Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who hasn't gotten the most recent update yet, MAKE SURE TO COLLECT ALL OF THE HEARTS YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM FRIENDS BEFORE UPDATING! They completely removed the social part of the game so you can no longer have friends, you cannot access gameloft live at all. You might want to use up your hearts as well, the heart balloon pop game was replaced by one with the new currency you receive from defeating dragons with elements. I'm not sure if they are going to bring it back or not.

Anyone who hasn't gotten the most recent update yet, MAKE SURE TO COLLECT ALL OF THE HEARTS YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM FRIENDS BEFORE UPDATING! They completely removed the social part of the game so you can no longer have friends, you cannot access gameloft live at all. You might want to use up your hearts as well, the heart balloon pop game was replaced by one with the new currency you receive from defeating dragons with elements. I'm not sure if they are going to bring it back or not.

The Hearts is still intact though, but i dunno how are we gonna spend'em on if we had the update although the new stuff is very pricey.

I just got the update on Android and the only difference I see is that it doesn't seem to auto-login properly any more so I have to go into Invite and click Gameloft, then Connect to Gameloft, before my friends show up.  Then, everything is as it was before.

Although what the point of collecting hearts is now you can't spend them in Balloon Pop I have no idea.  Not that I'm that bothered, using Balloon Pop to get anything other than ponies was always a complete waste of time IMO.

Unless they have changed how much you win, it was never valuable enough to warrant the cost.  As if you load up the game every day to gift everyone, you will earn far more of everything from the shops than Balloon Pop ever did.  It was only any use for people really early in the game who need to clear parasprites to clear space to build shops.

Edited by Alexander Atkin

I just got the update on Android and the only difference I see is that it doesn't seem to auto-login properly any more so I have to go into Invite and click Gameloft, then Connect to Gameloft, before my friends show up.  Then, everything is as it was before.

Although what the point of collecting hearts is now you can't spend them in Balloon Pop I have no idea.  Not that I'm that bothered, using Balloon Pop to get anything other than ponies was always a complete waste of time IMO.

Unless they have changed how much you win, it was never valuable enough to warrant the cost.  As if you load up the game every day to gift everyone, you will earn far more of everything from the shops than Balloon Pop ever did.  It was only any use for people really early in the game who need to clear parasprites to clear space to build shops.

That's odd, all I have on the iOS version is this: http://i.imgur.com/7tkK9rG.jpg

Even the option to dance with friends in the Equestria Girls game is completely gone

I get chests a few times a day with notifications like this: http://i.imgur.com/aFiQeM8.jpg
The chests still contain hearts so I suppose a way to spend them must come back eventually

I've been able to collect a decent amount of gems from the heart balloon pop game, so I hope it gets brought back

• Brohoof 1

How to I go to invite? Where is it located?

• Brohoof 1

I have Android version of the game (2.3.0 k) and all my friends are gone too! :(:sunny:

I can still do the Equestria Girls Dance game, but like the pony above me, I can't pick any friends to dance with.

:wat:

Now, about the 500 Sapphire Baloon Pop Game...

So far, I have won the following from it:

Peachy Pie (Pony for SAA)

Junebug (Pony for SAA)

Berry Punch (Pony for SAA)

Perfect Pace (Pony for Canterlot)

Music Shop (a 5-Pony Shop for Canterlot)

Magic Scroll Shop (a 5-Pony Shop for Canterlot)

Parasprites, Bats and Changelings

No parasprites in Ponyville....

No Bats in SAA...

A few Changelings in Canterlot...

Course, this just might be a bug that's not due to the update. Who knows... :derp:

As for out favorite Mailmare...

Infinite_Derpy.gif

Derpy is still showing up in Ponyville and SAA, but sometimes she's not in her box.

That's all I have to report, at this time.

Will post moar updates, as I figure out moar stuffs...

But I can't figure all of the new stuff out, all on my own!

