Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Life Giver said that Apparently iOS users can't add android but the opposite work. We can't visit each other's Equestria but that's the only downside.

which means android users can add to those that are playing the app on iOS.

I found a way to restore my old game sort of from an older file, and now I have a temp ban for "suspicious activity"

Gameloft needs to pull their heads out of their ass.

Just got the new update and now I have to add everyone again.

I was able to get everyone that posted their codes here, here's mine:

0a08db

shadow0knight. And apparently my picture is Princess Cadence  :love:

Friend Request Sent :)

My Friend code is 43e461 ;)

Still poking stuff to see what it does... They changed the Pony list! This is all kinda confusing, but exciting! :derp:

EDIT: I'm on Android

Edited by Onion Sing

Just got Lemony Gem, a Canterlot Pony, from the gem Balloon Pop!

post-29629-0-67398400-1438564998_thumb.png

:ooh:

post-29629-0-66217300-1438565005.png

Ok, so now I gotta go through the Pony List, again, and see if I have a full set for a prize or something, I think... :please:

Hokay, so... My Gameloft-Assigned name is... Vanilla Waters ?!?! >_>

post-29629-0-20760300-1438565925_thumb.png

Is that right?

:lol:

My MLP Gameloft Name is Vanilla Waters, and my Friend Code is 43e461

Edited by Onion Sing

If you guys wanna add me, My Friend code is fbe2 and my assigned name is sunset dreams. I'm gonna need more friends than Usual ever since gameloft live was taken off and I need more hearts right now. I spent a lot for the social event, but couldn't keep up with the rankings though.

I don't know why ppl are competing for social events right now, but some of the rewards aren't worth getting if they have a lot of gems. why bother doing social evens that has gem(s) rewards though? that's 1 question i'd like to know.

Anyway, I got myself Discord and Jewelery Shop (Canterlot) from the balloon pop game. it took me a couple of tries to get them.

• Brohoof 1

What's this thing about codes for friends? I'm sorta confused. How does it work and how do you get your own code?

Here's how! :)

post-29629-0-83262200-1438568905.png

post-29629-0-33025000-1438568917.png

On the next screen, poke "Invite"

post-29629-0-12311800-1438568926.png

Your Friend Code is now displayed! ;)

To add a friend's code (send a Friend Request) poke the empty white rectangle above your own Friend Code.

EDIT: You can find your new Gameloft-Assigned Name by opening the Equestria Girls minigame while off-line, or when you don't have eny friends yet. Mine is Vanilla Waters... You can see what I'm talkin bout from a picture i posted in post a bit above this one.

Anywho, when you post your Friend Code, please also post your Gameloft-Assigned Name so we'll know who you are. ;)

Edited by Onion Sing

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having problems getting hearts from friends?! I was getting them then it suddenly stopped! Seems odd I'd stop getting hearts from all my friends at the same time, so wondering if anyone else is having this problem? I can still receive and send friend requests and send gifts each day (which I hope they're receiving!) I'm finding the whole thing perplexing!

Hey all, I've just gotten back into this game, so feel free to add me - I'm on iOS and my code is: e7bdba :)

edit: Forgot my GL name :dash:  - His Mightiness

I need 2 more crystal hearts or whatever they are to get minuette, can you guys send me them?

If you haven't added me yet my code is c42a0 and my gl name is Doctor Twist with a Pinkie Pie avatar

Edited by MoltenKitten
  • Brohoof 1

Add me everypony

Smurfenstein

We need your friend code to add you (to find it, click on invite when looking at your friends list and your code is on there) - also don't forget to tell us what platform you are on (iOS, Android, WP) as some people can't add you if you are on a different os

• Brohoof 1

Thanks S.F. My code is 77538 and I'm on iOS. My profile name is Smurfenstein

Your name is randomized so it will not be Smurfenstein

To see what your name is go to the eg game and look for the name on the leaderboard highlighted in gold

• Brohoof 1

You can't use the name that we have right now. It's all randomized now before this update.

Haven't you guys noticed that the album is missing from the menu? It's really hard to tell if ponies are ready to play or not aside from the notice.

You can't use the name that we have right now. It's all randomized now before this update.

Haven't you guys noticed that the album is missing from the menu? It's really hard to tell if ponies are ready to play or not aside from the notice.

I have the album, it should be a book right below the scroll for the menus.

Thanks S.F. My code is 77538 and I'm on iOS. My profile name is Smurfenstein

No worries (I've added you btw) :lol:

Also, what's the album you guys are talking about - I can't seem to see it on mine :s

No worries (I've added you btw) :lol:

Also, what's the album you guys are talking about - I can't seem to see it on mine :s

I'll give a pic tomorrow because I don't feel like turning on my ipod right now and I can't seem to find a pic on google

WOO HOO

i've finally gotten this game.  (because I finally got a system to play it)

Feel free to add

Code : 99d37f

Name:  Flutter Night  (i actually like this name...)

now to go though all 184 pages of this topic. 

Edited by Skygunner

Just a heads up: Amazon has released a special version of the My Little Pony Gameloft app that doesn't use ANY form of Microtransactions EVER!  That's right.  Also, the save for this version is different from the one you're playing(You won't lose the save for the regular one).  So you can load up a 2nd My Little Pony program on your phone.  Be warned, you need the Amazon Underground app to download this.

More information is at http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/08/amazon-fixed-gameloft-my-little-pony.html

If you get this app, my 2nd MLP Gameloft code is 7041.

Just a heads up: Amazon has released a special version of the My Little Pony Gameloft app that doesn't use ANY form of Microtransactions EVER!  That's right.  Also, the save for this version is different from the one you're playing(You won't lose the save for the regular one).  So you can load up a 2nd My Little Pony program on your phone.  Be warned, you need the Amazon Underground app to download this.

More information is at http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/08/amazon-fixed-gameloft-my-little-pony.html

If you get this app, my 2nd MLP Gameloft code is 7041.

I wish us iOS and android users can have those features too. The Amazon users gets to have all other ponies while the iOS and android users have to get the ponies individually.

I wish us iOS and android users can have those features too. The Amazon users gets to have all other ponies while the iOS and android users have to get the ponies individually.

The app is called Amazon Underground, it is automatically present on Amazon devices.. But it is possible to get it manually on Android devices (you can't get it on the Google Store, though). The only people left out are iOS users. 

EDIT: I managed to download an Android Emulator onto the computer, then downloaded the Amazon Underground, then downloaded the game... getting the emulator to work was a hasstle...a lot of things went wrong.

BUT, it works now...and it's the same game...the difference is you get A LOT of gems for free... Hooray :)

I could give you more details about how to make it work, but time to sleep now, so it'll be tomorrow :P

Edited by boiteporte

It hasn't been 12 hours since I downloaded the Amazon Underground edition of the game.  And so far, I have reached 105 Gems.  I mean, wow.  I didn't expect to get this many gems in less than a day.

Also, if this is a new game for you, I would recommend playing on the 100bit version of the Mine Cart game for some easy bits.