Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I find that the magic shards are hardest for me to get. Only 2 or 3 of my shops give them to me. Also I just received another update today in the morning when I turned my phone on and I didn't notice any difference except that the 'time' trick is working again!

I don't know about iphone but on my android phone there is a GameLoft live option which I go to add friends in. I've all ready added a bunch of people here and my ID is shinigamiduelist

Like I Said before Magic Shards are rare so apparently canterlot shops and ponyville hospital and town hall may carry them. If you have a lot of hearts and friends, then you should be able to get some of the magic shards from flim and flams balloon pop game by exchanging 30 hearts each for a chance of getting magic shards.

I haven't found any kindness shards in the mine yet, where are they? :huh:

If you're playing with the x2 mine cart, I've found that they start appearing around 2500-3000 points or so.  So yeah, it's not exactly easy...  I still haven't gone far enough to find any gems.

If you're playing with the x2 mine cart, I've found that they start appearing around 2500-3000 points or so.  So yeah, it's not exactly easy...  I still haven't gone far enough to find any gems.

Thanks! I'll give it a try then! :) (I always take the x1 cart)

Note to Android users: update your game as soon as possible.  The update supposedly fixes connection issues (and gives out 20 gems in apology).  As I don't have a device that uses iOS, I can't say whether or not they get a similar update, but if there is an update pending, that's probably it.

• Brohoof 2

Note to Android users: update your game as soon as possible.  The update supposedly fixes connection issues (and gives out 20 gems in apology).  As I don't have a device that uses iOS, I can't say whether or not they get a similar update, but if there is an update pending, that's probably it.

That's lame, I didn't get any gems with that update.  >_>

Like I Said before Magic Shards are rare so apparently canterlot shops and ponyville hospital and town hall may carry them. If you have a lot of hearts and friends, then you should be able to get some of the magic shards from flim and flams balloon pop game by exchanging 30 hearts each for a chance of getting magic shards.

Actually, all shops have a chance of spawning magic shards. The chance percentage of spawning MSs seems to depend on how much the shop costs. One time I got 2 magics from the windmill.

If you're playing with the x2 mine cart, I've found that they start appearing around 2500-3000 points or so. So yeah, it's not exactly easy... I still haven't gone far enough to find any gems.

I've found a few gems in the MC game. They are so darn rare though! Edited by Shenron00

If you guys are still looking for Friends, You can still add me. Just give me a PM with gameloft live ID on notice or when you send me a friend request on Gameloft Live so I will know who you guys are. My gameloft live ID is the same name as here, KirbyFluttershy.

Gems may be hard to come by in the mine cart mini-game, but If I'm right, then the gems can be found a little deeper into the mines depending on the score.

I don't get how the friends system works.
If it's through Gamecenter, then my ID is Blobulle.

They don't ask me anything (username/password) when I want to log in to the Gameloft Live. :huh:

EDIT: It works now, my Gameloft ID is Blobulle. :)

Edited by Blobulle

So I cheated and I decided to buy like 450 gems they are on sale! Woot woot! So I bought all the shops minus town hall and got that one pony I needed because it would've taken FOREVER. I got up to like 10,000 and still saw no gems it's breaking my heart big time. Granted I used the x4 and so forth. My husband will be mad but I just couldn't take it any longer the whole waiting thing ha ?

I don't get how the friends system works.

If it's through Gamecenter, then my ID is Blobulle.

They don't ask me anything (username/password) when I want to log in to the Gameloft Live. :huh:

EDIT: It works now, my Gameloft ID is Blobulle. :)

When ever i use the Gameloft app, it continuously loads, non stop.. so i cant even use the damn thing.. any idea whats up?

When ever i use the Gameloft app, it continuously loads, non stop.. so i cant even use the damn thing.. any idea whats up?

I had the same problem, but I tried again and it finally worked. :s Edited by Blobulle

I do these things:

Log in = continuous loading at the screen where you can do things, but the loading stops me

close the app, and go back into = same result as above

remove the app completely = same as above

it seems like they gave the task of creating the app to a mentally challenged person or something.. that or i just have to accept the fact that not all companies are good at making apps

I got the update today along with the free 20 gems. Seemed like a reasonable deal.  :lol:

Oh and about the ponies and shops, yeah I've got all of them as well, apart from the ones you get in the Mine Cart Minigame.  :D

hello, I need friends in my gameloft account, so I can get a little help with the EG dance mini game. I lack most of Flim Flam's ponies (hard to come by), and I have most gem costing ponies, only a handful left, and I have most of them with EGs dancing anyways.

My latest addition is the waifu stealer himself XD

Warning: Gameloft is apparently abondoning Gameloft Live! or the app is broken (continuous loading for me)

so Iphone owners, add me through the Game Center: Usspartan

hello, I need friends in my gameloft account, so I can get a little help with the EG dance mini game. I lack most of Flim Flam's ponies (hard to come by), and I have most gem costing ponies, only a handful left, and I have most of them with EGs dancing anyways.

My latest addition is the waifu stealer himself XD

It would help if you give us your gameloft live ID so some of us can add you or if you want, you can add us so one of those 2 options can work for you.

It would help if you give us your gameloft live ID so some of us can add you or if you want, you can add us so one of those 2 options can work for you.

it's the same as my username: zekromic

Is there any gems in the mine cart game? Because it's apparently possible according to the tutorial. :huh:

It's a very rare occasion, but depending on your score multiplier, you won't find any gems. They're deep inside the mines as I know about.

It's a very rare occasion, but depending on your score multiplier, you won't find any gems. They're deep inside the mines as I know about.

Oh oh thanks! :) I always play with the x1 cart, so I guess I'll never find them.