Miku_PC_Error.png

Everypony, please post new info, as ya learn it. :)

How to I go to invite? Where is it located?

Unfortunately, that option has been removed from the latest version of the game! :wau:

If you are still on an older version of the game, poke the Scroll in the top right, then scroll down to "Gameloft" or "GameLoft Live".

500 Sapphire Baloon Pop Game UPDATE

I just won "Wild Fire", a Pony for Ponyville.

post-29629-0-45095500-1429755529.png

• Brohoof 1

No parasprites in Ponyville....

No Bats in SAA...

A few Changelings in Canterlot...

Course, this just might be a bug that's not due to the update. Who knows... 

Derpy is still showing up in Ponyville and SAA, but sometimes she's not in her box.

All pests are spawning normally for me.

I haven't seen her box in a few months, Derpy will just stand still until I tap her.

Has anyone else gotten a quest to watch videos at the "movie theater" but no videos are ever available to watch? I can still watch videos instead of paying to double the score when playing with ponies

Also it seems that daily events, which used to begin at 1AM EST, now start around 8PM for me

• Brohoof 1

I can't get the movies in the Movie Theatre to play either.

I haven't tried the "Watch Movie to increase score multiplier" thing, on the ponies yet, cause I've been too busy poking the dragons. :rarity:

Speaking of...

I managed to earn enough for another game of the Sapphire Baloon Pop, and scored another 5-pony shop, for Canterlot, called "Jewelry Shop".

:D

post-29629-0-36733500-1429762303_thumb.png

post-29629-0-97307900-1429762300_thumb.png

Well You guys I think this explains our problem. This is what the game (or app's) facebook page said

"Hi Everypony,

As you may have noticed, your friends list has disappeared after the new update.

Due to U.S. legal regulations, and to protect children from online social interactions, we have removed any social features from the game.

But rest assured, we are working to bring your friends back in the next update while still complying with these regulations. Please continue enjoying the game and look forward to all the new features we’ll be adding!
"

• Brohoof 1

Well You guys I think this explains our problem. This is what the game (or app's) facebook page said

"Hi Everypony,

As you may have noticed, your friends list has disappeared after the new update.

Due to U.S. legal regulations, and to protect children from online social interactions, we have removed any social features from the game.

But rest assured, we are working to bring your friends back in the next update while still complying with these regulations. Please continue enjoying the game and look forward to all the new features we’ll be adding!"

That's good news!

Dancing alone, is just not as fun.

Mirror_of_Erised.png

I hope they can bring Friends back, soon. :)

I haven't gotten any new thingies from the two (Gem & Sapphire) Balloon Pop games, yet.

Am hoping for a Nurse Redheart, but she may be buyable with Gems, or Sapphires, later on, or something?

Smiley_Nurse_Redheart.png

Edited by Onion Sing

That's good news!

Dancing alone, is just not as fun. I hope they can bring Friends back, soon. :)

All other people were saying the same thing about dancing alone and not only it affected the equestria girls dance mini-game, but also the social events as well. I thought they made the parental controls so this wouldn't have happened.

• Brohoof 2

I literally came by just to say that....let me put it this way.

NO KIDS ARE PLAYING THIS GAME

It's all us, the bronies and pegasisters

Parental Controls and Purchase Locking exist for a reason.

Learn to control your kids, people.

Don't let them play freemium games with social network interaction.

*sigh* I hope they bring them back soon...

I miss having all my friends there.

Worst part? USA is the only region that has this.

$5 says this is from soccer moms thinking all of us bronies as a whole are a bunch of perverts when all we do is enjoy a CARTOON.

No offense but I don't understand the parental controls. The only interactions with other people is with the heart/treasure chest gifting and the dancing game. No one knows each other's real age or any other personal information. This isn't one of those chatrooms filled with perverted old men that are the real problens

Yeah, I heard about the update and got it...I too am gutted, I had so many hearts saved and they're all gone!  :( 

Oh well, least it's fun to poke at the dragons from time to time.  :P