Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Granny Smith!? :blink: I forgot her. What are they waiting for??

Actually, Granny Smith was found in the game's code, but they never finished her for some reason. Hopefully, she'll be in the update.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Somebody probably asked this already, but is this game any good? I want to scratch my pony gaming itch, but I tend to mistrust free to play games. I don't want to get too invested in something that's gonna give me pay walls all the time.

Don't worry, you can get everything without paying a cent.

Actually, Granny Smith was found in the game's code, but they never finished her for some reason. Hopefully, she'll be in the update.

Oh, thanks for the info! :D Edited by Blobulle

(edited)

You know what we really need? For Derpy to be playable!

Ha! My favorite pony :wub:

I remember I first regretted she wasn't playable, but actually I like the "special" part she plays in the game.

Edited by Blobulle

You know what we really need? For Derpy to be playable!

Ha! My favorite pony :wub:

I remember I first regretted she wasn't playable, but actually I like the "special" part she plays in the game.

I wouldn't call any character "playable" but yeah, I kinda wish she could actually be buyable character

you know, I'd love to see a Changling buyable character.. Maybe a hint at a Season 5 spoiler?

But my gameloft ID is: usspartan. Message me here so i can accept you faster

I don't think that's gonna happen because obviously changlings are canterlot enemies in the game so it's impossible to get a changling as a buyable character. Let's just hope that we can get rainbow power and Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks update after sweet apple acres update (maybe), but who knows.

So I have the game now. I got some little ponies running around. I'm Banul on gameloft if anyone cares to add me. Gotta get dem hearts so I can buy Zecora :3

So I have the game now. I got some little ponies running around. I'm Banul on gameloft if anyone cares to add me. Gotta get dem hearts so I can buy Zecora :3

Better save for scootaloo first if you haven't gotten her yet. If you already have scootaloo, then you should be able to get all other ponies that requires hearts to buy.

Me: Gems: 200+ Generosity, 100+ Honesty, 10+ Kindess, 10+ Laughter, 0 Magic and Loyalty

Playing MLP game. Loyalty and Magic Parasprite everywhere  :(

Celestia Why?!

I might need to get small buildings that produce the least coins for space sake.

Me: Gems: 200+ Generosity, 100+ Honesty, 10+ Kindess, 10+ Laughter, 0 Magic and Loyalty

Playing MLP game. Loyalty and Magic Parasprite everywhere  :(

Celestia Why?!

I might need to get small buildings that produce the least coins for space sake.

Well You're gonna have to get more ponies and shops to get more shards. Magic shards are hard to comeby if you asked me so it's not that easy. You wanna Fill up the shops as you can and get at least 3-5 stars to assign the ponies to the shops. With Canterlot, It's much easier to get more shards. If you have a lot friends and hearts, you can exchange 30 hearts each to get more elements of harmony shards at flim & flam's balloon pop game.

For those of you guys that are curious about getting more gems, they're adding another way to earn more gems on the next content.

(edited)

Well You're gonna have to get more ponies and shops to get more shards. Magic shards are hard to comeby if you asked me so it's not that easy. You wanna Fill up the shops as you can and get at least 3-5 stars to assign the ponies to the shops. With Canterlot, It's much easier to get more shards. If you have a lot friends and hearts, you can exchange 30 hearts each to get more elements of harmony shards at flim & flam's balloon pop game.

For those of you guys that are curious about getting more gems, they're adding another way to earn more gems on the next content.

In Ponyville I only have shops that cost 20k+ bits on buy and I got a town hall in addition. There's about 5-6 more waiting to be bought since it's less productive bit-wise so I might as well as buy them, for space sake for now. Besides, I got 150k bits on my stash now. Buying them wouldn't hurt my bits.

I think the next content would be big, considering the teasers we got now.

Edited by TheShyPony

In Ponyville I only have shops that cost 20k+ bits on buy and I got a town hall in addition. There's about 5-6 more waiting to be bought since it's less productive bit-wise so I might as well as buy them, for space sake for now. Besides, I got 150k bits on my stash now. Buying them wouldn't hurt my bits.

I think the next content would be big, considering the teasers we got now.

Well You're gonna have to get canterlot shops to help you get more money there if you have less shops in ponyville. You may want to assign 3 ponies to the ponyville shops so it's easy enough to get enough money. I may suggest assigning the ponies to the shops that provides large amount of money including the bonus. Most of my shops in ponyville are assigned and Canterlot shops are full right now. If you're playing the mine cart mini-game, then you wanna upgrade multiplier bits if money matters.

Playing MLP game. Loyalty and Magic Parasprite everywhere :(

Celestia Why?!

I still have to activate the last harmony stone. :lol:

I only have 88/150 magic shards... It's very hard to get some...

I think I'm gonna wait a while before I unlock the last Harmomy Stone (Magic). I don't want Luna until I get Celestia, which will take quite a while. Btw, I unlocked Cadance in the EG Dance game a week or two ago, and I think it's awesome that she's already starts at five stars! I'm assuming Celestia and Luna are like that as well? I'm also guessing Shining Armor's like that too? Because I have the mission to unlock him, and all it says is "Welcome Shining Armor" instead of also telling me to play a certain mini-game, or raise him to a certain amount of stars.

When did they say they were gonna add coco pommel?

anyway, there's gonna be the new daily & weekly event, but you have to collect shards to get the rewards on the next content, but really? is that the fastest way for us to earn gems that bad?

well i've started playing this game again, alot easier to play the minecart game on my samsung tablet, but EG feels unresponsive.

Anyway GL ID: TrixTF