Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Then why isn't it working for you? Mine worked like a charm. Maybe there's something wrong with your game? I don't know.

It's because we're in different systems or something (not entirely sure though), but if you understand our situation and what you're trying to help us, it's not working out. When we try to accept the Friend Request from those of us that received from each other in here and other random people or pony fans (bornies or pegasisters), They just disappear as we try to accept them and it's not processing and not giving out exp in gameloft live.

The only way to find out what our problems were was to contact the customer support and see what they have to say about our problem with the gameloft live friend list.

I FOUND A WORKAROUND TO THE GLITCH WERE YOU CANT ADD FRIENDS FROM THE PONY APP!!!

Ahem, scuse me.

Try downloading the free app known as Gameloft Live! And then add your friends from that app instead. I did, and now my accepted friends come up on the pony app!!

I FOUND A WORKAROUND TO THE GLITCH WERE YOU CANT ADD FRIENDS FROM THE PONY APP!!!

Ahem, scuse me.

Try downloading the free app known as Gameloft Live! And then add your friends from that app instead. I did, and now my accepted friends come up on the pony app!!

Yeah, but I wonder how does that affect our in-game achievements for MLP app, That's what I like to know about. Anyway, thanks for the remedy to our problem, but it would help more how we can get ourselves in accepting the friend requests we have so far. I saw the app you mentioned on the app store, but not sure If i want to download it and get through the Friend Request.

Hi EveryPony,

I was wondering if you were having the same problem that I was having and continuing to have which is this:

Everytime I get into the app I get as far as the one screen that loads before getting into the game and then it says there isnt an internet connection which I know there is and the wifi is on and all so I thought I would unstall it and reinstall and that would fix it but it didnt then I thought I would turn off the tablet and turning it on again but that didnt help either then I thought well maybe I would turn off the wifi and turn it on again and it still didnt fix it. So my question is how do I fix this???? Omg any good advice out there ?

Thanks EveryPony

SunSparkle

Hi EveryPony,

I was wondering if you were having the same problem that I was having and continuing to have which is this:

Everytime I get into the app I get as far as the one screen that loads before getting into the game and then it says there isnt an internet connection which I know there is and the wifi is on and all so I thought I would unstall it and reinstall and that would fix it but it didnt then I thought I would turn off the tablet and turning it on again but that didnt help either then I thought well maybe I would turn off the wifi and turn it on again and it still didnt fix it. So my question is how do I fix this???? Omg any good advice out there ?

Thanks EveryPony

SunSparkle

It usually happens to me before, but When there's a delay upon loading the game, it means that you can't connect to gameloft live and Facebook. You may want to close all of your apps first and see if it works.

@@Mirage X Dash, Hi there! Just so you know, we already had a thread regarding the MLP:FiM Gameloft game, so I merged your topic with it. In the future, please try to do a search to see if your topic idea already exists, as we typically don't like duplicate threads since they tend to clutter up the forum. Thanks! :)

It is free if you don't get upgrades.

Well, I mean having to wait, I guess.

I don't like getting pumped while playing the game, then having to wait an entire day to play them again.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I mean having to wait, I guess.

I don't like getting pumped while playing the game, then having to wait an entire day to play them again.

Ikr?.... It'd be awesome if there was like a practise mode that you could play without waiting in between.

Ikr?.... It'd be awesome if there was like a practise mode that you could play without waiting in between.

I mean, if just that part of the game was a game of its own, I'd be fine paying like a dollar or two for it, as long as it got updates and I didn't have to wait to replay. >.<

I mean, if just that part of the game was a game of its own, I'd be fine paying like a dollar or two for it, as long as it got updates and I didn't have to wait to replay. >.<

I can see people paying a couple dollars on this but spending like a hundred dollars in this is just insane

Anyone wanna add me my game loft live account is Mirage_X_Dash

I can see people paying a couple dollars on this but spending like a hundred dollars in this is just insane

Completely agreed.

I was utterly shocked when I seen the $99.99 price tag on those gems.

Geez Hasbro, just take away their piggy banks why don't you?

Completely agreed.

I was utterly shocked when I seen the $99.99 price tag on those gems.

Geez Hasbro, just take away their piggy banks why don't you?

At this point I'm wondering when Hasbro will have enough money that they can just give gems away. Lulz

At this point I'm wondering when Hasbro will have enough money that they can just give gems away. Lulz

It really is ridiculous though, but I think it's more of Gameloft's fault than Hasbro's.

I don't think Hasbro would do something like that, but a mobile-EA wanna be, sure. xD

It really is ridiculous though, but I think it's more of Gameloft's fault than Hasbro's.

I don't think Hasbro would do something like that, but a mobile-EA wanna be, sure. xD

I ment to say Game Loft and not Hasbro XD