Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I don't know if anypony on this site talks about the Mobile "Gameloft" App of MLP FiM for IPod, Android, IPad, ect., but in case if there isn't, I wanted to start this discussion for those that do have this app, but have nowhere else to go. There is a new 2.4.0 update with a new social network in place involving a code system to find friends in the social section. If you wanted friends in the app you need to find them using this system. Mine is "df63", so if anyone would like friends for the app, just post your code and we can add you to receive treasure chests in the game.

Also I want to point this out, no I am not doing this for me, this is to keep everypony informed on the latest change to the game.

The Update has arrived you guys. From this point on, we will be using codes so if you're looking to add people, just post your codes which it can be found on the social. If you guys wanna know what's more on this update, please be sure to refer to the app store for the update notes.

• Brohoof 2

How was the Equestria Girls App? I was thinking about downloading it, but wasn't sure if it's good or not so that's why I'm curious to see if the game is any good or not.

Anyway as for the MLP app, you can post the codes that was given to you by going to the social and then you go to invite and then you'll see your code there and then you can add a new friend when you put in their codes. If you guys are looking for my code, here's mine although I'll label this code with my name on it and My code is "fbe2" (KirbyFluttershy).

How was the Equestria Girls App? I was thinking about downloadingarrow-10x10.png it, but wasn't sure if it's good or not so that's why I'm curious to see if the game is any good or not.

Without expressing my contempt for EQG in general, it's a fairly decent game that relies alot on real life playsets and dolls you have to aid you in the game. I've already reached the next main quest and ran out of gems for summoning the help of another character; I can't progress without the doll of the character in question already. XD It has every generic shopping and gameplay mechanic you'd expect in a generic high school setting where you can only play as a female. 

(edited)

Since the friends have returned to the game, I suppose I can hop back on here and post my code. Feel free to add me and I'll send gifts your way.

c777

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 1

It's hard to tell who we are without our names when we add each other by codes. They should've done that as well otherwise it would be hard to identify who put in our codes in.

Well I guess I could give equestria girls app a try and see if it's worth playing.

Well this is annoying. All of my previous friends are now lost :(

My code is 07989 if anyone wants to add me

Yeah we can't use gameloft live ID anymore. we'll just have to use codes to add each for now.

Ok If I don't know who you guys are, just let me know with a name. It's hard to identify who you guys without using our own names. If you guys see "Sunset Dreams" which is "fbe2" as my code, that would be me. I don't even know what they just pick out a name for us, but we do need our names back.

(edited)

I think I know what our names are when we add each other by codes. When you guys get to equestria girls dance mini-game or social event, you should have your name on the leaderboards so be sure to check the name that's highlighted. Like I said, i can't tell which of you guys added me so you guys have to PM me or put in your name here so we'll know who you really are.

Edited by KirbyFluttershy

So I downloaded the game today and prepared to at least have to pay 500 gems or more for Discord.  And to my shock.....

I FOUND OUT HE NEEDED TO BE ACQUIRED THROUGH THE BALLOON POP GAME!  I MEAN MOTHER OF CELESTIA

cans_zps92692919.png

I would have been willing to pay 500 gems for Discord and not have to go through all that Balloon Pop mumbo jumbo. 

But then I decided to do so anyway and I somehow won him(Along with Snails and Rumble(No relation to Soundwave)). 

Anyway, my code is: d8fd0