played the free game of Flim & Flam's Balloon Pop.

Actually there's another way to get rainbow dash, but the rewards changes after each friday at 11AM PST & 2PM EST and of course this involves equestria girls dance mini-game. Judging that you don't have rainbow dash then it's most likely that you're gonna use twilight sparkle, AJ, pinkie, fluttershy, and rarity for equestria girls dance mini-game. The pony you win for ponyville is random As I know about including canterlot after winning the exclusive ponies from equestria girls dance mini-game.

I'm just focusing on saving gems for town hall while I wait for equestria girls dance mini-game rewards to change on fridays at the same time I mentioned.

I'm guessing the only feedbacks We have is that there's not much canterlot shops to assign the new ponies on and of course the timer on the free game on Flim & Flam's Balloon Pop game.

So I have been using the date change technique and it works REALLY well. Got 20 gems today and was able to buy some more shops and ponies. It's almost impossible to play the game and not do it.

It's hard to tell which of your Friends are active and still playing the game. Some still play the game daily to collect their money, shards, exp, daily bonuses, and equestria girls dance mini-game.

If you guys want, you can add me to your gameloft live friend list. My Gameloft Live ID is the same name as here, KirbyFluttershy. Be sure to PM me here on notice when you're adding me so I will know who you guys are.

I don't think some of us have the update yet. The update for iOS and android are in different dates so it's most likely that the android users got the update early. The iOS users are still on hearts & hooves day update. I'm pretty sure we get the next update around this month or before (or around) st. patrick's day

Tend to play the game between doing other things, so still play it quite a bit. pretty good at trying to get everyone on my friendlist hearts.

The only thing thou is no Gameloft ID. I play it on my Kindle Fire and for some reason couldn't get it to work. So I'm logged in via facebook. If anyone still wishes to add me via facebook feel free too. Guess just drop a message to let me know who you are and from here so I know.

• Brohoof 1

I really enjoyed the game even though it crashes at points. It really is a true montage to the show and the fandom itself even though you do have to pay for what goodies you have to buy any decor, shops and ponies.

I'm still going to play it for the rest of my life until the day I die or until I finish the game.

• Brohoof 1

Hi new here, made an account so I could reply. My gameloft ID is the same as my user name. Anyways I have a few questions 

1.) im at level 50, do i need to buy the restaurant in order to continue the game?

2.) Can I win rainbow dash in the dance game, im pretty good at it and usually win the character within 3 days. I got flash, spa pony, and basically a lot of other canterlot ponies

3.) My daily balloon pop game always resets to 22 hours iv never gotten to play it again after installing it, does anyone else have this issue?

4.) When do i get allicorn Twilight quests. (I just finished all the rarity quests.) 

Sorry for all the questions but you all seemed nice and egghead like.....I mean that in the good way :) 

Hi new here, made an account so I could reply. My gameloft ID is the same as my user name. Anyways I have a few questions 

1.) im at level 50, do i need to buy the restaurant in order to continue the game?

2.) Can I win rainbow dash in the dance game, im pretty good at it and usually win the character within 3 days. I got flash, spa pony, and basically a lot of other canterlot ponies

3.) My daily balloon pop game always resets to 22 hours iv never gotten to play it again after installing it, does anyone else have this issue?

4.) When do i get allicorn Twilight quests. (I just finished all the rarity quests.) 

Sorry for all the questions but you all seemed nice and egghead like.....I mean that in the good way :)

To answer those questions.

1. Due to Canterlot update (or further updates), You can go up to level 70 and yeah you need to buy a restaurant in order to complete the quests the requires the shop.

2. There's a possibility, but you won't be able to use Rainbow Dash in the dance game till you get her If i'm right. The Rewards change every fridays at 11AM PST and The ponies you win will change in between Canterlot Ponies and ponyville ponies. So far I won Flithy Rich, Mr. Breezy, Conductor, Flash Sentry, Parish mandermane, Lightning Dust, Professor, and Princess Cadance

3. I think everyone (or everypony) else has the same problem. That's one of our Feedbacks.

4. There should be a Magical Mystery Cure questline, but if you haven't gotten it yet, then you probably need to level higher cuz I don't know. You should have a quest by spike which is called "Brain Food"

• Brohoof 1