mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Hello everypony! I have already added a few of you from the 1st few pages of this topic (hope you don't mind!), but I would be happy for you to add me! My gameloft ID is boysohboys. I am at level 46 and have no friends yet. I'd love to gift more ponies than just Princess Celestia! Thanks!

Thank you so much to all who have friended me! My Gameloft live is now showing 14 friends, but only 2 have shown up on my MLP game. I have gifted you both. Anyone know how to make the rest of the friends show up? My apologies to all who have friended me but that I haven't been able to gift yet. You're just not showing up in my game! :(

Hello. I just started yesterday, and can't seem to get any chests...i have friends that i have sent chests too but havent gotten any in return :( please add me...I am a sahm so im on all the time and will send chests

Imjae13

• Brohoof 1

Hello. I just started yesterday, and can't seem to get any chests...i have friends that i have sent chests too but havent gotten any in return :( please add me...I am a sahm so im on all the time and will send chests

Imjae13

Hey add me and I give chests to all when I can ^^ I am on it nearly all the time anyways, considering I have nothing to do. xD

But yes, a repost, ID is Chaoticlord44

• Brohoof 1

I really love this game, but i'm very dissapointed. Specially when i won the large clock tower in the heart balloon pop game and then the quest did not recognize it. In addition to this, i'm in level 53 and i never got the 5 day bonus.

I've made a complaint in a form in the customer support page. It's not fair that we have to spend lots of money on an item that we already have.

It's a shame that gameloft uses this game as a moneymaker.

Just started last week, but this game has taken over my life! I dream ponies now, not that I'm complaining :) 

I do hope gameloft sorts out the bugs soon! My ID is qurio, please add me!

You Can Claim the 5-Day Bonus If you play the game for every 5-days. If you skipped Day, the Daily Bonus will Go back to the 1st Day. If you're using a Time Travel Trick, that will work, but the Consequences about using it is that you'll have parasprites, rocks, trees, and Vines to clear out.

So I have been playing this on my iPad for a while now and recently I finally got my first ever cell phone. An LG Android Straight-talk. Hmm, Android you say? Well, I guess I will go onto the Google Play store on my iPad while letting the phone charge! I will download the game on on the phone, by using the iPad! Yeah! Yet, this is what I find.

5ad164cc66f9dd219afa5b575e35fef7.jpg

Mmmmmhmmmm.........

*Sigh* Anyways, my username is TheUnlikelyOutcome on Gameloft if anyone wants to add me.

*snip*

*Sigh* Anyways, my username is TheUnlikelyOutcome on Gameloft if anyone wants to add me.

Not surprising considering the weak specs for the Optimus Logic (Dynamic).

The game runs kind of slow on my Nexus 7, and can down-right get laggy with too many ponies, bits, and other things going on. It is a lot smoother on my iPhone 4S and Galaxy Note 2. I'm positive the game could be optimized more on the Android side of things because it drains the battery faster and because of performance on my Androids compared to the iOS devices I've screwed around with it on. Only time will tell if that will ever get done.

Could always side-load it and see how it runs. Though I'm not sure how to go about doing that for official apps like this, but I know some people have done it with "unsupported" devices so there is a way.

i've never really "started" fully playing the game.. mostly as i really can't... the android version still seems to be screwed even with the supposed "update" it asked me to do.. friend system doesn't work... and if i have my wi-fi on, on my tablet prior to starting th egame.. .it just crashes and doesn't even open, can't believe they released teh game with so many bugs.... and i don't mean the parasprites.. though their pretty annoying as well XD

For some reason I have yet to recieve any chests...I have like 12 friends in the game, and I am not getting any chests. Is this a glitch...i had to find the pony in the box and it never was in my town I had to use the jewel to skip it...i think im gonna have to use a jewel to skip the "find 3 chests" as well cause I have yet to get any :(

For some reason I have yet to recieve any chests...I have like 12 friends in the game, and I am not getting any chests. Is this a glitch...i had to find the pony in the box and it never was in my town I had to use the jewel to skip it...i think im gonna have to use a jewel to skip the "find 3 chests" as well cause I have yet to get any :(

You should have found Derpy a few times, just look occaionally around your town and the surrounding area, its a random event though.As for chests you need friends to send them, only way I can think of it is to ask them directly to do so.